Looking for LACE: still available?

Not sure if this was a Phero scent or not, but as I read various threads I hear of it being combined with other phero scents. I searched for it and came up with Garland and Lace only. Is Lace still available?

Raq On, when you browse the LPMP shop are you clicking on "perfumerie" or "gift shop" from the home page?

If you haven't already, go to the "gift shop". From there, there are pretty clear categories of items. All of the phero products are under "pheromone blends" (with descriptions) except for the "beta" products, which are alcohol and alcohol/oil based sprays.

The "perfumerie" is a rather confusing place IMO. It took me a while as a newbie to click on "gift shop" because I sorta thought that would contain misc. items like tshirts, mugs, gift sets, etc.

Yes, I do, it's just hard to keep all this straight. Lacce itself is unscented, got it. Do they have a LP fragrance for improving short term memory? ;-) I swear, I will click on a description, then two days later forget what I was looking at. Too bad they don't have a wish list or FAVE category for users. I just keep printing stuff out so I don't have to go back and search...

I started off with printing out descriptions, etc and I realised that I have many pieces of paper in a file which I have set up. I moved to MS Excel where I copy and paste the description so I can refer to the file whenever I need. This help save a tree or two on my end.

As for an LP fragrance for improving short term memory ..... let me know if you found one. Sometimes I need this too!