Just Placed and Order

Hi all,

I just placed an order for a bunch of samples. I'm really disappointed that I missed out on Androtics' MX135 madness and that it's no longer being (made for some unknown reason).

So now I'm searching to see which spray may be most effective for me.

Any advice?

Edited by iggypop

Hi all,

I just placed an order for a bunch of samples. I'm really disappointed that I missed out on the MX135 madness and that it's no longer being (made for some unknown reason).

So now I'm searching to see which spray may be most effective for me.

Any advice?

Well, MX135 was not made here, but was made by another phero supplier.

Maybe you could tell us what type of vibe you are looking for......then maybe we can help you better.......

:(

Welcome to the forum...what samples dd you order?

You will not be disappointed in anything sold here...I do remember someone saying that Popularity Potion was much better than mx135...and there is full disclosure about what is actually in it :clapW2:

Edited by Calii

You will not be disappointed in anything sold here...I do remember someone saying that Popularity Potion was much better than mx135...and there is full disclosure about what is actually in it :clapW2:

AMEN to that!!

In my order I got:

Dolce Far Niete (BAM)

Sexology

Detective and the Dame (Super Sexy for Women)

Love Blossom (Magnet)

PheroGirl

Whose that Lady (Popularity Potion)

Irrestible Forces (Open Windows)

Sparkle Fuschia (Stone Cougar)

Mara's Rocket Fuel (Blatant Invitation)

Liquid Fluorite (Focus Potion)

Cougar Potion

A kiss of Magic (Heart & Soul)

Dangerous Games (Leather)

I would like a variety of things. I'm very into social pheromones that lighten the mood and make people more agreeable, I also would like the more sexual pheromones that make men notice you and make you seem approachable.

I really do like that they fully disclose what's in the products here, much better than what they do at Androtics. I feel like there's this big veil of secrecy over there. Transparency is always best!

Edited by iggypop

In my order I got:

Dolce Far Niete (BAM)

Sexology

Love Blossom (Magnet)

PheroGirl

Cougar Potion

La Vie de Boheme (Intellectual Women)

I would like a variety of things. I'm very into social pheromones that lighten the mood and make people more agreeable, I also would like the more sexual pheromones that make men notice you and make you seem approachable.

I really do like that they fully disclose what's in the products here, much better than what they do at Androtics. I feel like there's this big veil of secrecy over there. Transparency is always best!

Well, looks like you got a good batch to start with! Open Windows and Popularity Potion are great social blends....Super Sexy works in that regard as well....Super Sexy will also work in getting the men to notice you......just give them a try.....I don't think you'll be disappointed at all......

In my order I got:

Dolce Far Niete (BAM)

Sexology

Love Blossom (Magnet)

PheroGirl

Cougar Potion

La Vie de Boheme (Intellectual Women)

AWESOME :) ...you are gonna have soooo much fun :lol: It will be very hard not to try them all at once :( been there...but you will find your favorites,and the best time and places to use them :lol:

One small note,the La Vie De Boheme is with Intellectual MAN,the woman sold out long ago...but,I LUV the self-effects I get from it,actually one of may favs,and I love the scent too.

Great choice, iggypop! Welcome to the LP family and the forum! You'll have a great time here!

Thank you!

Also, I had to edit my post listing what I ordered to remove Boheme, Mara emailed me and let me know the women's scent was sold out so I requested Dangerous Games (Leather) instead.

BUT and a big BUT(!) I'm just realizing that I can't use any of the pheromones with cops and none because I'm on birth control they wont work!

I've tried cops before and didn't notice anything and I was just reading some posts here with women talking about how cops don't work when they're menstruating. I have a feeling it's the same for cops and none for that matter.

So sad! I wish I would have put two and two together earlier. :(

BUT and a big BUT(!) I'm just realizing that I can't use any of the pheromones with cops and none because I'm on birth control they wont work!

I don't know why cops wouldn't work for someone using birth control. Are you talking about self-effects or effects on ohters? Your *natural* copulin output might be reduced by taking birth control; all the more reason to add some more, I would think.

Similarly, I can see bc affecting *your* reaction to androstenone in a negative way, but again, not others' reactions to your wearing it.

Yea I think I was confused about the effect of pheromones while on birth control.

It appears the issue is that I wont get any self-effects but it seems as though others should still be effected by it.

I'll cross my fingers and see! :witchnaner:

Yea I think I was confused about the effect of pheromones while on birth control.

It appears the issue is that I wont get any self-effects but it seems as though others should still be effected by it.

I'll cross my fingers and see! :party:

I am not on BC,but am on HRT <estradiol> and I get major self-effects from everything I have tried so far :o