Sugared Cherries

for_love_of_Him

I was digging through my samples this morning, trying to figure out which perfume to wear, when I came across one I'd never smelled before. Sugared cherries! (Hopefully I didn't accidentally miss a previous review for this)

The cherries smell really sweet. They reminded me of the frozen cherry Kool-aid popsicles that I used to make when I was little. (I mean that is the best way possible) In the bottle, the scent of cherries was very strong, but once the perfume dried down on my skin the smell became lighter and oh so sweet. The wonderful smell lasted for hours and I caught myself smelling my wrist a couple of times through out my day. I definately think its worth a try!

• 7 months later...

I got this sample as a freebie (thanks mara! :))

It's delicious, and juicy. On my skin the dry down was pretty smokey too! My skin amps certain things weirdly! But this is very sweet! Yum! *thumbs up*

Edit: On dry down, this is a really cherry scent (ofcourse) but it's very different from the commercial stuff you locally get. This is the real stuff! lol! so far people who passed by me, asked me if I had any cherries! lol!

Edited by esmeralda

I am eagerly awaiting a full bottle. I can't wait to get my grubby little fingers on this one. I see magical things happening!! ^_^

• 1 month later...

Usually a Sugered scent could go either way on me, but this wears well. Initially it's rather sharp/medicinal but after about ten minutes it dries down to a nice yummy aura, kind of like eating/drinking something sweet with cherry where you can smell it, but you mostly smell the sweetness. I think this one will layer nicely with other Sugareds.

I have Smokey Kisses, but the cherry in that one really doesn't last too long at all on me. It turns out to be more of a sweet incense type of blend for my chemistry.

Edited by luna65

• 1 month later...

In the vial this was dark red juicy cherries, almost like fresh cherry jubliee, on it was the same with a hint of vanilla. This has a good far throw.

I wore this with sweet revenge and it was a hit.

I love it, love it ^_^<_<