New Releases for MARCH 2011

Watch out, Luna!

I believe Isa is doing just fine as a conceptualist of yummy scents (as evidenced by her previous contributions). ^_^

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be Spring. All these STALKS shooting up.

Descriptions for those what can't wait no mo' :

"nommy smexy"

"lightly smexy"

"dirty smexy"

"sweetly smexy"

"lushly smexy"

"ded smexy"

"still smexy"

"wicked smexy"

But...but...that is only eight ^_^

Still not, but hopefully soon. The sampler got me already...lols, so I feel more calm now.

:w00t:

Okay, I'm awake and I'm checking .... I don't know why, I prefer applying with a bottle. Maybe it's because I have long fingers so I can wrap them around the bottles comfortably. Samples and sniffees go into my bag so I can refresh if needed. So instead of getting a sampler, I'll just have to wait for reviews then zoom into bottles which I think will work for me.

Running round town getting things ready for my son's 1st bday party tomorrow~ and I had 3.56 seconds to spare ~ do I pee? grab a snack, get some coffee? put away laundry? Oh no must check to see if descriptions are available! Will try again tomorrow in between cake cutting and karaoke!

I had 3.56 seconds to spare ~ do I pee? grab a snack, get some coffee? put away laundry?

That's a lot of things you can do in 3.56 seconds! Lol!

Congrats and have fun tomorrow!

I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE DESCRIPTION AND THE LIST OF INGREDIENCE for the lovely perfume!!!!! :lol::D:D

The front page and Perfumerie section are up! I am working on the cart now...

MUST read Luna's descripts...I think she outdid herself this month. LOVE them!!!!

Note: I added some new descriptive scent categories, you will see at the bottom of the perfumerie pages. I will reprogram the older pages to better reflect these categories after I am done with the cart. It should make the sorting feature of the Perfumerie section work better.

Edit: Oh yes, and please remember to order your Scrub of the Month at the same time as your perfume order. This month we've got Marshmallow Egg scented Sugar Scrub!

HORRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! :):D:D

I wonder what is in A BUN DANCE??? There seems to be a lot of secret ingredience in the March release!! :001_302:

Edited by bumbob

Hee! Yaaay! I have admit I cracked myself up with that, when I told Mara it was going to be "Beatrix Potter meets Sherlock Holmes" she started laughing.

I wonder what is in A BUN DANCE??? There seems to be a lot of secret ingredience in the March release!!

All of the other fragrances have their components listed.

Edited by luna65

Hee! Yaaay! I have admit I cracked myself up with that, when I told Mara it was going to be "Beatrix Potter meets Sherlock Holmes" she started laughing.

Loved it! ...221-B Bunny Trail :):10_small16::)

*Open Sesame has "secret ingredients" too...oooooo we get to have a Fun guess the secrets thread :001_302:

ETA: Smoking Bun was one I had to try :)

Edited by Calii

Open Sesame has "secret ingredients" too...

Ah okay, Mara does the "ingredient list" part so I don't see that until they're posted.

The cart is up, thus the samples are now orderable too. :001_302:

(And added the last few Nommy Butters to the Bath & Body section of the Shoppe.)

Done, I think! Let me know if you spot any errors, please! Thank you lovely ladies!!!

This is going to be FUNNNN! :Ladybird-jumping: :Ladybird-jumping: :Ladybird-jumping:

I made some things secret because I want them tried before opinions are made! Once you get your samplers, I will let you GUESS, and tell you if you are right! :001_302:

...And these new releases look totally FABULOUS!!! The descriptions are wonderful! GREAT WORK, everyone!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I will say, to help with decision-making in regards to Naked Twilight:

Remember how I've said amber+musk+honey=sex?

Well, amber+musk+coconut ALSO =sex!

Naked Twilight sounds gorgeous! I love ambergris and amber, and I've been on a major coconut kick as of late. I think that's a must-have for me.

Egg looks very tempting too...

I have my list ready :) No sampler, but I'll go for bottles of Spring Eq.2011 (sounds so yummy!) and Egg 2011 plus a couple of samples......I really want to sniff Naked Twilight. Love all the notes listed, but want to see how it'll behave on my skin....

A Bun Dance ofcourse....that label is too cute and a little abundance is always welcome :lol: And I haven't tried Pie in the Sky yet! That one keeps calling me.....so I'll go for a bottle of that as well. And a sample of Garland&Lace V.3 for comparisons sake (swapped my V.1 for V.2 and glad I did, so now I want to see how this one compares).

So *yay* glorious order coming up! :o

Is the coconut in Naked twilight similar to the one in Pie in the sky??

They all look fab! I think I will be getting full bottles of Open Sesame and Naked Twilight, for sure!

Iam glad I got the sampler actually, reading the discriptions they sound different then I expected but thats ok, thats what the sampler for, trying them all out! :o

Is the coconut in Naked twilight similar to the one in Pie in the sky??

I would say no because Pie in the Sky = coconut cream pie, Naked Twilight = warm sensual skin scent.

I would say no because Pie in the Sky = coconut cream pie, Naked Twilight = warm sensual skin scent.

They are both "foody" sweet coconuts in each case, but the presentation is entirely different. I doubt you would find the two scents at all similar.

Of the recent scents, I would say yes, although that one might achieve the effect without the amber and musk (though they still might be in there, I don't know). It's all about that particular equation, IMO, like The Prince & The Showgirl has it, even with the citrus and spice on top.

Edited by luna65