Looking for Guinea Pigs!

HUGS to you all!!! :lol2::blink::ph34r:

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete meltdown last night. Not sure it's related to wearing phero x or not...I'm just going to have to keep away though to be careful. I'm absolutely exhausted physically. I don't know what's up w/me...I'm sorry. Maybe if I feel better over the long weekend...

I felt like that as well a few days ago, I was so exhausted and I don't know if it's because there's this awful plague going around and my body is trying to fight back.

Not as tired today, I feel pretty good. I'be been super chatty and engaging. I also feel like whatever I say pretty much goes. Not in a bitchy way, but in a.." why would you question me, I am Arwen" sort of way. Maybe because I am wearing phero x with Flowers in the Moat... which is so LOTR.

Pshhhaw...nothin' like going thru multiple kidney stones... just ...a huge feeling of "MEH". Hugs back to you m'dear!

Yeah...damn,that will certainly put things in perspective right quick :)

Still Katz,,I hope your *MEH* mood passes waaaaaay before this weekend.

Hugs to all who need them,and hopefully the mystery phero will be revealed soon,I know I am curious as hell :huh:

Okay I am officially done with M phero. I think that with this one you either need in a lesser strength or use every now and again. It's been fun, but I noticed that I am spacey and making mistakes. I forgot my mascara yesterday and the day before at home. I forgot my cream two days in a row- this is very unlike me. I cannot live without mascara or cream, yes I am scatterbrained but having mascara and cream is priority where as paying bills and other boring things are not.

AND I emailed a client something for my friend by accident! OMG I am so paranoid about doing this exact thing, and am always so careful, but I was going going going super fast that I must have thought I was responding to her...

The nature of the email was about a clearing spell and dreams,color therapy, psychic visions.. everything metaphysical and scary to most. I basically have clients that live and breathe Menorahs, dreidels, and St. Peter because he built the church on the rock of our faith...

My client's response...

VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? YOU SENT THIS TO OUR CLIENT????

Holy Sh:t. I fucked up. I fucked up bad. Thank Jesus I am quick on my feet. I immediately sent a fluffy letter of apology and blamed it on Spam. I mentioned that Ive been the recipient of the same email, and we are working on safeguarding our email server to ensure we remain a secure blah blah blah..

Omg. Mystery Phero. You are going in a safe. Shit is powerful.

Yikes sending vibes of clarity your way Mz.V!

Not wearing today, because B2 is the only way to deal w/MIL, but I just want to re-iterate that this blend has a surreal, trippy feel to it for me & I don't think driving with it on, is the best idea...

Yikes sending vibes of clarity your way Mz.V!

Not wearing today, because B2 is the only way to deal w/MIL, but I just want to re-iterate that this blend has a surreal, trippy feel to it for me & I don't think driving with it on, is the best idea...

LOl thanks! I agree with you. I feel like Chris Farley in Black Sheep, or was it Tommy Boy? Where him and David Spade were high from the nitrous oxide in the cop car and they were talking about strange words like limit and road.

I felt spacey today too. I was trying to measure and then write down dimensions for a kitchen island and by the time I'd get from the tape measure to the clipboard to write down the numbers, I'd forget what they were.

I have a lot on my mind this week, but maybe the phero is not helping with focus? I don't know, before when I tried it I was hyper focused, Now I feel collecting my thoughts is like trying to herd cats. Weird. I am curious to know what's in this...

Ok, Gals, GREAT JOB on the reports, all of you! Thanks so much!

Later today, I am planning on posting the new labels for the month's releases, and this one will be in the bunch, so if you have anything else to add before the unveiling, now's the time! :)

xoxoxoxox

Oh, P.S. Am interested in how long this tester supply lasted you. 2x in 4 ml spray. How many days of testing did that cover? Do you have any left?

Later today, I am planning on posting the new labels for the month's releases, and this one will be in the bunch, so if you have anything else to add before the unveiling, now's the time! :)

xoxoxoxox

Oh, P.S. Am interested in how long this tester supply lasted you. 2x in 4 ml spray. How many days of testing did that cover? Do you have any left?

I still have plenty left and have tested probably 6 or 7 times. 1 time at 1 spray, 1 time at 3 sprays and the rest at 2 sprays. Also tested on my Aunt once at 2 sprays---she was intensely relaxed and after a very stressful, painful day. Forgot to report that one. I am really excited about this phero Mara, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try it out for you, I am honored.

In conclusion - I have mixed feelings 'bout this one. It started out as an *amazing* mood stabilizer, and the whole sharpening of senses was fun. It seemed to relax me, as well as others around me. But, with repeated exposure (I think 4-5 days back-to-back?) I got less 'stabilized' and more tired/confused. I consistently used only 2 sprays to front. Maybe 1 to the back of my neck area.

Took two days off, tried it again with little or no 'good' effects, and the meltdown/fatigue thing happened that night. I *don't* know if it was related, but I'm well of my monthly cycle at this point and the usual hormonal/emotional dip should have been at bay. 2 days OFF of it now, I feel less deeply bummed. I have quite a bit left, Mara...maybe 1/2 of what was in the vial is still there? I think I'd be cool with using this 'every so often'...just not on a daily basis for me.

xoxoxoxox

I have about 30-35% and that covered about 8 or days of testing and I sprayed my sister also. I wanted to add that a little goes a long way with this one.

Here's what I noticed with my testing

Appetite suppression or no real feelings of craving or wanting food

Heightened awareness, hearing, panoramic sight.

Ability to understand what the other person wants from you, almost like reading minds

People wanting to divulge information, and secrets, deep emotions to you, either for approval or fear of upsetting you by withholding info

Feelings that are buried come up to the surface where you can let them go, almost like therapy without the shocked, but slightly amused face of your therapist staring back at you.

People wanting to be around me for long period of time.

Feelings of just being a bad ass super human.

I think the 1x strength is probably best, as 2x strength with my heavy hand sometimes ended up with me feeling very very sleepy, tired, nauseated, spacey, and forgetful

I also think that there has to be a rest period because alot of the great effects I got the first 3-4 days disappeared, or perhaps I just sprayed way too much.

I have about 30-35% and that covered about 8 or days of testing and I sprayed my sister also. I wanted to add that a little goes a long way with this one.

Here's what I noticed with my testing

Appetite suppression or no real feelings of craving or wanting food

Heightened awareness, hearing, panoramic sight.

Ability to understand what the other person wants from you, almost like reading minds

People wanting to divulge information, and secrets, deep emotions to you, either for approval or fear of upsetting you by withholding info

Feelings that are buried come up to the surface where you can let them go, almost like therapy without the shocked, but slightly amused face of your therapist staring back at you.

Feelings of just being a bad ass super human.

I think the 1x strength is probably best, as 2x strength with my heavy hand sometimes ended up with me feeling very very sleepy, tired, nauseated, spacey, and forgetful

I also think that there has to be a rest period because alot of the great effects I got the first 3-4 days disappeared, or perhaps I just sprayed way too much.

agree with everything LV said, can't speak to the appetite suppressing properties though as I never have much of one as I take meds that screw with it. Panoramic vision is a great way of putting it. People certainly wanted to hang out with me for Loooong periods of time with this one. In each and every social case i tested in, I had to kick people out or be the one to get up and leave. Rest period is important with this phero also. Also OD land is no fun, sleepy, nauseus, spacey and generally feeling unwell all happened to me the one time I overdid it. That being said though my sweet spot was 2 sprays (out of the little test bottle) at 2x. A wonderful phero addition to my aresenal. Can't wait to see what it is!

Edited by halo0073

In conclusion - I have mixed feelings 'bout this one. It started out as an *amazing* mood stabilizer, and the whole sharpening of senses was fun. It seemed to relax me, as well as others around me. But, with repeated exposure (I think 4-5 days back-to-back?) I got less 'stabilized' and more tired/confused. I consistently used only 2 sprays to front. Maybe 1 to the back of my neck area.

Took two days off, tried it again with little or no 'good' effects, and the meltdown/fatigue thing happened that night. I *don't* know if it was related, but I'm well of my monthly cycle at this point and the usual hormonal/emotional dip should have been at bay. 2 days OFF of it now, I feel less deeply bummed. I have quite a bit left, Mara...maybe 1/2 of what was in the vial is still there? I think I'd be cool with using this 'every so often'...just not on a daily basis for me.

Kitty Katz.. hugs..I'm not a therapist.. I just play one on tv... do you think that because it made you connect with your boyfriend and brought up some intense feelings that perhaps there is something there that you are fighting to accept? Like with me, most of my crying fights had to do with my divorce, it's something that I do not discuss ever with anyone and I just try to do a lot of self work and meditation on my own, but with this pheromone it brought alot of residual feelings that I still have, like the fact that I baptized my son on the same day that I was married, and that was a big coincidence as I called 2 or 3 churches and that was the only day available, and it seemed that no church had any other day available until mid August.. before the phero I was like yeah that's lame, but then on the phero I broke down at lunch with my sister and I knew it was because of that. Once I was able to understand the reason why I was crying I was able to stop crying and let it go for the moment or at least until my next period.

I'm worried about you, I feel like there is this blanket of sadness on you. I wish you were close so I would be able to come by and give you a big bear hug. I'm little but have strong popeye arms.

As for how much is left -- I used it I think at least half a dozen times, usually one spray, only did 2 sprays once. As usual (not just this phero) I am a lightweight and 2 was waaaay too much. Vial is probably at 80% of what it was when it arrived, lol.

I like the idea of summing up the experience! for which I too felt honored - thank you:

- initially, greatly sharpened/intensified sensory input, especially vision (ultra clear, even more 3D than 3D)

- made people talk A LOT, but also more respectfully - not in an awed way, but just being better conversationalists, by letting you talk (rather than interrupting) and by really listening

- made me feel "it's all good", but in a subtle way, not a pothead "it's all goooood" way

- made me feel "I can handle this" but in a subtle, self-assured way, not in a bitchy aggressive way

ETA rosegirl reminded me that in the first trial, when I paid attention to its effect for the longest period of time, - towards the end, it had a very strong Focus Potion-y "I am gettin' down to BUSINESS" effect on me - felt energized toward being efficient and getting a lot done in a no-nonsense way.

Interesting that it moprhed through such distinct 'stages' every time for me - as it seems to have done for some others.

Edited by tyvey

In conclusion - I have mixed feelings 'bout this one. It started out as an *amazing* mood stabilizer, and the whole sharpening of senses was fun. It seemed to relax me, as well as others around me.

People certainly wanted to hang out with me for Loooong periods of time with this one. In each and every social case i tested in, I had to kick people out or be the one to get up and leave.

- made people talk A LOT, but also more respectfully - not in an awed way, but just being better conversationalists, by letting you talk (rather than interrupting) and by really listening

Given the commonalities of experience which many of you have expressed, I'm curious: so Mystery Phero made you approachable to people, made them open up and express their feelings. Did you feel the impetus to interact in the same fashion with others? I know there's been some mentions of that state so I wondered if everyone who used it felt that way.

hmmm there was only one trial in which I noticed myself oversharing a bit a la H&S, but generally not. (or, maybe I did and just didn't notice! or care.) Then again I was taking it quite easy on the dosage...

Edited by tyvey

Mmmm, interesting question. The time I had the good experience w/my s.o., I was sitting at the computer (as usual) and he was reading. I thought to myself, "I should go over and snuggle/pay attention to him". I did NOT feel particularly romantic or close w/him that day... so maybe somewhat, yes.

I've used the sample 3 times and have approx. 3/4 of the test vial left.

Conclusion: It caused me to feel a little spaced-out each time I used it. That feeling lasted for at least a couple of hours each time, slowly diminishing throughout the day.

It seems to make me more approachable, in a friendly, non-sexual way. People react positively to it. It also causes me to feel a little tranquil, if I do not use too much. It allows me to feel ok about doing things (certain chores, etc.) that I really don't like to do. The only time I felt truly "motivated" was the day after I initially tested it, when I had some residue left in my hair.

It I had to sum it up, I would say it is a "pleasant" blend.

I still have about a third of the bottle left. I find it interesting that several of us "got sick" while using. I think the OD on this is anything more than 2 sprays for me, and the symptoms are shakiness, nausea, severe fatigue, dizziness. The effects were the sensory ones as listed, and a desire on my part to understand people's motivations, people being calm and not reactionary, having more self control. I enjoyed it, it definitely helped me build relationships and kept me calm when I usually would have been pissy. I think I would like to play with it at levels less than one spray just for curiosity.

Given the commonalities of experience which many of you have expressed, I'm curious: so Mystery Phero made you approachable to people, made them open up and express their feelings. Did you feel the impetus to interact in the same fashion with others? I know there's been some mentions of that state so I wondered if everyone who used it felt that way.

Yes I did.

Thanks for letting me do the study : ()

I was in situations a few of the times with people who were interviewing me in a sense ( counselor for step-daughter, caseworker and child advocate for step-daughter) so I can't tell really in those situations. It possibly made sharing easier, though I tend to share well in those situations anyway. I didn't share anymore than normal at the group meeting I went to. So this is a little murky for me. I certainly didn't share anything that I wouldn't have normally, but I do think that I shared just the right amount. Hard to tell, hard to tell.

Ok, I am WIGGIN at the name of Phero M!!!! I actually said that it was an EMPATH potion and that it made me want to understand people's motivation. Others found the same thing! I don't know why I find it so shocking that it actually did what it said!! Wow! We did great testing ladies!!

Later today, I am planning on posting the new labels for the month's releases, and this one will be in the bunch, so if you have anything else to add before the unveiling, now's the time! :ph34r:

xoxoxoxox

I've only done 4-5 tests, I've still got pretty much the whole vial left. TT's sitch completely throws a monkey wrench into my testing parameters though *hrmph*

I think this blend is great though, I love how it attunes one to others emotions, yet distances you from your own. It's almost like an empath protection blend...

I wanna know where the sharpened senses thing comes in!!

It's funny, I didn't feel anymore empathic toward people, i dont think, but seeing what better and thoughtful listeners it made other people, it sure works on THEM for me. Wow that sntence was a disaster.

I've only done 4-5 tests, I've still got pretty much the whole vial left. TT's sitch completely throws a monkey wrench into my testing parameters though *hrmph*

I think this blend is great though, I love how it attunes one to others emotions, yet distances you from your own. It's almost like an empath protection blend...

Great description!!!

Ok, here's the unveiling! :)

Heart 2 Heart * Empathy Potion for Women

This blend was crafted to create empathy between people. It is designed so that those who are exposed to it become more deeply communicative and open, more sympathetic, more emotionally attuned to each other.

We crafted this blend with pheros that inspire caring and nurturing feelings, trust, deep communication, and emotional bonding.

You will find that people will likely be more open to hearing what you have to say, and make more of an effort to understand your position or situation. The wearer will likely experience the same thing - a deeper appreciation for the viewpoint of the other person.

Expected Responses:

* Heightened emotion. I expected a few people to report that there were some tear-filled moments here and there.

* Deeper, more honest communication and trust.

* Feelings of empathy and sympathy for others.

* Nurturing behavior.

* Bonding feelings, increased intimacy.

* Calmer interaction with people you usually have a hard time communicating with. (Had a tester here try this to see if it improved interaction with a rage-filled teen, and it did.)

* Reduction of frustration on the part of the wearer toward other people or irritating situations.

Also expected this not to necessarily work on people who really do not want to have an emotionally intimate exchange with the other person. Expected a sort of "rebellious" response in that kind of case, that might manifest in a display of anger as a distancing mechanism. Also thought that people who are unaccustomed or unable to employ empathy towards others might find this blend discomfiting.

Unexpected Responses:

Did not expect the "heightened senses" reports. Although, upon reflection, I can understand why this may happen. One of the ingredients is a naturally occurring hormone in both women & men which is likely the one responsible for the synching up of women's cycles. We used this, because it is believed to act as a "bonding" pheromone. It is produced in the body in greatest amount in people aged 24 and younger, at which point it tapers off dramatically. As such, it is part of the cocktail of "HGH" (Human Growth Hormones) that are sold as "fountain of youth" supplements in the nutritional/vitamin stores.

Our senses dull as we age. Our hearing, eyesight and sense of smell are not as acute as they once were, and since the change happens so gradually, we do not really notice it. It makes sense that exposing oneself to a "youth" pheromone may heighten our perceptions to a more youthful state in our lives. For those who experienced this effect, I would be interested in hearing how old you are.

As far as the appetite suppression for some of you, I can't see any obvious connection to the ingredients, but might be a side effect of the heightened senses aspect.

Ok, that's all I can think of for now.

I want to extend giant mega hugs and kisses to all those that volunteered to be testers and for your magnificent reporting.

We shall do this again soon!

Love you all!!!!!

xoxoxox

Mara

Thank you Mara...I found this whole proccess most fascinating,and I can see where this particular blend would be amazing for many :)

FASCINATING!!!!! Thank you for sharing and in such lavish detail. Thank you for letting me be a part of the experiment.

Now that I know what it was meant for, - looking back, especially with the uses with the 2 people with whom I usually find communication frustrating (mom and interrupty friend) - I was probably too focused on watching their behavior (and being surprised by it :)) to realize it at the time but it MUST have affected me - I just experienced the self-effect differently on my end (acceptance / tolerance of them) than how I perceived THEIR behavior to have changed (mostly not interrupting, lol, and actually clearly listening to me for once).

I'm not naturally much of an empath so that would explain why I had a hard time identifying what I was feeling, lol.

From the collective results, it seems like phero strength & moderating the # of sprays will be important. Sounds like having one's empathy oomphed is tiring! Makes sense - it does take more effort than to not be that way.

It definitely takes less effort to be self-centered. I like to think about that saying walk a mile in my shoes because it implies exercise, you know?

It definitely takes less effort to be self-centered. I like to think about that saying walk a mile in my shoes because it implies exercise, you know?

Luna do you think that's why we felt sick at times because it was too much to be that empathetic

I think this one is probably best dosed at 1x strength. And used only occasionally, because one can get emotionally exhausted if used too many days in a row. Several of you clearly experienced this phenomenon. It's tiring to be intensely emotionally focused ALL THE TIME.

Ail chimed in that she feels this blend works best with an alcohol spray base, as it really needs to be diffused up in the air for best effect.

I imagine that this would work wonders for therapists, like Therapy Girl, in her daily work, or with especially difficult teens.

So, knowing what this is actually for now....how would you imagine using this is your life? WOULD you use it at all? Special circumstances only?

Do you think this is something we should carry as part of our regular line, or should we just sell what we have as a limited edition? After making the test bottles, what I have left is only enough for around 26 bottles.

And I want to thank Ail & Dolly for helping me create this. This emerged from discussions I have had with them about the combination of ingredients for over 2 years now. Chris finally acquired for me the last of the ingredients I needed to make this only a few weeks ago - so thanks to Chris for working so hard to get them for me too.

HUGZ!

Even if it's not a "daily go-to" blend, it seems a lot of us found it incredibly valuable when we DO need it, in a unique way from all the other current pheros. I for one plan to use it whenever I know I'll be encountering people I know I don't communicate well, with, eg, my mom, and I'm also thinking of a particular colleague who is just the worst ever - super defensive and prickly, doesn't answer the question you asked, rambles andf doesn't make sens ...but I'll be using as much for it to make ME patient as to make HER a better communicator. If it weren't for the emotional side of it, I would think it would be killer for work....and maybe it WOULD be decent as long as you remember not to wear too much where it takes you into weepy/overshare mode...

Edited by tyvey

I think you should carry it as a permanent thing. I really liked the effect this had on bosshole. He was considerate of people's feelings when I was sitting next to him in meetings. He has 0 empathy. I would use it when my mom irritates me or when I am not understanding boyspeak.

Hell I'll use it everyday if it will help me lose weight! It is pretty strong stuff though.

I enjoyed the emotional stuff that came with it because it really helped me understand me a bit better. Does that make sense?

I would certaily wear it to work, it is literally perfect for me there, dealing with my teenagers, I think it would be fab in a relationship you want to take to the next level. I LOVE it! Couldnt wear it daily, because it did wear me out and I struggle with that anyway, but I dont wear any phero daily so not a big chance. I agree on the 1x. Can't wait to get some!!!