Naked Twilight

Dolly

AD-NakedTwilight-LovePotion_1.jpg

Naked Twilight

The deeply sexy scent of warm skin ready for the pleasures of the night...rich coconut cream caresses musky ambergris and opium against an ornate backdrop of three types of amber, one lightly kissed with spice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
COCONUT ~ Purification, receptivity, protection.
AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.
OPIUM ~ Fertility, prosperity, love. Deepens feelings, instills calmness. Imagination, pleasure, wealth, success.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I guess I am the first to this party?

This scent was one of my first tries from my sampler, and OH MY. It is deep and rich and sensual.....yet not "thick" smelling, if you know what I mean. It lays close to the skin and is very very sexy. This is one that will make people want to get closer to see if it is you that is smelling so good. I may have to have a bottle of this one.....very nicely done!!

something in this is piercing to my nose....trading post :hearts09793:

Okay, I noticed this was supposed to be a unisex scent. How unisex is it really?

I haven't worn it enough to really describe it yet, but the opium accord heart gives it a very resinous impression (it actually makes me think myrrh) and is somewhat "dark" so if you can wear myrrh then you might want to try it.

Edited by luna65

I haven't worn it enough to really describe it yet, but the opium accord heart gives it a very resinous impression (it actually makes me think myrrh) and is somewhat "dark" so if you can wear myrrh then you might want to try it.

Uh...were you actually going to respond to that comment, Mark? :Hug_emoticon:

I love this, it's incredibly sexy to me. As I said, the opium accord has a strong impression of myrrh to me, and I love the opulent quality of it. The coconut cream, with the ambergris and amber, lends a wonderful vibe of warm skin; it's definitely my kind of scent for certain.

Uh...were you actually going to respond to that comment, Mark? :Hug_emoticon:

I think maybe he was just "ditto"-ing you without actually saying it.....

Huh, okay, because in my response I was under the impression he hadn't tried it and was trying to decide if he wanted to.

Huh, okay, because in my response I was under the impression he hadn't tried it and was trying to decide if he wanted to.

Goofy phone! I was going to say thanks for the info (haven't tried it) but my 'smart phone' wasn't. Thanks!

I am loving this. It's a very sensual scent, close to the skin but doesn't fade. I applied generously yesterday morning and I still had traces of it late into the night. This is the kind of sexy I can wear and not feel like I'm putting on someone else's sexy, you know what I mean? It's unfussy and just naturally 'damn I got it goin' on'.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really digging this one..gonna have some choices to make.... I typically order one bottle and the sampler...it is gonna be a fight this month to decide because this is actually going very sensual on me. I am loving it. It has a hint of coconut at first on my skin then blasts off in a darker much closer to the skin woodiness --definitely a move in close type of scent. Oh dear...tough choices this month!

I am loving it. It has a hint of coconut at first on my skin then blasts off in a darker much closer to the skin woodiness --definitely a move in close type of scent. Oh dear...tough choices this month!

Sounds like a SEXY coconut in bed type of scent.... :)

I am loving this. It's a very sensual scent, close to the skin but doesn't fade. I applied generously yesterday morning and I still had traces of it late into the night. This is the kind of sexy I can wear and not feel like I'm putting on someone else's sexy, you know what I mean? It's unfussy and just naturally 'damn I got it goin' on'.

Oh, katz! This is SOOOOOO well-said. This is the kind of review that speaks to my soul! :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, I think I meant to have requested for Naked Dawn as my free forum sample but got totally confused and requested for this instead.

Anyhow, things happen for a reason so here's my review. This reminds me of Compromising Positions. This scent made me keep coming back to my arm for a sniff and it although it has deviated rom my usual flora and fruity scents, i think I love it!

• 7 months later...

The first thing that came into my mind was the word "deep." The coconut sinks into depths of warm musk. There's a little something that gives it a slightly green,almost soapy, edge; I'm not sure if that's the opium or ambergris. Naked is right because the dark depths pull me under a sensual haze that makes me want to sleep under the sheets au naturale.

I ordered a full bottle of this one unsniffed, and I am sooo glad I did. This one smells a lot like carmel sutra too my nose, sans the sweetness. It has notes in it similar to LP Passion and Desire, yet muted tones. The cocunut is deep and hidden under the velvet veil of opium incence. On my skin it has a sweetness to it that does make me feel like a frolic in the night air sans clothing, or lying on satin sheets. This scent is long lasting on me and I can smell it well into the evening if I apply it in the morning. It covers cops and UN pheros well, with no bleed through. Overall I would recomend naked twilight to anyone who likes a deep and complex scent.

• 1 year later...

This one is just perfect!

Since there are so few notes I'm going to presume I like opium and amber together.

I think the coconut adds a sweetness and the mystery scent of the ambergris? Is that giving it the scent that is reminiscent of the see or is that just my mind playing tricks on me because of the label?lol

During the dry down there's even something slightly - spicy? It's a very interesting scent indeed. I like this one very much and always have. I had gotten side tracked by the myriad of amazing goodies and almost missed out on this one! Glad I finally got a full bottle before it disappeared forever...

This is actually one of my favorites and has led me to know that I like pretty much anything with ambergris (that I've tried so far.) Nutrix, you sassy birthday girl you, have you tried Shadow Run? Rapturous Reverie also has ambergris but I haven't tried it yet.

This one is very much an amplified good skin scent-- it reminds me a little bit of Shelly B's Winter Sweater-- not that they smell all that similar, but they're both good "skin" scents that don't get lost. They're both strong enough to be smelled, but there's something about Naked Twilight that defies description for me.

No, I haven't tried either of those. I have been on the fence a time or 2 with Rapturous Reverie and I'm glad you brought it up here because I now know that I like oud (which was foreign to me) and I'm quite fond of smoke too. I may go a sample route with it, but will have it in my wish list for Oct! :)

urgh, I mean Shadow Dance-- can never remember that. I just looked it up and it doesn't have ambergris in it-- sorry! It still reminds me of Naked Twilight except that SD has cinnamon in it. I still want to try Rapturous Reverie as well :)

Edited by MissHazel

:D Nope haven't tried Shadow Dance either....but still going to get that sample of RR :)

• 3 years later...

Pulled this one out today and I am going to SOOOO miss it when it's gone.

I didn't care as much for the sister scent, Naked Dawn, but this one is wonderful.

As it's aging, I've convinced myself to stop trying to wear it only for special occasions :lol:

Wouldn't mind a re-brew if it were possible...

• 1 year later...

I find this elegant and kind of commercial-smelling, although I can kind of get that sensuousness idea of it if I try to shift my thinking a bit. I don't think it's for me, though. It's too sweet or something.