Ann's Tea Party

Ann asked for a perfume version of her favorite tea, Constant Comment, and this one hits the spot...to a T! Crafted of Black Tea, Orange Peel, Clove Bud and Cinnamon Bark

Oh PM!!! I love my new PE....Spicy! I have been wanting something with a little zest to it. This one fits the bill! At first it smells EXACTLY like the tea I love on me, all the components playing together...but eventually it starts to dance around. Mostly it seemed to rotate between the Tea/cinnamon....watery, yet a bit of zip with the cinnamon popping in. Then Orange and clove would pair up and alternate with the other scent combo...the orange and clove were slightly heavier and creamy almost in there pairing. This is exactly the kind of thing my collection needs! Thank you so much Mara!

Ann asked for a perfume version of her favorite tea, Constant Comment, and this one hits the spot...to a T! Crafted of Black Tea, Orange Peel, Clove Bud and Cinnamon Bark

Oh PM!!! I love my new PE....Spicy! I have been wanting something with a little zest to it. This one fits the bill! At first it smells EXACTLY like the tea I love on me, all the components playing together...but eventually it starts to dance around. Mostly it seemed to rotate between the Tea/cinnamon....watery, yet a bit of zip with the cinnamon popping in. Then Orange and clove would pair up and alternate with the other scent combo...the orange and clove were slightly heavier and creamy almost in there pairing. This is exactly the kind of thing my collection needs! Thank you so much Mara!

Hooray!

You hit the nail! Dead on!

I look forward to wearing it regularly!

• 3 years later...