Welcome Nay1414

halo0073

Welcome my friend Nay1414. I am friends with her and have gotten her interested in pheros. She is unsure of what to order and is considering trial packs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure she got a warm LP welcome! And phero advice. Jump in when you are ready Nay!

Welcome my friend Nay1414. I am friends with her and have gotten her interested in pheros. She is unsure of what to order and is considering trial packs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure she got a warm LP welcome! And phero advice. Jump in when you are ready Nay!

Thank You Halo.I am trying to fiqure out what is what.lol.I want to try something that would help with my moods.Then try a love one too.I am 45 and can be very moody so I hope some of this will help.

Hi Nay1414!

I am very new to pheros so I'll let more experienced users give you recommendations, but I hope you're going to love it here! Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Have fun exploring! :001_302:

WELCOME NAY!

For uplifting the moods, I would recommend Open Windows.....for relaxing, Tranquility Potion....

Lots and lots of fun stuff here!!

Tranquility potion for sure for calming down. I like A-nol for the happy happy place. LAM is one of my favorite all around blends, good for attraction, happiness and the sexy.

WELCOME NAY!!! I second what Halo says...Elixir of Silver has Tranq potion and I wear it to bed when I am agitated and it never fails to calm...I also love LAM, I wear Pink Amber under almost all my scents now...highly recommend the The LAM sample pack.

Hiya :001_302: ...oh yeah,any friend of Halo's is super welcome here...you have been given great suggestions,I would add to try anything with Lace for the happys,Garland & Lace v3 is available as a sample <eggnog,spicy>,as is Girly Twirly <awesome fruity>

YAY! WELCOME WELCOME!!!! I hope you will have a GREAT time in the forum!!!!! :001_302::D:D

HI Nay! I'm too new to recommend anything but just wanted to say Hiya! I started out with LP red (non phero'd) and also ordered Sparkle Fuschia. Love both of those!! Sparkle fuschia definitely makes my mood brighter. It smells like a cookie but not to sick sweet.

Hi, Nay! Welcome!!! This is a great place! I'm chiming in recommending Garland and Lace 3, and add Teddy Man 2. The monthly sampler would be a lovely place to start, too! Enjoy yourself!!! :Dannaalterego::):w00t:

That's what I ordered and 2 free samples.I wish I would have waited to order before ordering but I couldn't wait to get them. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co