Review on the green clover scrub?

Darbla

No reviews yet on the most recent scrub? I have never bought a scrub here as I usually make my own, but I have been sorely tempted by this one!

"Scrub of the Month for March 2011

We're going CLEAN and GREEN this month, with a Salt Scrub scented with Clover, Green Musk, Aloe, Birch Leaves, and a dash of Cucumber, Mint, and Flowers. FRESH!

Ingredients:

Multi-grained spa and sea salts, shea butter, sunflower oil, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, foaming bath butter (water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sorbitol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium EDTA), fragrance, green food coloring."

Edited by Darbla

I haven't used mine yet, I'll try to remember to do so tomorrow to weigh in, although I'm invoking my bragging rights by saying this one was totally my idea (well okay, mostly, I asked if we could have a salt scrub this month).

Alright, looking forward to it! :)

You can probably answer a question I've had: what exactly does "green musk" smell like?

Do you have a sample of Christine's Tropical Musk?

This is actually called St. Patty's Clover. It is a very dewy fresh grassy green kind of scent, it reminds somewhat of scents like Hoyden and Lady of the Mist. The salt is more scrubby, of course, but combined with the various oils and foaming body butter it's just right. I had used salt scrubs in the past and found them too harsh, but I like Mara's recipe (which is why I requested it). So if you think you'd like that kind of scent and a scrubby scrub then definitely Spring! for it (get it? get it?! :666:).