Naked Dawn

AncientGoddess

This was my favorite LP out of the March 2011 releases. It smells incredibly fresh, light and musky, makes me feel like a freshness on a cloud or something, like you and your man are just floating.Or if your out on a date, or just clubbing people will be drawn to the freshness of the smell, makes you also alluring. I placed an order for a big bottle. Gourges scent guys!

xoxoxoxo ;)

Edited by AncientGoddess

This was my favorite LP out of the March 2011 releases. It smells incredibly fresh, light and musky, makes me feel like a freshness on a cloud or something

OH WOW.... Is there a LP scent similar to this freshness?? Sounds like my cup of tea!! ;)

Thanks, AG! :blushing:

To me, it's like a fresh out of the shower scent, but with a fleshy-ness to it. Like a voluptuous skin smell, but all nice and clean.

Welcome Mara, yes i really enjoyed this scent for the lightness and muskyness of it and the allure. I feel like it gives you a touch of allure too from peoples perception. I dunno, but at least for me this is how its working out and am very likeing this scent. Glad I ordered a big bottle. :o

Any more reviews?

All I can say is, its a gourges floral scent, I got a big bottle of it, Its good for any occation, day time at work, night time, in the bedroom. Love it :D

when you say clean + floral- is there any hint of sharpness in the scent???? is it an overwhelming sort of floral scent like Betrothal???

when you say clean + floral- is there any hint of sharpness in the scent???? is it an overwhelming sort of floral scent like Betrothal???

yes there is a hint of sharpness, not to much though, it remains soft and fresh but its not to soft, like if you put a tab on the rists, the office can smell it...lols. I did it this morning.

Edited by AncientGoddess

yes there is a hint of sharpness, not to much though, it remains soft and fresh but its not to soft, like if you put a tab on the rists, the office can smell it...lols. I did it this morning.

haha! :D your comments on the fragrance somehow reminds me of musky dusky pure! Fresh + kinda floral!

haha! :D your comments on the fragrance somehow reminds me of musky dusky pure! Fresh + kinda floral!

:lol::winktongue::emot177::goldfish5: Thamks laiess!!!!

I do get a fresh evocation from this, it has a citrus-like quality to it. But it's actually heavier than I thought it would be, although that might just be how my chemistry handles it. It's actually a little too for me though I'm going to give it another go when the weather gets hot.

What a morpher. Starts out pretty strong. Reminds me of laundry detergent (i know ick) but after it has time to dry down for a good while it turns into a really nice cozy skin scent.

I got a big bottle of this one, It smells very fresh on me and the coconut does come through a bit, but not to sugary rather softer which combines very nicely with the rest of the notes.

Pineapple and floral start off pronounced freshly applied, but fairly quickly it softens with musk and the green notes. It's very close to my skin/subtle. The more I sniff, the more I like...I could see this in a bath set, especially with the Shea Butter cream.

Hours later all I have is a sweet skin musk. Musky scents do well on me usually...

Edited for poor spelling and evolution report. ;-)

Edited by katz

Oh wow! I just got around to putting this one on! I think this one is full bottle worthy, so very spring. Fresh and uplifting. At first it is all pineapple, but not in a sickly sweet but like fresh juicy and lush tropical pineapple. Eventually the florals come thru and I get hints of coconut. Yeah...this is yummy. Full bottle for sure!!

not too strong at all, just like a tender veil.

OOoo.. sounds like my cup of tea :D Has it got a very STRONG "lemon" note tho? As Tyvey mentioned? :o

OOoo.. sounds like my cup of tea :D Has it got a very STRONG "lemon" note tho? As Tyvey mentioned? :o

At least on my skin, the lemon note is not strong at all. In the vial, I found it a bit strong, but as I learned from other forum members, we cannot always judge a scent just from sniffing the vial. So, I gave it a try on my skin and I was so pleasantly surprised.

This started out rather lemony on me, them became a bit tropical with the coconut and pineapple, that miraculously morphed into a "just showered" skin scent. I wouldn't have expected that neding from my first sniff; it's fascinating.

Smells like clean fresh pineapple in the vial, unfortunately it's a combo of fabric softener and all-purpose cleaner on my skin.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It does remind me a bit of laundry detergent IN A GOOD WAY :love: I love the smell of laundry detergent :)

This is a soft pineapple+ light floral scent, very pleasant and very close to skin.... it's musky, smooth and not powdery at all.

The name really fits the perfume, it almost feels like the soft musky scent you can smell before waking up (you know how you roll between fresh sheet)... or imagine being in the time between 5-7am where the sky turn from dark to light blue.

This scent truly captures THAT exact moment :) This reminds me of a particular time in my life- I was working for a final critique in my first architecture project. My dad and I worked together for the whole night building models and drawing plans.... and i stayed up the whole night! Didn't realised how fast time passed by and when i looked out the window... i saw the sky slowly transformed from black to dark blue to a touch of pink + light blue to light grey.... this all happened in about 20 mins? And that moment gave me a sense of peace and calm even though i was freaking out about the critique of the day! Ahh... good memory :):):)

It does remind me a bit of laundry detergent IN A GOOD WAY :) I love the smell of laundry detergent :D

This is a soft pineapple+ light floral scent, very pleasant and very close to skin.... it's musky, smooth and not powdery at all.

The name really fits the perfume, it almost feels like the soft musky scent you can smell before waking up (you know how you roll between fresh sheet)... or imagine being in the time between 5-7am where the sky turn from dark to light blue.

This scent truly captures THAT exact moment :) This reminds me of a particular time in my life- I was working for a final critique in my first architecture project. My dad and I worked together for the whole night building models and drawing plans.... and i stayed up the whole night! Didn't realised how fast time passed by and when i looked out the window... i saw the sky slowly transformed from black to dark blue to a touch of pink + light blue to light grey.... this all happened in about 20 mins? And that moment gave me a sense of peace and calm even though i was freaking out about the critique of the day! Ahh... good memory :):):)

This is such a sweet review bumbob!!!! I know what you mean about this time of day, it's new and fresh and beautiful, I can't capture it in words like you did but there is just something so magical about the start of a new day : )

This is such a sweet review bumbob!!!! I know what you mean about this time of day, it's new and fresh and beautiful, I can't capture it in words like you did but there is just something so magical about the start of a new day : )

:Hug_emoticon: Oh yes... i agree with you... there is something magical about a new day :abfx: so peaceful and beautiful :(:):)

While I way patiently for my, I think, sample to be hand-carried here, I can only use my wildest imagination and the reviews heretofore imagine what joy it would be to have this on my skin!

Oh yes, I can be quite patient as I have more than 30 bottles out there waiting to take a flight here! Patience comes from practice .... Lol!

• 1 month later...
Smells like clean fresh pineapple in the vial, unfortunately it's a combo of fabric softener and all-purpose cleaner on my skin.

You and I must have similar skin, although I thought it was dryer sheets, but not my fave dryer sheets unfortunately.

• 2 months later...

This is a clean floral with a blanket of coconut. It's reminiscent of detergent, but not glaringly so. The coconut note isn't a roasted coconut scent but a fresh coconut meat chunk that isn't fake and sugary, but the real fatty deal. I smell dazzling dawn, nature's loudest wake up call. In no way is this dawn a dewy, sleepy eyed, linger out of bed dawn. The sun just fully rose over the horizon and light is EXPLODING into the sky. The birds are chirping, and the room is so bright, that I can't help but bounce out of bed. The floral aspect is a little heady on me, which is where i get the bright imagery. It's a manageable heady,though that won't stop me from wearing it again. Perhaps on a rainy morning to help lighten my day.

• 1 year later...

I got primarily pineapple and fresh coconut in this. Super light and didnt last too long on my skin even though I slathered it on. I like it for its "freshness" but doesn't have the throw I like.

I wore this to work today. I utterly adore it. The coconut comes through beautifully, and the scent is wonderfully fresh and clean with a sexy edge to it. Notes in this remind me of imperial leather.

This sounds like something I might like.

Coconuty, fresh and clean with a touch of sexy...=)

Edited by j5382001

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but I find this such a comforting, soothing smell. The light touch of coconut is just sooo sexy, yet the whole thing is very demure and soft and sweet. I love the gentle, fresh skin musk and the slight hint of something citrusy (the pineapple?) that is just an accent amongst all the other notes, but not overwhelming.

• 1 month later...

I wore this yesterday as it was about 38C outside and no breeze. When I emerged from my bedroom, my son said he wanted to throw up (because of the scent). My hub joined us in the living room a couple of minutes later and asked if it was my perfume. I asked him if he likes it and he said that it reminds him of our freshly washed sheets.