I really actually hate the term "cougar" so that's probably one of the reasons making me hesitate about trying this one.

It does seems like a really nice SOCIAL phero though, from what people have said (though it contains cops, right)?

Is it like a slightly sexier version of popularity potion? Is it worth a try? I have NOOO desire to attract younger guys- I already seem to, and I'd rather attract people near my own age (early 30's to early 40's).

Depending on your age it might cause you to attract older men, it seems to have that effect on women in their 20s and 30s who wear it. I classify it as a social-sexual in that it lends an upbeat "sparkly" aura, can have pleasant self-effects, and also assist in sexual attractiveness as long as the wearer is supporting that effect in regards to their appearance and demeanor. I wear it not beause I want to attract younger men (and I don't believe I would in any case, even if I wasn't in a committed relationship) but because I love the scent and enjoy the self-effects and it's the kind of phero mix you could likely wear in many situations just as personal enhancement.

Cougar is one of my all- time favorite blends and it was the very first scent I bought from LPMP,ever :)

It makes me Sparkle no matter what it is in :)

"is it worth a try" < ?? > why HELL YES...I haven't bought one single thing here that was not worth a try!!

I really actually hate the term "cougar" so that's probably one of the reasons making me hesitate about trying this one.

It does seems like a really nice SOCIAL phero though, from what people have said (though it contains cops, right)?

Is it like a slightly sexier version of popularity potion? Is it worth a try? I have NOOO desire to attract younger guys- I already seem to, and I'd rather attract people near my own age (early 30's to early 40's).

Wait..........cops??? I don't know, never knew that if it's true. Guess I should be more careful with application if this is correct.

I do LOVE me some cougar. It makes me feel cheerful and upbeat. This one and WTL make me feel younger, more care free, these two are a MUST have in my arsenal.

I wonder why this attracts older men when I thought it was supposed to attract the younger ones, even if you are a younger woman. I haven't noticed but will pay more attention next time. I don't wear these kinds of pheros to attract a men anyways, I just wear them for me and the good feelings they give me.

Edited by Honeybee

If I get this, I'll get the unscented version, so I have more options in terms of scent.

I'm going to try it out. Sexy version of Open Windows sound good to me- which reminds me, I don't have Open Windows, either.

I use the unscented version of everything in spray, usually x3 (but that's just me) The scented cougar is pretty awesome though so I have that one too. :)

No Open Windows?!! :) How did that happen?! I think that must have been one of the ones in my first order, I later ordered some for my yr old.

I later ordered some for my yr old.

I think she meant her 17 or 21 yr.old sweety

You ordered some for a 1 year old child?

:o

• 4 years later...

I road-tested this recently. I applied only a bit of Cougar from upper torso up to chest. I didn't want to overdo it but also thought it might not be quite enough, but I left it as it was. I would have been happy for the grapefruit to stick around for longer, but I love what it settled down into--very warm and sexy, and quite strong. No self-effects.

I went to one of my favorite restaurants to have a drink at the bar so I could see if the staff behaved differently towards me. I was particularly interested in seeing the reactions of a male bartender with whom I've had good conversations (but do not intend to pursue since he has a girlfriend). We've never flirted or anything, but since I think he's cute, hehe, I did want to know how he'd react in particular.

This guy was there that night, no other bartenders. I saw no difference in how the (female) owner treated me; she chatted with me like usual. After the other people sitting at the bar moved over to tables and I was the only one sitting there (and the owner had stepped away), he came around from the bar to chat, leaning over the back of the chair next to me. I've never seen him step out from behind the bar before to talk to anyone, even when I was the only patron (or one of two) there. But I realize that wasn't necessarily a hit. This factors in that he also didn't seem to smile or look at me more than usual, and it was brief since someone came back to the bar and he needed to help them. Nothing else unusual happened that night.

I loved being able to smell this on myself when I got home and snuggled into bed. There were times when I buried my nose into my T-shirt :) If this scent were available without pheros, I would buy it right away!

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 2 months later...

I went out with this again a few nights ago after not having used it in a while (I also dabbed a bit of OCCO Ambrosia in my cleavage). I was dressed casually like usual. I went to one of my local spots and got into some great conversations with both men and women throughout the evening. Blond Bartender's eyes were wandering over me tonight (fine by me!), which hasn't happened before despite mild flirtation; he had previously been good about keeping his eyes on my face. Got an extra beer from him during an extended great conversation.

I was finishing my beer (a few people were elsewhere in the restaurant but no one else was at the bar area where I was) and he didn't offer me the check even though we were nearing closing time. He just kept the conversation going for another 15 minutes before finally giving me my bill. After I paid and gathered my things, he started another train of thought for a few more minutes while I stood there with my coat on. It seemed like he didn't want me to leave, and he had never dragged that out before, even on other similarly quiet nights.

Very happy with this response... :purr:

Edited by Witty Kitty

Depending on your age it might cause you to attract older men, it seems to have that effect on women in their 20s and 30s who wear it. I classify it as a social-sexual in that it lends an upbeat "sparkly" aura, can have pleasant self-effects, and also assist in sexual attractiveness as long as the wearer is supporting that effect in regards to their appearance and demeanor. I wear it not beause I want to attract younger men (and I don't believe I would in any case, even if I wasn't in a committed relationship) but because I love the scent and enjoy the self-effects and it's the kind of phero mix you could likely wear in many situations just as personal enhancement.

Exactly my experience. But, Luna I have to say. I wore this last summer ona long drive. I was in a good mood ect. Just dressed in yoga pants and a Loose t-shirt. I don't know, must have hit the exact right dosage, it was also my first experience wearing the Un so it was the higher dose in spray or I ran into some youngsters who are strong responders. But, I got long interesting looks from the young guys working the yogurt place at the rest stop. And free yogurt too. You never know. Lol

Nice hit Witty Kitty :) I think Cougar with a bit of cops from soem OCCO is a great combo. How much Cougar do you usually use? For me it's about sprays.

I have only the scented oil from my trial vial. I've been smearing two drops on my neck/upper chest and last night I added one drop of the OCCO to my cleavage. (For age reference, I'm in my 30s and the bartender is in his 40s.)

Edited by Witty Kitty

I'm 30. But at least for me, i think i need quite a lot of this one, 5 sprays is a lot right??? :Emoticons04263:

It's a lovely phero though, and with a bit of cops it helps me get noticed. I feel that it attracts both younger and older men, which does make scence if yo think about it. It gives you a youthful aura, which will attract younger men to whom you'll appear closer to their age, but also older men, cause let's not forget that older men are attracted to younger women :wink88:

Hehe. So far I've been getting noticeable results with my trial scented pheros with 2-3 drops (and only a bit of cops when I choose to use OCCOs), but I still need to experiment more (still a newbie). I want to up my usage of these by a drop or so and see if I get even better results (a DIHL finally...?) or if that will be too much.

I do love the scent of this one (which I already said upthread, but I have to reiterate)--it's one of my favorite LPMP fragrances.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I'm 30. But at least for me, i think i need quite a lot of this one, 5 sprays is a lot right??? :Emoticons04263:

It's a lovely phero though, and with a bit of cops it helps me get noticed. I feel that it attracts both younger and older men, which does make scence if yo think about it. It gives you a youthful aura, which will attract younger men to whom you'll appear closer to their age, but also older men, cause let's not forget that older men are attracted to younger women :wink88:

I've been using this since I was 28. My experiences with using it have been that it works like a sexy popularity potion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to splurge and get a Stone Cougar Pheromone Spray in 2x.

Should I do 60 alcohol/40 oil or 60/40 silicone?

Mostly scents burn off me super quickly and I don't really notice hits because of the burn off (it might be 2 hours before I'm in a social setting where I could test it because I hate travellng with pheros in my purse).

Any advice?

You never know. Lol

Nah, men don't look at me that way anymore, much less boys. Although that reminds me of one time I wore LAM! (I think) to the post office and there was one guy in line who kept looking at me and I could tell he was confused, like, "Why am I looking at you when you're clearly not high-value to me?" I thought that was pretty hilarious.

I'm going to splurge and get a Stone Cougar Pheromone Spray in 2x.

Should I do 60 alcohol/40 oil or 60/40 silicone?

Mostly scents burn off me super quickly and I don't really notice hits because of the burn off (it might be 2 hours before I'm in a social setting where I could test it because I hate travellng with pheros in my purse).

Any advice?

i have it in 60 alcohol/40 oil x2 spray and love it. Never had anything with silicon.

• 1 month later...

I made a vial of Cougar UN oil with a scent combo of Sugared Coconut + a bit of NOCO White and Sugared Cream. I made/became Coconut Cougar, ha! I felt like a sparkly, happy beach girl :D Got lots of smiles from men while out today. :purr:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 year later...

Last night I had on Stone Cougar and LAM. My man's boss who's at least 15 years older than me was the one person who told me I smelled amazing. But I was in a very happy mood and so was everyone around me. I'm not a big PDA person, but i was feeling especially snuggly with my man (who's 17 yrs younger). He's always cuddly, but respects my need for general privacy in public, and since he runs the sound for the band my friends go to see, I keep my distance somewhat as there is literally an audience. Last night, though, think the 'mones were effecting me and I didn't have my usual reserve. And often when we get home if he works 14/15 hrs straight, he falls right asleep, but he had a lot of enthusiasm then, and when he woke me up this morning! Definitely a winning combo for us. Thanks LP!