Looking for Guinea Pigs!

K, read some of the other reviews. Too funny! I only mentioned the vision thing because PM asked us to mention /everything/ we noticed. Anyone else think she's slipped us the phero version of the "Limitless" pill! What happens when we run out? Eeee!

I thought so at first. Wish it came with Bradley Cooper!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First impressions:

I get the enhanced vision / sensory thing as well. Colors and shapes are super sharp. The shape of leaves way way away are like they are 10 feet away. Sounds are acute. Air conditioning is as if it's arctic when it's on normal temps. Smells have HUGE throw. I used Tropical Musk - which I LOVE - and use all the time - in a normal amount - and it's so strong it almost gags me.

I don't notice one single sexual effect. I don't notice one single hit on anyone else and I went several places where my social or sexual pheros always generate at least one.

I had Mega appetite suppression. I was sooooo hungry but when I went to eat - I could barely get even a few bites in before I just threw dinner out. I couldn't even look at it.

The sensory overload became so much that rather than hang out tonight at a place I could be around other people and read my book, I came home to peace & quiet. I am on my patio and when I normally I would want a glass of wine with my book - the idea is just gross.

I have to say - this is a most in-congruent phero signature for me - at least so far. I'll keep testing - but at least right now - I don't like it.

First impressions:

I get the enhanced vision / sensory thing as well. Colors and shapes are super sharp. The shape of leaves way way away are like they are 10 feet away. Sounds are acute. Air conditioning is as if it's arctic when it's on normal temps. Smells have HUGE throw. I used Tropical Musk - which I LOVE - and use all the time - in a normal amount - and it's so strong it almost gags me.

I don't notice one single sexual effect. I don't notice one single hit on anyone else and I went several places where my social or sexual pheros always generate at least one.

I had Mega appetite suppression. I was sooooo hungry but when I went to eat - I could barely get even a few bites in before I just threw dinner out. I couldn't even look at it.

The sensory overload became so much that rather than hang out tonight at a place I could be around other people and read my book, I came home to peace & quiet. I am on my patio and when I normally I would want a glass of wine with my book - the idea is just gross.

I have to say - this is a most in-congruent phero signature for me - at least so far. I'll keep testing - but at least right now - I don't like it.

How many sprays did you use Shelly the sexpot?

Forgot to report when i wore this 2 days ago. My stepdaughter's caseworker and child advocate came for an in home inspection/meeting with me. i had to clean like a maniac first of course. The phero helped me clean and stay calm which do not always go hand and hand for me. I tend to clean in a frenzy for situations like that. Anyway, once they got here, they ended up staying an hour and a half, much longer than scheduled. They were so in love with me and my kids and my house. Which was great and I can be charming :huh: but seriously I have to attribute some of the success to the phero as normally I would be a little more high strung than I was. They were both chatty as hell. After the meeting was over I headed out to a group meeting. Both people sitting next to me wouldn't stop talking to me. One wanted to set up a playdate for our 4 year olds. I have met her several times before and she has never showed that much interest in me. Overall I love this phero. Alertness + calm for me. Chatty and open for the social circle

Edited by halo0073

The effects of this are so funny to me!! - I mean, the combination of effects is so unusual.... focus, sensory awareness, chattiness by others, puts a spotlight on the wearer, appetite suppression.......?!??

Tested out one spray last night & I didn't really notice anything. That may be because I've been using so much lately, though.

Shelly,

Do you have a friend or coworker that might consent to wearing a spritz while you are with her for a few hours? I'd love to hear what kind of effect this blend has on you if someone else is wearing it.

Shelly,

Do you have a friend or coworker that might consent to wearing a spritz while you are with her for a few hours? I'd love to hear what kind of effect this blend has on you if someone else is wearing it.

If my friend is in the office on Monday I can convince her to to do it. She sits near menso it would be a good test. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

This could be a case of a little goes a long way. For instance - Girly Twirly or Lace 1x fine -Woozy Floozy straight not so much - head ache from hell.

Everyone is different.

That's how it works. :-)

Ok - testing again this morning on the premise that if I don't do well I can shower it off before running a million errands later.

I am on hour three - have put it on over Musky Dusky Greenery which is super light and went 2 baby sprays on application. I was very very careful not to overapply and OD. I felt great before I put it on.

I still get increased sensory perceptions. Colors, shapes, sounds are really bright. Went up to Starbucks and got the usual...no noticeable hits by others which is weird - normally the middle aged men are all scoping me out - with or without pheros.

I am guessing it's because I don't have the strut. This stuff makes me jittery and anxious - maybe due to the increased sensory input? And my stomach went all quesy. I am having a hard time staying focused enough to read - and the air conditioning - set to normal - is once again feeling arctic.

Will keep it on for another hour or so to see if it moderates - but then I am scrubbing it off.

I will try at work for one day - but if the effects are same/similar - I am out.

Guest icing

I have noticed that people of either sex usually feel pretty comfortable joking around/shoving/and being physically playful with me, but with this phero, they may be less verbally guarded and really upbeat, and some people (strangers) may be really chatty, happy, and flattering, they seem to stand a little further back than what I would consider the normal amount of space between strangers.... They will hang around, and keep coming up with things to say, so it's not like they're uncomfortable, it's more like they're mildly in awe.

People that do know me well are still really happy to hang out, but they seem to be more apphrehensive about coming in physical contact with me, like they're nervous about how I'll react/if I'll approve.

Oh, I too get the heightened awareness, initially, but it fades relatively quickly, and if I use even a tiny bit extra, I feel exhausted, sick, and stiff.

Ok - testing again this morning on the premise that if I don't do well I can shower it off before running a million errands later.

I am on hour three - have put it on over Musky Dusky Greenery which is super light and went 2 baby sprays on application. I was very very careful not to overapply and OD. I felt great before I put it on.

I still get increased sensory perceptions. Colors, shapes, sounds are really bright. Went up to Starbucks and got the usual...no noticeable hits by others which is weird - normally the middle aged men are all scoping me out - with or without pheros.

I am guessing it's because I don't have the strut. This stuff makes me jittery and anxious - maybe due to the increased sensory input? And my stomach went all quesy. I am having a hard time staying focused enough to read - and the air conditioning - set to normal - is once again feeling arctic.

Will keep it on for another hour or so to see if it moderates - but then I am scrubbing it off.

I will try at work for one day - but if the effects are same/similar - I am out.

Why don't you try a dose, just on the very back of your neck. You know hold your breath while getting it back there & see what happens if it's not right in your grill. I had an LP with pheros in it, it was almost two year ago, so I can't remember which one, but it made me nauseated. So I tried it on the back of my neck only & that helped a lot.

DAY #4

Yesterday spritzed just 2 sprays on wrists and chest area. Went shopping for coffee with sister and then shopping for plants with Mom/Aunt.

Didn't notice any type of effects at all. Can't seem to recapture the effects of the very first day and I took a 4 day break.

My mother and I had a great conversation for about an hour though, which isn't unusual for us but I thought I'd note it anyway. Sure wish I could get the appetite suppression, that would be great. I don't see any difference in appetitie or eating patterns.

I have a meeting tomorrow morning so I'll try maybe just one spray tomorrow in my hair...

I'm not sure what to call this stuff, but I'm tempted to call it Miracle Juice. I say the following with no desire to be pitied, but to be truthful. There are very few days I don't have some amount of sadness in my heart. I can keep on, but it makes it tough to be the 'better' parts of me, tough to have anything left over to give to someone else. With my sweetie, while we're close...it's not often we're *happy*.

Today, there was enough of ME to be silly, playful even. There was laughter in each others arms, and intimacy. I can't remember the last time I was able to give that much to the man I deeply love.

There's no "high" to this stuff, no "Flying Potion" drunkenness...not for me, but a sharpening of the senses...I *know* that I smell things more strongly, some of my senses are keener...and just an overall 'lifting' of spirit. For him, it allowed him to put away the stress *he's* under, to sleep last night and to be with me today in a way that made us both sad to have to part this evening.

Ok, I'm crying now, but I *did* just have my period start so...

Oh katz that is so beautiful!!! I'm so happy that you two shared that cherished moment, you both deserve it. I know those hard days too, where you just can't give much more cuz there's none left and you wonder where it went and you try try try but it's lost! I hate those times. Well, it makes me feel good that you found it and enjoyed each other : ) Hope it happens more often for you's.

Shell Belle, I agree with Beccah, try just one spray. I am still not convinced you are not into OD territory. It happened to me with 3 sprays but maybe it's happening to you with 2. I felt nauseus and angsty with 3 sprays. I am sorry it's not working for you. Hugs!

Two sprays today to drive my son to his home 45 minutes away. Tired, nauseated, shaky. Felt like my blood sugar was up. I checked the blood sugar and it was normal so I assume it was the phero. Had good open conversation with my son without getting agitated or angry which is unusual. He can push my buttons like nobody's business. Today it was just enjoyable. I felt a little dissociated. Conservation was good. Had to come home and lay down.

I took a break on Sat and Sun. Noticed yesterday I was like a bottomless pit of hunger. Testing again today. I hope it works to check my appetite this a.m. 2 different people brought me cupcakes today, and I ate way too much cake yesterday like it was the end of the world.. so hopefully I won't want to eat these delicious strawberry and peanut butter yummy creamy cupcakes that are just sitting here, waiting to be devoured.

Phero is kicking in... why is Won't such a weird word? Too many w's in that last sentence.

Is that even a word? I'm a bit hungover, too much champagne.

Phero is kicking in... why is Won't such a weird word? Too many w's in that last sentence.

Is that even a word?

:lol:

I tested one spray on back of neck, before slip cover shopping w/ TT & 4 yr.old. I don't think I like wearing this & driving. I feel like hyper-aware when I'm driving, which in theory isn't bad, but when I'm driving & that hyper-aware it makes me more nervous than a long-tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs! That is to say, I feel a nervous wreck. It also didn't help that my giant husband was fixing his hair with his giant elbow about an inch from the side of my face (he looks like he's in a clown car when he rides in my PT Cruiser, in fact, just try to picture Lou Ferrigno in a PT Cruiser, because he's the same size), so having that in my peripheral vision was not conducive to relaxed driving either *hrmph*. We ended up getting into it & I ended up pulling over & telling him to get out of my car, a block from the house, which he refused to do. He can't get out in our garage, because we park both cars in it, so I made him get out in front of the house, not even in the driveway. Then I left w/out pulling in, because he said "I feel like hitting you hard right now, & that IS a threat". IDK, if he was already just tired & the 140 ml. of caffeine + being close proximity to my phero cloud was just pushing him into grouch-land or what.

I think this phero brings out real emotion in people, like you can see who they really are and what they want from you or what they think of you.

Egads I hope not...well I know I really feel like murdering people when I'm exhaustively tired or hung over, but that's a feeling that passes :lol:

he said "I feel like hitting you hard right now, & that IS a threat".

and that IS assault. Just have to say it. ETA sorry I t/j'd yet again but this made me very angry

I'm going to be around mostly strangers tonight so will save the mystery! testing for work tomorrow.

Edited by tyvey

I'm goingto try testing around him again tonight, but if it aggravates him excessively again, I think I'm going to pass this one along to someone else that can more thoroughly test this. Safety first ladies.

Taking a few days off. Surgery tomorrow and do NOT want to be super aware and alert. I am gonna let the IV drip take care of that

:001_302: Surgery! Be well, and may your doctors be skillful and successful. Hugs!!! :clapW2:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

DAY #5

Okay, one spray to back of hair and one spray on chest over clothes.

I may be getting closer to the sweet spot as far as application goes. Felt a slight sense of heightened awareness while doing errands in the General Public. Could see people, carts, cars, etc. moving from all sides of my periphery. Twice sales clerks were over helpful...

Meeting went well. Too well. Learned some inside information Phero? Or just oversharing? Tomorrow I will be in public settings again. Will try just one spray.l

Guest icing

halo0073 and Beccah: :thumbup:

I think I'm getting a tolerance to this, but not in a bad way. I can do a full, single spritz without the initial woozy/sick/pessimistic phase, and it just starts off with hyper-clarity without any misery... same when I did a partial, almost second spritz.

I felt a little ignored, until I got closer to the end of the day though - and then people were as chatty and responsive as they've been with a single spritz, so that may be the right amount for me.

I'm goingto try testing around him again tonight, but if it aggravates him excessively again, I think I'm going to pass this one along to someone else that can more thoroughly test this. Safety first ladies.

Please be careful!

I didn't notice anything unusual today, I was careful with my application, did one spritz to the chest and dabbed some on wrists. I think 2 is the best application. Tomorrow will try one in hair and one to chest again. Only thing I noticed was people wanted to hang around me a lot more than usual today.

Tested out two sprays, I felt the initial head rush, & then TT seemed in a great mood. No rude comments toward my oldest or me. So maybe he's in a much better mood & the phero helped him get there?

Tested out two sprays, I felt the initial head rush, & then TT seemed in a great mood. No rude comments toward my oldest or me. So maybe he's in a much better mood & the phero helped him get there?

Or maybe we all sent him warning vibes that his muscles would turn into cellulite and fat if he mistreated you tonight or fed the the kids corn syrup?

Or maybe we all sent him warning vibes that his muscles would turn into cellulite and fat if he mistreated you tonight or fed the the kids corn syrup?

*spitting tea @monitor currently*

Complete meltdown last night. Not sure it's related to wearing phero x or not...I'm just going to have to keep away though to be careful. I'm absolutely exhausted physically. I don't know what's up w/me...I'm sorry. Maybe if I feel better over the long weekend...

Complete meltdown last night. Not sure it's related to wearing phero x or not...I'm just going to have to keep away though to be careful. I'm absolutely exhausted physically. I don't know what's up w/me...I'm sorry. Maybe if I feel better over the long weekend...

HUGS Kitteh Katz