What's the dif between A-nol and Woozy Floozy?

I tried Flying potion and it smells like cough syrup on me. So I though I'd like to mix some straight a-nol into an LP scent. I'm trying to sort out what pheros work for me and want to try one at a time. There are scents with A-nol in them, yes but mixed with other pheros.

So I see there are 2 A-nol versions. the 1 oz spray and th Woozy Floozy.

1. Is the difference the amount of micro grams? Why would you add A-nol to A-nol?

2. I've read in other threads that you should order in the mid range of mcg. What is the mid range?

What should I start off with? I'm open to suggestions on pre mixed scents too.

Thanks

• 11 months later...

I'd really like to know this too. This winter Flying Potion 2011 has become my go-to potion; I've worn it almost every day, with great results. I've finished off a whole bottle and sample, and I'm running low.

I'd like to try blending my own with other scents I have already. (And, of course, crossing my fingers that Flying Potion returns this autumn!)

What would be the best advice for whipping up a substitute for Flying Potion? I have scents, I have perfumer's alcohol, I have vials, I don't have pheromones. I've never tried blending (or buying straight pheromones, for that matter) so consider me a newbie on this one.

Hmm, I guess the only difference is that Woozy Floozy is a high dose offered in a roll on?

I think the scent is like a combo of White Licorice & Tangy Ylang:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/FlyingPotion/

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/FlyingPotion11/

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/WhiteLicorice/

Hmm, couldn't find the description for Tangy Ylang.

Yeah, Woozy Floozy is supposed to just be a strong A-nol, and is offered in roll on or spray. I have the spray version, and it works pretty well to give happy vibes....

It's just a matter of concentration.

A normal dose of Alpha-Nol is 1,000 mcg per 1/3 fl.oz. bottle.

Woozy Floozy is 3,000 mcg - we called it that (really just being silly) because the stronger doses seem to have a tendency to make people feel giddy and drunk, and lower your resistance to alcohol.

The sprays are available in 4,500 mcg per ounce, or 7,500 mcg per ounce.

It's just a matter of concentration.

A normal dose of Alpha-Nol is 1,000 mcg per 1/3 fl.oz. bottle.

Woozy Floozy is 3,000 mcg - we called it that (really just being silly) because the stronger doses seem to have a tendency to make people feel giddy and drunk, and lower your resistance to alcohol.

The sprays are available in 4,500 mcg per ounce, or 7,500 mcg per ounce.

Cool, thanks! I really appreciate it. So if I wanted to mimic the phero effects of Flying Potion, what would you suggest?

Depending on your own personal tolerance to Alpha-Nol, I would say anywhere from 1,000-3,000 mcg of Alpha Nol in a SPRAY form, to get that Flying Potion aura. I say to mind your tolerance because some ladies get headaches from too high a dose, and the spray form amplifies the effect, making the phero light and airborne. Sprays last a shorter time than oils, but it's a more intense experience for around 2 hours.

Depending on your own personal tolerance to Alpha-Nol, I would say anywhere from 1,000-3,000 mcg of Alpha Nol in a SPRAY form, to get that Flying Potion aura. I say to mind your tolerance because some ladies get headaches from too high a dose, and the spray form amplifies the effect, making the phero light and airborne. Sprays last a shorter time than oils, but it's a more intense experience for around 2 hours.

Ahh, OK. Well, I seem to be pretty tolerant! I did a quick comparison, and almost all the phero blends I like have some degree of Alpha nol. (I also used up a whole bottle of Allegro!) For me, it seems to take the edge off the winter blahs, and lately I've had a lot of blahs.

Thanks so much. I've been meaning to put in an order for some Bohemian kitties just as soon as I have the time to get an order sorted out. I have a feeling a spray will be hitching along too. ;)

I had been wondering about all of this too.

High doses of alpha nol are good for me. Rainbow Falls with the extra boost of alpha nol works wonders in comparison to regular Treasured Hearts (of course the scent probably helps too) and I add LAM Pink A to a lot of phero blends and I think it definitly makes them better for me.

Flying Potion is a miracle in a bottle but I would love a more summery scent in this weather. I am still considering LP Autumn 2011 for a straight Alpha nol boost. (because it smells summery to me...)

MDCherie, you might want to try a sample of Pinnacle for Men. It's a light fresh herbal green that isn't strictly masculine...gals can wear it easily, and it's got only Alpha Nol in it. On a woman it would come off as the "office friendly" type of freshly showered scent with an androgynous cool.

But yeah, I will release a summery girly Alpha-Nol spray for the ladies again very soon.

MDCherie, you might want to try a sample of Pinnacle for Men. It's a light fresh herbal green that isn't strictly masculine...gals can wear it easily, and it's got only Alpha Nol in it. On a woman it would come off as the "office friendly" type of freshly showered scent with an androgynous cool.

LOL, ok, I want to amend that a little, I do not want to lead anyone astray. Had the cleaning crew in this morning and one of the workers was a guy, and he wanted to smell some of the fumes so I asked him what he thought of Pinnacle and he said, "It smells like a suit." :lol: He thought it can be worn by either sex, but on a woman it will come off as a very professional, Wall Street kind of vibe. Ummmm, yeah. So maybe you'll want to wait for the more lady-like Alpha-Nol spray I have on the way, unless you're looking for a very high-powered exec type aura.

LOL, ok, I want to amend that a little, I do not want to lead anyone astray. Had the cleaning crew in this morning and one of the workers was a guy, and he wanted to smell some of the fumes so I asked him what he thought of Pinnacle and he said, "It smells like a suit." :lol: He thought it can be worn by either sex, but on a woman it will come off as a very professional, Wall Street kind of vibe. Ummmm, yeah. So maybe you'll want to wait for the more lady-like Alpha-Nol spray I have on the way, unless you're looking for a very high-powered exec type aura.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! High powered exec type aura is so not me! It made me laugh to think of it so I will wait for the girlie one.

Thanks for the heads up Mara!!!