A-nol advise me please

Raq On

Yippee! Just got my goodies in the mail. I ordered two plain phero's SS4W and A-nol . While the ss4w doesn't really smell of anything, the a-nol smells plenty strong. Almost skunkish. I have only perfume oils (sample vials) for cover scent. How exactly should I apply? A-nol first? then dot w/ oil? or put scent on first and spritz a-nol?

Will the smell of A-nol disappear after drydown? I don't smell it at all in my blends with a-nol. I am almost afraid to spray this in the house. I'm scared to even spray it. :-)

Here are some scents I wear. Which would you rec. as a cover? Not sure if pre mixed pheros are okay but here they are:

LP Red

LP Pink

LP original

Man Nip

Mara's Rockt fuel

OCCO pink, white, blue,

sparkle fuscia

sugared honey

If it's in a spray I suggest opening the bottle & dabbing it on, then giving a 10 minute dry-down, then applying oil. (A-nol, hehe)

If it's in a spray I suggest opening the bottle & dabbing it on, then giving a 10 minute dry-down, then applying oil. (A-nol, hehe)

So the smell goes away after dry down then? I'm thinking I need to run down to the garage to apply this bad boy.

So the smell goes away after dry down then? I'm thinking I need to run down to the garage to apply this bad boy.

Well I haven't ried it straight up, but I know that this method works for cops (& they stink to high heaven)

If you have A-nol as a spray, then you could try this method: put one drop of parfume oil on your wrist (for example LP Red which is quite strong and makes a good cover scent), then 1 spray A-nol on your other wrist, put your wrists together so that the oil and the spray get mixed on your skin. Then you can also press your wrists against your cleavage, on your neck and throat and behind your ears. That is what I usually do when I use my phero sprays together with my perfume oils. After a short while, you will smell only the parfume, not the pheros. When I look at your list of perumes: all of them are strong enough to make a good cover scent.

Pheromones usually dry down faster if you spray them on first. The oil has a longer dry down time, which lengthens the pheromone's dry down time v. just letting the alcohol in the pheromone spray dissipate first.

Giving my un-Sexpionage spray 10 minutes to dry down & then covering also gives me great results & that one is cops + 'none. Horrible stank in a bottle, that stuff! If the stank is unbearable during dry-down Raq-On, I would suggest hanging out in the bathroom with the window open & the exhaust fan on. That's what I have to do when waiting out my EoW dry down time. Otherwise, my fam complains of the terrible sweaty cheese smell.

Edited by Beccah

Thank you! Only for me it will probably be the garage/laundry rm! haha! My bathroom is attached to my bdrm and the smell will waft... Can you see me standing in the garage in my undies, hair in a towel, drinking a cup of coffee and waiting....

Ah what we do in the name of beauty regimens

Thank you! Only for me it will probably be the garage/laundry rm! haha! My bathroom is attached to my bdrm and the smell will waft... Can you see me standing in the garage in my undies, hair in a towel, drinking a cup of coffee and waiting....

Ah yes..& hubby hitting garage door opener to pull in right as the neighbors are fetching their papers (my SO works nights, so this would happen to me) :666:

When I was living in my house, I either go to the balcony or the roof-top so the stank will not remain in the house. Now that I live in an apartment, it'll be the balcony or my family has to put up with it (no complains from my kids though).

See, I'm on a covert mission with my phero's and various other scents. I want to see reaction without people knowing what I am using. That way I can tell for sure if it's the phero or not. But drying down in the garage may be a dead giveaway...

I went and sprayed it (in the garage) but I didn't smell a thing. When it shipped there was a little moisture between the plastic seal and the outer bottle and that smelled skunkish when I opened the seal, but now I don't smell anything but the faint scent of alcohol when I first spray. Hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
Alpha-Nol is not strongly scented to my nose, not at all. I was wondering if you had one of those rare "super-sniffers" and were detecting more of an odor from it than most of us do.

No, I don't smell a thing except alcohol and a very faint linen smell when I spray it. I don't know what the skunk smell was in the seal on the bottle lid, but that's gone now.