Orchidacious

snowflake

I cant beleive I didnt ever give this a chance.I had the sample for months! Ok I put this on this morning.Immediatly get a beautiful soft creamy floral!

Mmm! dries down sweet floral and kinda chocolatey. I dont know,I cant put scents into words! Let just say Its really unique and beautiful,perfect for warmer weather.

I have so many bottles in my cart and I added this. its full bottle worthy to me!

Yes it is! I ended up with enough samples to equal a full bottle, so I haven't sprung for one, but I would REALLY like to have this in a spray for summer. I just love how classy it is.

• 2 months later...

This was the first scent my sis hit. She finds it very feminine and with the right amount of vanilla to give it a balanced flora scent. I've been eyeing at this so I am glad that I scored 3 bottles at the sale. Will send her a fb when someone goes home.

• 2 months later...

Wore this to work a few days back. It lasted the entire day without refreshing. What makes this special, on my skin, is probably the white chocolate. It gives the scent a slightly puffy sense, thus making the scent very 3 dimensional.

• 2 months later...

I've recently fallen in love with orchids, so I thought I should perhaps try this one. I think I was worried about the chocolate. Oh my stars, this is beautiful! It's a soft, pink smelling youthful floral with a hint of clean musk throughout. Plumeria tends to bloom on me but it's really light in this. I actually don't get much vanilla at all but when the chocolate comes out in the long dry down, it's very soft, like a dusting of cocoa powder. Best part, it actually works on my skin. I was so dismayed to see that this one is gone! You snooze, you lose!

I wanted this when it was released as I am an orchid scent fan. I was worried of the chocolate and more worried about falling in love with it and my want/need to hoard it. I brought this along for my vacation and I feel so feminine and rich in this scent.

• 1 year later...

Wow has this changed with aging (or my chemistry). It is now a PLUMERIA FEST!! on me from wet to dry. It's been a few hours now and some vanilla is just now peeking through. My skin is very very dry these days so maybe the rest is being swallowed.

Edited by tyvey