Oleander The Great

This is a very lovely scent, iam wearing it to work this morning, its soft yet powerful in its meaning, it calms the atmosphere around you. But it deffinetley has a nice calm smell to it.

Is there any LP perfume that can describe the softness of the scent?? :abfx:

Is there any LP perfume that can describe the softness of the scent?? :abfx:

Iam not sure but its diffinetley soft, you can smell the Oleander though, it has a different smell to it then any other Phero LP i have tried yet. :blink:

I'm sorry to say this floral is just not working on me...something about it prickles my nose, and on my skin it's NOT as soft as I'd like. Perhaps the local exposure to Oleander *everywhere* has made me more immune to it's charms? I'm bummed because I'd love to find a 'formulated' LP with SWTS that works for me...

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE THIS. I can imagine this being a GREAT work scent.

IT's sophisticated, light, fresh, subtle with a touch of sweetness so it's not too masculine.

Beautiful. :)

Edited by bumbob

Question: Will this work better in spray? 40/60? Or it will work just as well in oil? Thankyou!!! :D

This is a nice, sweet-but-still-with-a-tang, sophisticated light floral. Understated. Pleasant! Very comfortable feeling. And the phero works. Both times I've worn Oleander the Great, people have gotten along, cooperated with me and each other, and gotten stuff done. ***Excellent!!!***

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Ok... So i wore this on the day I had my Photography crit. My photography tutor is.. very mysterious... very serious , direct and... quiet with a frowning face at all times.

Anywayz when it was my turn to present my work, i felt this sudden CALM and i tried to get "closer" to my tutor (u know... to spread the cloud of "fragrance" :D ) and when i was done talking... His reaction was... SURPRISING.

1) He really listened to what I tried to deliver and replied with a very thought provoking "long answer" which can actually turn into a DEEP philosophical discussion :D I really enjoyed that :lol: Everyone else were :D and did not understand what he said.

2) He smiled. Ok, i've NEVER seen him SMILE in the 3 months period of class with this teacher. He's so tense and serious that... it's almost impossible to see him smile! :D And he seems pretty happy which again... is quite rare because he looks like he's frowning ALL THE TIME. (His "normal" face expression freaked my classmates out for the whole entire term :love: )

I really love the scent and... It calmed me, elevated my and the teacher's mood, people were def. listening to what i said while presenting and... respect definitely :) AND most importantly- I DON'T CRASH wearing this! :D I feel FABULOUS and GREAT all day :love::D:D

Thank you for sharing that awesome report with us BumBoBee ;) ...I have a few samples of this and am always curious as to other's opinions of the old vs the new.I have not had the occasion to try it out yet,but this does sound like a winner :)

An incredibly useful product for todays high paced world !

Thank you for sharing that awesome report with us BumBoBee :D

OMG, that's how you say your member name?! I'm an ass, I've been reading it as Bum-bob! :) I've got some blonde roots, people tell me :lol:

Bumbob, great review. That must have made you really happy to see him smile because of your presentation, congrats!

I really hope to try this blend soon. I talk so softly that some people just don't take me seriously. I know I have to work on that, and to be more assertive but it does seem that for some people, once they hear my voice, they already have that negative assumption that I am "young" and not very knowledgeable. I'm thinking this might help, even if it's to make me feel more confident

Edit: This is a pheromone blend right?

Edited by Honeybee

OMG, that's how you say your member name?! I'm an ass, I've been reading it as Bum-bob! :10_small16: I've got some blonde roots, people tell me :)

Bumbob, great review. That must have made you really happy to see him smile because of your presentation, congrats!

I really hope to try this blend soon. I talk so softly that some people just don't take me seriously. I know I have to work on that, and to be more assertive but it does seem that for some people, once they hear my voice, they already have that negative assumption that I am "young" and not very knowledgeable. I'm thinking this might help, even if it's to make me feel more confident

Edit: This is a pheromone blend right?

Me, too...and me, too...and I DO have blond roots. Well, blond and silver! Heee! And yes, it's pheros...and YES you should give it a go, Honeybee! When I wear it, people around me just...cooperate. And I definitely get self-effects from it. I feel more outgoing in a subtle way, and kind of like I just *expect* to be listened to, if that makes sense. That in itself might be what's making people cooperate around me. I really like it!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Aww... Thankyou everyone! :blink: It was indeed a great crit and hit! XD Calii I agree with you, this blend seems to suit the HIGH PACE competitive world very well. I will def. report more if i get the chance to work in firms and companies!!! :P I like to play with names.... :rolleyes: Love to see how you guys reacted to the name hahahaha.... :surprised::D:D

Do we get to see your artwork???

:) I cans show you some..... :10_small16: Will be posting them in my thingamabobs so that i'm not spaming this thread :jumpforjoy:

Me, too...and me, too...and I DO have blond roots. Well, blond and silver! Heee! And yes, it's pheros...and YES you should give it a go, Honeybee! When I wear it, people around me just...cooperate. And I definitely get self-effects from it. I feel more outgoing in a subtle way, and kind of like I just *expect* to be listened to, if that makes sense. That in itself might be what's making people cooperate around me. I really like it!

He he, blondes have more fun!!! :banana105:

Well I'm actually brunette and died my hair red a few months ago, the beautiful Pony inspired me :sock puppet shaking no ha: But I still have my roots, I was deff. born a blonde : ) And you sound foxy ElizabethOSP, I love silver highlights !!!

This blend sounds like it works beautifully for you. Thanks for the input, a sample of this is deff. going on my next order for sure now :)

• 4 weeks later...

SCENT: really beautiful "GROWN UP LADY" scent as luna calls them :D "feels" VERY classic, like Chanel No. 5 or Joy - doesn't smell like them, but FEELS like them. Doesn't smell like any of the listed notes to me, lol- at least I don't get any apricot or olive - it's smooooooooth. Incredibly congruent with the intent of the phero - it's authoritative in an "I don't have to shout to get my way" kind of way.

PHERO: I have almost no experience with SWS so just feeling my way here - I may have overdone it - I was using a trial vial and did a 3-inch stripey puddle on each inner elbow and smooshed it around. I *FELT* good - calm, in charge, confident, "together" - BUT - I already talk too fast and "all over the place" normally, and I think this made me VERY much more so in an important meeting , and made my boss kind of snap at me about it :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co need to try less next time I think.

Edited by tyvey

Doesn't smell like any of the listed notes to me, lol- at least I don't get any apricot or olive - it's smooooooooth.

PHERO: I have almost no experience with SWS so just feeling my way here - I may have overdone it - I was using a trial vial and did a 3-inch stripey puddle on each inner elbow and smooshed it around. I *FELT* good - calm, in charge, confident, "together" - BUT - I already talk too fast and "all over the place" normally, and I think this made me VERY much more so in an important meeting , and made my boss kind of snap at me about it :001_302: need to try less next time I think.

Interesting report Tyvey! :) SMMOOOOTTTHHHHHHHH is the word for this fragrance!!! I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE IT :)

Seems like SWS worked quite well on you!!! Calm, in charge, confident :):):) I wonder what it will be like for you when you try a smaller amount :):):) A little probably goes a long way for this one :)

But wait, I have a followup report!! 6 hours after my (probable over-) application, this had a VERY STRONG bees-to-honey effect on a bunch of strangers (all men) ....wtf??? It was like OW and Cougar put together. !!!! I am *certain* it was because of the phero- I DID NOT feel especially social or fun or anything and yet it was a nonstop stream of people being all chipper and chatty, including in situations where, believe me, people are NOT normally that way, and everyone wanting a piece of me. It was a little crazy...

Ps bumbob I emailed u

• 6 months later...

This one is different. Just a really different feel. I might try this for the effects at work, since I gave my sample of the Shark Whisperer to my BFF. But I'm not really digging the scent... Something in there is stabbing my nose.

• 3 months later...

This is a really fresh, clean smell. I'm really surprised at finding a more unisex, almost masculine scent, that I really enjoy on myself. I guess it is rounded out with just a bit of sweetness and the tanginess has that quality to it that I like in fruity smells. I echo the comments that is goes powdery-soft on dry-down. Actually I am getting a bit of floral on drydown too I think, but not a lot, just a tease. A really pleasant, subtle, fresh smell. I knew I was right to order a full bottle of this unsniffed, in spray form no less!

I'm wearing this to work tomorrow and have a meeting with the minions. Hoping this will give me an edge! If the pheros are anywhere near as good as the scent this one will be a favourite for sure!

• 2 months later...

Still loving this one, it seems to be one of the more underrated potions out there. Wearing it today and Ellen (my supervisor) was in a bit of a grumpy mood when I first saw her, but within a couple of minutes she began praising me on a piece of work I'd done, going into detail about how good it was. So far I think it gives off a "competent" aura, people just tend to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are good at what you're doing or have done. Not too sure yet though.

• 4 weeks later...