Boost is a reference to a full strength pheromone add-in to your choice of perfume. A beta is a reference to pheromones and/or perfume in the 1 oz alcohol based sprays. The pheromone add-ins are the same strength as the unscented pheromones, the only difference being that the perfume is the carrier for the pheromone. The strength is the same either way, it's just a matter of preference. Also, if it's a scent and pheromone you frequently wear together anyway, then you get a $10 discount on the perfume if you combine them.

Boost is a reference to a full strength pheromone add-in to your choice of perfume. A beta is a reference to pheromones and/or perfume in the 1 oz alcohol based sprays. The pheromone add-ins are the same strength as the unscented pheromones, the only difference being that the perfume is the carrier for the pheromone. The strength is the same either way, it's just a matter of preference. Also, if it's a scent and pheromone you frequently wear together anyway, then you get a $10 discount on the perfume if you combine them.

So many options. I want Cougar in everything. In my bathwater, in my diet coke, in my lotions, in my food.

I really love the stuff! I had the best day yesterday it was a combo of the Cougar during the day and Castle Crumble at night!

So far the pheros that I love are , Lace, Cougar, OW. and POP. I have to try out SS4W H& S and TH a little more.. also thinking of getting Woozy Floozy sounds like that one might be fun.

So many options. I want Cougar in everything. In my bathwater, in my diet coke, in my lotions, in my food.

You're funny, LadyV! I thought about getting a bottle of Woozy Floozy but I settled with Flying Potion in the end.

I really love the stuff! I had the best day yesterday it was a combo of the Cougar during the day and Castle Crumble at night!

So far the pheros that I love are , Lace, Cougar, OW. and POP. I have to try out SS4W H& S and TH a little more.. also thinking of getting Woozy Floozy sounds like that one might be fun.

LadyV, sounds like we have a very similar taste in pheros! I'm all over lace, cougar and PP myself. I prefer LAM to woozy personally, seems to work better.

Have you tried Garland & Lace? The scent is to die for, if you like foody and sweet scents.

As for Cougar, I have it in phero add ins, mixed with LP Pink, LP original, it is divine, and NOCCO blue. Took me a while to get used to the blue scent but now I love it, and it lasts forever on me.

I have LACE in phero add ins with LP Pink, it is such a great combo. Super fun and girly!

LadyV, sounds like we have a very similar taste in pheros! I'm all over lace, cougar and PP myself. I prefer LAM to woozy personally, seems to work better.

Have you tried Garland & Lace? The scent is to die for, if you like foody and sweet scents.

As for Cougar, I have it in phero add ins, mixed with LP Pink, LP original, it is divine, and NOCCO blue. Took me a while to get used to the blue scent but now I love it, and it lasts forever on me.

I have LACE in phero add ins with LP Pink, it is such a great combo. Super fun and girly!

Oh Wow sounds like we do have the same taste in pheros and scents! I have Garland and Lace and Love it! I also have thought about getting LP boosted with Cougar and with Lace! I just received my LAM sampler and LOVE the Pink and Orchid Rose scents.

I have yet to try the OCCO sampler. It's so much fun mxing the scents and pheros together

LadyV, you're gonna die with OCCO pink then. It is super long lasting, and such a fun feminine scent! I often get compliments when I wear it, and it covers the cops so well. I love it so much in fact, that I got a Beta version of OCCO Pink in spray, with 3 times the amount of cops. I have gotten compliments about this mix from people who normally wouldn't notice perfumes. OCCO blue is also very nice but took me some time to get used to. My skin amps this thing like mad.

OCCO white is my third fav. I am thinking of getting the spray form as well with 3 times the cops.

Have you tried Cuddle Bunny scented? Love this one!

Questions

Are boosted scents stronger that using seperate?

Do boosted scents comen in the roll on or spray?

What is the difference in strength between the Betas and the Boosts?

I love them all! I have boosted some that I normally wear together, I have some betas that are scented, and then I have some unscented pheros as well, so I can wear them with different scents.....

I love them all! I have boosted some that I normally wear together, I have some betas that are scented, and then I have some unscented pheros as well, so I can wear them with different scents.....

I want to buy everything I swear and I have to restrain myself..

Ahh! thanks for clarifying. I thought the Beta in this case had to do with Beta androstenol. Now I get it.

LadyV, you're gonna die with OCCO pink then. It is super long lasting, and such a fun feminine scent! I often get compliments when I wear it, and it covers the cops so well. I love it so much in fact, that I got a Beta version of OCCO Pink in spray, with 3 times the amount of cops. I have gotten compliments about this mix from people who normally wouldn't notice perfumes. OCCO blue is also very nice but took me some time to get used to. My skin amps this thing like mad.

OCCO white is my third fav. I am thinking of getting the spray form as well with 3 times the cops.

Have you tried Cuddle Bunny scented? Love this one!

OCCO pink is DA bomb! My second fave to sp. fushia. I also wear CB with a dab of OCCO blue together and it is nice. I don't usually go for scents like CB, as I much prefer the spicy or pink scents but CB softens really nice on me. Try it with the OCCO blue!

OCCO pink is DA bomb! My second fave to sp. fushia. I also wear CB with a dab of OCCO blue together and it is nice. I don't usually go for scents like CB, as I much prefer the spicy or pink scents but CB softens really nice on me. Try it with the OCCO blue!

I actually really love both scents on their own. No boubt they would work great together tough! In my opinion Cuddle Bunny and OCCO Blue are pretty different. They both last last last on me.

It's funny, like you Raq On I love sweet and spicy scents, but sometimes I feel like I need a break from sweet scents and that is usually when I wear OCCO Blue, I love it, it's more androgenous in my opinion.

I actually really love both scents on their own. No boubt they would work great together tough! In my opinion Cuddle Bunny and OCCO Blue are pretty different. They both last last last on me.

It's funny, like you Raq On I love sweet and spicy scents, but sometimes I feel like I need a break from sweet scents and that is usually when I wear OCCO Blue, I love it, it's more androgenous in my opinion.

CB made me a bit nauseated as I could smell the cops right away. Maybe I'll get it in UN

LadyV I empathize completely. It's so hard for me not to get 3 or 4 bottles of my favorites boosted with different things. I totally wanted bottles of LP Original, one boosted with SS4W and cops, one boosted with SWS and one boosted with Heart and Soul and bottles of LP Pink, one boosted with Cougar and one with PP. Not to mention another bottle of A Regal Confection boosted with Treasured Hearts. And there are still UNs I haven't tried.

See? I have a serious problem.

LadyV I empathize completely. It's so hard for me not to get 3 or 4 bottles of my favorites boosted with different things. I totally wanted bottles of LP Original, one boosted with SS4W and cops, one boosted with SWS and one boosted with Heart and Soul and bottles of LP Pink, one boosted with Cougar and one with PP. Not to mention another bottle of A Regal Confection boosted with Treasured Hearts. And there are still UNs I haven't tried.

See? I have a serious problem.

I know. I wanted to get Castle Crumble UN, Castle Crumle w/Coug, Castle Crumble w/ Lace, LP Pink w/ coug , Smokin Bun with Lace, Egg with Lace.. now I want them with Coug also.. ahhh

So many options... and then there is the anxiety of my adored scents running out like LP PInk!

I hear you. I have sample vials of LP Pink and Original and I was worried they would run out and I'd be all angsty. Which is why I had to order bottles. Precioussssssss.

(Seriously. Need an intervention.)

I know. I wanted to get Castle Crumble UN, Castle Crumle w/Coug, Castle Crumble w/ Lace, LP Pink w/ coug , Smokin Bun with Lace, Egg with Lace.. now I want them with Coug also.. ahhh

So many options... and then there is the anxiety of my adored scents running out like LP PInk!

Not to worry, LP Pink is part of the permanent line, like LP original, and LP Black and LP Red.

But still, yeah, totally addictive. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

There's really only two:

-add-ins are the same as boosted (just different terms), in that you're requesting a pheromone to be added to a scent.

-Enhanced scents are those which have a pheromone already added to the scent from the outset.