Sexology II: unusual application

Yes, it really helps me fight depression. When I breathe in this honey smell, I feel warmer inside.

I wanna thank you again, Mara.) Sexology-II is a beautiful creation.

I was sceptic about honey smell when I just received my package. Now I cannot live without this scent.

I feel better with Sexology on, especially when I'm sad and uncertain about things.

To make a long story short: I realized today that all my attempts to be with one guy are hopeless anyway. After work I came home, applied Sexology-II without any goal and discovered that it works like a kind of antidepressant. I cannot understand why... maybe because of the fragrance, maybe because of the pheromone blend, but it's cool extra-effect.)

I hope this would help someone one day.)

Might also be, because of the positive energy Mara puts into her products. I've actually went into my cupboard & played with all my bottles & felt all the love in the perfumes before. Completely brightens a crappy day for me :D

I like to pull my LP stash out and lay them on my bed, I sniff each and every one and I feel sooo happy and content. They are definitely made with love, they are like no other.

Who's that Lady has been my newest "blues buster". Sparkle Fuchsia works really good too but lately, while wearing WTL, it will give me glimpses of my younger self, the more blissfully ignorant self that didn't really know heartache too well, she feels fun and care free, I miss that part of me and some of my most precious LP's can bring that sometimes. I'm so lucky to have found Love Potions, they got me through some really hard times and I've only been here for about 6 months, now I know I'll always have something to get me by.

Edited by Honeybee

I love to play with my unopened bottles but my samples get neglected during such playtime. I don't know why though.

Sometimes I find my daughter playing with my stash without my permission.

I like to pull my LP stash out and lay them on my bed, I sniff each and every one and I feel sooo happy and content. They are definitely made with love, they are like no other.

I do that too honeybee!!! High five! :D When i'm a bit down, i look at my perfume shelf and smile :D Open all the lids sniff all of them, then i take my tin box of trial vials out and do that same :) I guess all the negative energy transfers into smelling wonderful fragrances which is then turned into positive energy :):):jumpforjoy:

My life is slowly back on track and I feel so much positive energy from this forum :):):) Blessed to be part of LP and to know all the wonderful people here!! :):):)

Beccah, I could see that. I have pretty big perfume oil collection (mostly BPAL and Moonalisa) but I find myself reaching for the LPs more than anything else lately.

:10_small16::yeahthat::blue_dancing_banana:

Thank you, ladies!)) I'm happy, too! Happy that I'm here and that I've found this forum and you :)

Without doubt LP perfume is magical and made with love. :)

Btw, Sexology not only helped to improve my mood when I was upset, but also the stupid boy asked me for dinner finally. We and our friends ate together and talked about neutral things, e.g laptops, programming, snowbording... It was weird. I was sure that we are enemies forever after all the things I said))