Private Edition Labels

1 bottle of Brandy's Blushing Bride for me please!! :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I love the shades of purple! I haven't smelt it yet but to give you an idea of what I mean by "foody lavender" -- have you ever had any cookies or cocktails with lavender in them? If not -- when it's in food, it tends not to have that bright/sharp/piercing/almost citrus- or eucalyptus-like edge that lavender can have when it's in bath & body products. It's soft and heady and light. It doesn't usually even taste like anything - it just perfumes whatever it's in.... if it interests you, there are a lot of food products on etsy that are lavender-scented, like cookies and caramels......

Thanks Tyvey! I will definitely check that out. Lavender cookies sound very decadent! And if there is any of your Purple Cupcake scent left by the time I put in my next order (probably new release sampler time) I think I will go out on a limb and order one! It will be different for me I think but a girl cannot live on fruit and flower scents alone!

Awwww, it's not that I don't love you guys, I'm just shy...

But always welcome, Luv!

Would love to get to know you more on these boards. You have wonderful ideas, and I must admit to curiosity about your life in Roo-Land. :)

So you won't have to scroll back to the other pages...

Here's what I have:

5 bottles of Lady Victoria's Sugar Kisses

(1 bottle for CheshireKitten, 1 bottle for Gaia, 1 bottle for Tyvey, 1 bottle for LadyV, 1 bottle for JOC)

6 bottles of Tyvey's Purple Cupcake

(1 bottle Snowflake, 1 bottle Cherie)

6 bottles of Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

(1 bottle for Gaia, and setting aside 1 for Luna because she needs it even if she doesn't know it yet)

4 bottles of Brandy's Blushing Bride

(3 bottles for Ravenwing, 1 bottle Bumbob)

2 bottles of Tyvey's Coffee Cake (but I can make more of this one!)

(1 bottle for Calii, 1 bottle for Pagan Lady?)

Making more for: Elizabeth OSP, Tyvey. Lady Victoria, and...?

Did I get it right?

Will invoice later when you guys are ready, or yes, you can buy a GC x 5 and write that it's for one of these PEs. (Good idea, Calii, thanks!) :D

Oooh B)

I'd like a bottle of LV's Sugar Kisses (I'm all about the 'pink scents' :lol:) and one of C's Hint of Danger, please!

(but I'd really love the Sugar Kisses one to be an Est. boosted spray, how do I go about that? could you invoice it to me like that?)

I must reserve a LV Sugar Kisses.

I am making a list to make another order in the next few weeks though, so would it be possible to just reserve it?...or maybe by then there will be some in the cart...? whatever is easiest for you. Thank you.

6 bottles of Celrynnya's Hint of Danger

(1 bottle for Gaia, and setting aside 1 for Luna because she needs it even if she doesn't know it yet)

^_^

You are so my twin! You knew I was thinking about this!!

Excellent, you are so talented, Elizabeth!! The Hound Dog is a beaut for sure (oh, and your manthing too, of course :666: ). Quince has at least one National guitar, but I can't remember the exact style.

Elizabeth !!!! Oh my gosh,that is truly beautiful,you,dear lady are extremely talented :666:

Could we convince you to share others with us,like in a journal :lol: ...or maybe you have a website?

Elizabeth !!!! Oh my gosh,that is truly beautiful,you,dear lady are extremely talented :666:

Could we convince you to share others with us,like in a journal :lol: ...or maybe you have a website?

:toast: THANKS, Calii!!!!! And yes, I promise to share! I thought I had some art up online, but I think it was on a site that got dismantled. I'll put some up soonest! I've got to figure out how to do it without giving away the birthday surprise for Mr. Matt. But then, I'm devious as hell when I want to surprise someone. Heeeeee!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Wow! Love the mood and atmosphere in the painting!!! Beautiful!!!! :lol::):toast: How big is this painting??? :666:

Oh Elizabeth, your description of the scent and your painting are absolutely amazing! I can't imagine how much fun it must be at your house up in the California mountains surrounded by art and music!

Mara, will there be any leftovers of Elizabeth's scent? I want to roll around in it like a dog on a seagull, too!!! This was a wonderful idea to share to creative processes of these PEs on the forum. All the stories were SO good.

:) Thanks, Ladies! Bumbob, the painting is 24 x 30 inches, and I used Gamblin's new FastMatte Alkyd oils. Love 'em!!!

And: I'm going to go ask Mara for a Journal.

AND! I'm really enjoying seeing everybody's P.E.s here, too!!! This is X-Treme Fun!!! *heeeeeee!*

A*N*D!!! OMG I'm looking forward to smelling mine & a few others!!!

B) Thanks, Ladies! Bumbob, the painting is 24 x 30 inches, and I used Gamblin's new FastMatte Alkyd oils. Love 'em!!!

Wow! NICE size! :lol: Do you experiment with different oil paints for your Art? :D I like producing mixed media work, so i work with Acrylic, ink, paper, fabric.. but i've never had the chance to use oil paint!!! :D Ahh.. The joy of painting and making art!!!! :D:D:D WOOP WOOP! :D

If there are any more left can I please have 2 bottles of Lady V's Sugar Kisses pretty please??!! Also 2 of Brandy's Blushing Bride if they are still available??? Invoice me and I will pay you post haste! :D

Edited by Amanda

:c38-0022: Bumbob, I just love oils! I'm hooked on Gamblin, both for the quality and Robert Gamblin's whole philosophy on artists' materials. These FastMatte oils are great because they dry so fast. I don't enjoy waiting for my paint to dry, unless I've got several pieces going at once. And I didn't know you did multi-media! That's so COOL!!!

:c38-0022: skye, THANKYOU!

B):goldfish5::waiting: HEY EVERYBODY!!! I'M TESTING MR. MATT AND THE HOUND DOG!!! OMG I LOVE IT!!! :mellow::ph34r::ange:

That is all. *smirk*

Edited by ElizabethOSP