I'm testing my way through the entire LP collection and have found two big favorites, LAM Pink Amber and Phero Girl. Which one would you say have the most cops? Or maybe I should ask, which in your experience works best to snare your man? Or should I just start on the OCCOs?

All of them are excellent, truly....I have had stellar results with all of them (LAM/BAM, PheroGirl, and OCCO)....it just depends on the situation. I think that OCCO has the most cops.....I am not sure between PheroGirl and LAM, but they both have a good amount, and DO get results!!

:Hug_emoticon: I would guess that OCCO has the most cops, but it matters what you mean by "snare your man". They're all so effective but in slightly different ways IMO.

LAM of course has the social, happy-making aspect and so IMO is the most generally "social". OCCO for me just brings on what luna calls the "stupid horny". BI has an animal / dragged off by the hair aspect.

Personally though, I've found Phero Girl to have the most hit-with-a-truck traffic-stopping effect on *strangers* - even more than OCCO or BI - I think because of the deadly combo of the honey (really the bee pollen, I suspect) and EOW.

But if by "snare your man" you are including any sense of them falling madly in love with you, in addition to wanting to turn you inside out, - for me that's CB.

:Hug_emoticon: I would guess that OCCO has the most cops, but it matters what you mean by "snare your man". They're all so effective but in slightly different ways IMO.

LAM of course has the social, happy-making aspect and so IMO is the most generally "social". OCCO for me just brings on what luna calls the "stupid horny". BI has an animal / dragged off by the hair aspect.

Personally though, I've found Phero Girl to have the most hit-with-a-truck traffic-stopping effect on *strangers* - even more than OCCO or BI - I think because of the deadly combo of the honey (really the bee pollen, I suspect) and EOW.

But if by "snare your man" you are including any sense of them falling madly in love with you, in addition to wanting to turn you inside out, - for me that's CB.

QUESTION FOR TYVEY...CUDDLE BUNNY MISTRESS!!!! I know you are not a fan of the Cuddle Bunny scent so are you garnering your Cuddle Bunny success with UnCB and various cover scents or do you have something boosted?

I use unCB oil and cover with whatever I please :o I seem to do better with the un oils than the un sprays, but to be fair to the sprays, I keep forgetting to use them :/ and in most cases haven't had the patience to work out the ideal dose. note to self: practice using the sprays!

I use unCB oil and cover with whatever I please :o I seem to do better with the un oils than the un sprays, but to be fair to the sprays, I keep forgetting to use them :/ and in most cases haven't had the patience to work out the ideal dose. note to self: practice using the sprays!

Ok thanks! I had amazing results with the scented CB but because it was one of my first LP's I used it too much and got a little tired of the scent so I will get the UN in oil next order. I didn't even believe in pheros until I wore this one...it turned me into a believer!

funny you mention that- I was just thinking today about how they are supposedly "not scientifically proven" or whatever.... tell that to the people following me around like ducklings uncontrollably telling me they love me and (sometimes literally) throwing themselves at my feet when I wear CB. uh huh

For me the most over the top cops is Jouir De. YMMV of course. And I get the most hits pairing that with MRF w/ SS4W (the original).

Or maybe I should ask, which in your experience works best to snare your man?

As tyvey says, what do you plan to do with him once you've got him in the trap? :o Cops are good for sex, I really don't think too much beyond that utilization but I do use LAM! as Happy Sauce for me. But if we're talking more intricate feats of social engineering then other mixes are probably more useful then the sledgehammer of OCCO or Phero Girl.

As tyvey says, what do you plan to do with him once you've got him in the trap? :o Cops are good for sex, I really don't think too much beyond that utilization but I do use LAM! as Happy Sauce for me. But if we're talking more intricate feats of social engineering then other mixes are probably more useful then the sledgehammer of OCCO or Phero Girl.

Sledgehammer.....<snort>

I did a just for funzies roadtest this week after work - two different nights shopping.

Control clothes - boring ol' t-shirt and yoga pants. I am not in bad shape so this is not a negative - but I am hardly all cutsey.

Phero combos - Either OCCO Pink/SS4W beta OR LAM Pink Amber

Luna is right - LAM is more of a happy sauce mix. Gave the all around glow without being too much. The OCCO Mix was a WHAMMO to the brain stem. I got major non-sensical DIHL's - particularly from male clerks half my age. Which was HUGELY funny since I was dressed like any old soccer Mom and yet it appeared I was the Cougar Pied Piper.

It's still about confidence - and you can't rock it if you don't have any - so one has to point out that phero's are only a portion of it. But they do boost the fun quotient for certain.

My thoughts after the road test? LAM is better for general social settings. OCCO + something in Beta is better for parties/specific social interactions where you want to be SEXXAY plus something. Or just at home when you want to be ravished. Repeatedly. There is room in the arsenal for both. :666:

I'm testing my way through the entire LP collection and have found two big favorites, LAM Pink Amber and Phero Girl. Which one would you say have the most cops? Or maybe I should ask, which in your experience works best to snare your man? Or should I just start on the OCCOs?

Chiming in now, lol. Sexpionage works wonders on HB for me. The 'None + heavy wallop of cops in this does make this one a challenge to cover for someone not too experienced in covering (I'm lazy). It did help that I got my Un-Sexpionage in a spray though. I just dab it sparingly like an oil let dry down & cover like I normally would an oil. I don't think I'd go out in public with it on though, too sexy :666:

It's still about confidence - and you can't rock it if you don't have any - so one has to point out that phero's are only a portion of it. But they do boost the fun quotient for certain.

This cannot be said enough...pheros are an enhancement to what you all ready are! :)

Ohhh,I agree on Comp P being a perfect carrier for sexpionage...mmmmm :icecream:

Edited to clarify...I think Comp P is the perfect Scent carrier for Sexpionage :666:

Edited by Calii

I wouldn't add any additional Sexpionage to CompP though, I did that & went into OD mode. There's a TON of cops in that blend.

Well, the question of choosing between LAM and Phero Girl is resolved. My son came into the room when I was wearing phero girl and said "what is that SMELL?!! No, don't come near me mom.' So, no Phero girl for me :666:

I want him to fall madly in love and want to protect me and at the same time ravish me so Cuddle Bunny it is! I'll have to try the unscented one because my CB 2009 trial vial doesn't love me.

Does the unscented CB smell a lot of cops?

Well and honestly, you wouldn't want to be wearing a lot of cops around your son anyway.

And I'll say that Cuddle Bunny will help with the second and third things but as for the first...you'll have to work that one on your own.

Personally cb's cops stank dries down very quickly on me- less than a minute. It's the est that takes some work to cover- that slight metallic "swingset pole" thing it does. Some men seem to like it tho...

. My son came into the room when I was wearing phero girl and said "what is that SMELL?!! No, don't come near me mom.' So, no Phero girl for me :rolleyes:

I love Pherogirl and it must be the smell of EoW while it's wet. I get the same reaction from my hub when he's close to me during the drydown period.

cktc, give PG another chance! I did not care for it on the first try or two either, and it def needs to dry down, but now it is one of my favorites. It turns so crystal-sweet on me.

No it wasn't the cops (I think), because it was maybe 45 minutes after I dabbed on my wrist. The tiniest dab and I thought no one but me would notice! Now I know that my son has a super nose....

As far as 1)madly in love, 2)protect me and 3)ravish me, I think I've made great progress on all three points ^_^ . I'm actually talking about my DH. We've had a very very difficult time and I've tried hard to find my way back to him. Now it seems that things are going in the right direction! Some CB and I'm unstoppable :rolleyes: