Hi,

I'm looking for something to use at work that says alpha-female but maybe in softer way. I can at times have quite a strong presence and don't need that extra push over to being a full-time bitch, haha. I want something that commands respect and makes people listen to me in admiration :lol: From what I've read in the forum, swimming with sharks or B2 seems to be precisely what I'm looking for. Which one do you recommend?

Yeah I don't know that I'd use B2 at work unless it was all women and you wanted the environment to be all fluffy. SWS effectively projects a professional attitude and in my workplace (as example) we are expected to be professional at all times, although there is a lot of banter and so forth. But the corporation itself (I work for one of the largest in the world) has high standards of conduct.

I really don't see B2 as a work blend. It's kinda the opposite. It seems to make ladies all relaxed and cuddly and purry. On men, it seems to be a relaxed camaraderie huggy blend.

For the situation you are describing, I say it's Swimming with Sharks all the way!

I really don't see B2 as a work blend. It's kinda the opposite. It seems to make ladies all relaxed and cuddly and purry. On men, it seems to be a relaxed camaraderie huggy blend.

For the situation you are describing, I say it's Swimming with Sharks all the way!

Second Pm, but...if I were giving a presentation to a male boss, I would definitely reach for B2. Cuz who doesn't need MVP status when presenting ideas to senior males, right???? On the other hand, I've learned recently from experimenting with class presentations, that cops in high doses really makes male superiors take a (non)sexual shine to you. My professors treat me with the same care that they would give an adolescent daughter. Environment seems to be the biggest modifying factor with pheromone usage in my experience.

On the other hand, I've learned recently from experimenting with class presentations, that cops in high doses really makes male superiors take a (non)sexual shine to you.

That's interesting, because I'm thinking in a workplace environment it would have more of the expected effect. Perhaps given that the academic environment is one in which it is engrained in the staff that certain feelings are wholly inappropriate (well I say this based on my own experiences teaching) so the impulse remains sublimated but there's a positive reaction based on the "viability" copulins are accentuating for you.

Edited by luna65

That's interesting, because I'm thinking in a workplace environment it would have more of the expected effect. Perhaps given that the academic environment is one in which it is engrained in the staff that certain feelings are wholly inappropriate (well I say this based on my own experiences teaching) so the impulse remains sublimated but there's a positive reaction based on the "viability" copulins are accentuating for you.

I also made sure that there wasn't so much as a glimpse of cleavage showing, lol. I do think cops are beneficial for relaxation purposes (like public speaking situations), but I'm also basing this on my personal experience in using them as a calming agent for TT as well.