Social Work Event

My school will be holding a concert next week. As a spokeswoman, I will be on duty that evening. We have rented a swanky theater for the event and we are expecting more than 800 guests (excluding our staff) ranging from sponsors to government officers to competitors to folks from the media.

What pheros shall I use for this event?

That was my immediate reaction too. Or possibly Cougar.

Swimming With The Sharks would be better than Cougar or PP possibly...

Hmmm,I would have to say go with the one you have had the most positive and consistent experiences with,the one that makes you feel best...for me,right now,that would be Cougar,with No added cops,in that case.But then I have not had the chance to try out PP yet in much of a group setting,the formula does read so well.

soooo,it is kinda Catch 22,how do you get the experience if ... :w00t: I don't think you will go wrong with whatever you decide on,just a hunch :lol: Let us know !

I have used PP and Mercuralia with people around while my experience with Cougar was limited to just a one-to-one situation. I guess the other thing is that the pheros has to be congruent with my scent for the night. I'll have to check if we need to 'dress up' or we will be in work attire (suits) and speaking of work attire, I have not received my uniforms yet.

Well...I think PP would be more...fun :w00t: Wasn't Mercuralia the one that earned you "the woman with the powerful handshake" ,not that that is a bad thing,at all !

:w00t: Wasn't Mercuralia the one that earned you "the woman with the powerful handshake" ,not that that is a bad thing,at all !

Right on! I'm down with half a sample vial of Mercuralia. Never fear .... I have two bottles of it from HMMB, waiting to be sent out.

What's the replacement phero for SWS?

Right on! I'm down with half a sample vial of Mercuralia. Never fear .... I have two bottles of it from HMMB, waiting to be sent out.

What's the replacement phero for SWS?

There is none,as far as I know...I saw and was happy you got that from H :lol: I don't like the scent but adore the effects of that blend...I was lucky enough to get one unscented in cps,and then a couple of Money Honeys ...which I really love the scent of !!! a grapefruit, honey, patch,very unique,I gotta remember to wear it more often :w00t:

There is none,as far as I know...I saw and was happy you got that from H :) I don't like the scent but adore the effects of that blend...I was lucky enough to get one unscented in cps,and then a couple of Money Honeys ...which I really love the scent of !!! a grapefruit, honey, patch,very unique,I gotta remember to wear it more often :lol:

Actually, I love the way Mercuralia turned out on my skin. Powdery and lovely. Not too serious scent. I think I haven't tried Money Honey.