Putting together my first order

I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations to help me break an old pattern in my love life.

Although I'm very outgoing and meet people easily, I tend to be overly slow and cautious in initiating relationships. By the time I make up my mind to become involved with someone, either it's too late, or we've long crossed into "good friends" territory and nothing more. And sure, friends are great and all that, but some love and physical intimacy would be nice too!

My last long-term relationship ended last fall, and I have met someone I really, really like. The thing is, we're both textbook Aquarians - fairly unemotional, stuck in thinking mode, and very reserved when it comes to expressing our feelings. Needless to say, things are progressing at a glacial pace, even if it's obvious there's a special bond between us (most people we meet automatically assume we're a couple).

So I'd like to find something to help us open up and feel safe talking about our feelings - and at the same time heat things up a little! The vibe I'm going for at this stage is definitely more gentle and loving intimacy than blatantly sexual. I was thinking something with est or B-nol? Love Blossom maybe? Dolce Far Niente?

Does that make sense, or am I far off the mark? Many thanks in advance for any suggestions you can make!

So I'd like to find something to help us open up and feel safe talking about our feelings - and at the same time heat things up a little! The vibe I'm going for at this stage is definitely more gentle and loving intimacy than blatantly sexual. I was thinking something with est or B-nol? Love Blossom maybe? Dolce Far Niente?

For me, the blend which achieved this kind of effect was Cuddle Bunny. However, True Confessions or Heart & Soul could also assist with the kind of connection you're looking for.

I would suggest Heart & Soul or Perfect Match, these seem to be the blends that are the most "warm & fuzzy" to me, but I haven't tried Cuddle Bunny. You could always add cops to whatever blend you choose as well.

Edited by Beccah

I like a combo of True Confessions and Treasured Hearts.....helps you open up and feel comfortable in doing so.....

So I'd like to find something to help us open up and feel safe talking about our feelings - and at the same time heat things up a little! I was thinking something with est or B-nol? Love Blossom maybe? Dolce Far Niente?

hmmm, Sexology2 = Est,B-nol & Cops :nanerturtle:

...the scent is very sexual though.

Dolce Far Niente is a favorite of mine,packs quit a copulin punch,but lots of warm fuzzies from the B-nol ;)

hmmm, Sexology2 = Est,B-nol & Cops :)

...the scent is very sexual though.

Dolce Far Niente is a favorite of mine,packs quit a copulin punch,but lots of warm fuzzies from the B-nol ;)

You know, Sexology II really appeals to me for some reason, and it sounds like it would work well on me as a scent.

I almost ordered it, so I am definitely putting it on the shortlist for my 2nd order - thanks for the recommendation, Calii!