SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

So far with that little Rocket Fuel sample: So much better than Popularity Potion. I like the look on the face one of the local baristas have been giving me lately, amongst other forms of niceness (I think he's usually more... restrained). Outside of that, God I hope people do get jealous wherever I go, my NY's resolutions revolve around shallowness. Will report back later.

Edited by Queen of Swords

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too bad I can't order a full bottle until the 15th since I've already been through nearly half of this sample, I'll have to lower the dose. I am still hoping for a non-fruity but still foodie scented version of this again soon because we may never see Rocket Fuel again, but we'll see.

I think I've perfected an evil layering combination, but I need more time to experiment and this will require a separate post. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to start a local perfume circle in the meantime.

I wore Sneaky Clean yesterday. On the way home, i dropped by Target to pick up a prescription. I've been getting meds at this particular Target for about 4 years now, and there's practically no turnover in their staff, so I was quite familiar with the grouchy gentleman who got my medicine for me. Except he was anything but grouchy yesterday. He smiled. He chitchatted. Even his coworker was giving him a crazy look! Nothing but the Super Sexy.

As I was leaving my house this morning, I remembered this encounter and on a whim, I added a spritz of Super Sexy over my Mermaids of Atlantis today before i went to the gym. So I was warm and probably really diffusing when I stopped by the grocery store. I had guys getting things from top shelves for me (which really wasn't all that high. It's a grocery store!) Then while i was at the meat counter reading labels, the meat guy walked by, did a double take, and started telling me about the different cuts of meat I was looking at. Then he winked and totally gave me the Italian sausage I was buying for $1.99 a pound instead of $2.99!

Just now saw the question...in Sneaky Clean, i only use a little since the fragrance really blooms on me. Just a dab split between wrists and a small swipe on my torso, probably an inch or less. With my UN in oil, I use that much too, and with the spray, i spray my wrist, blot them together and then rub my torso. That's it. I went through nearly a full bottle of the stuff before i realized i only need a teeny tiny bit to get crazy self effects and hits.

I love this phero. It really is one of my faves.

It works as a social on women and a lighter attractant for men. What I mean is, it gets their attention, they clearly find you attractive, but you don't get the feeling that they're going to jump your bones at any moment like with sexiopanage (sp?). It makes them smile, become more complimentary and helpful.

I need to buy some more.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say again that I LOVE this phero?

I wore this today coupled with Titillating temptress and OCCO Red (I always wear cops).

Anyhow, I walked into a building this morning, strolling towards my destination. I saw several people that I knew.

The first just HAD to make a silly comment about it being Monday and then after I had passed him I hear him audibly letting out a sigh (you know the the kind when you purse your lips like your going to whistle and let out a breath/sigh?). It was obvious what had just happened and I just giggled.

The next man that I saw stopped what he was doing and winked.

I went to my seat and this one guy who I've suspected has a mini crush on me gave me the lovey eyes. The man sitting next to me who NEVER speaks actually got up, walked over to me and struck up a conversation.

The day went on like this. I couldn't help but smile. A girl needs days like this. Especially when that day is a Monday. :)

Can I just say again that I LOVE this phero?

The day went on like this. I couldn't help but smile. A girl needs days like this. Especially when that day is a Monday. :)

Nice! :yeahthat:

I only had this in a oil but my next purchase is going to this in a 2x spray..I want the self effects from pheros! what else gets great self effects like moodwise? besides balm bomb. cougar potion mabey and this?

I get self effects with the oil and spray for this one. I think it really depends on the person. I get consistently get huge self effects with LFM, Leather, and LFN, milder ones with SS4W, and hit or miss with Lace, LAM, Cuddle Bunny and PM. Nothing with BAM or TMI. though even when I'm not getting self effects, I'm still getting a lot of hits on other people.

I only had this in a oil but my next purchase is going to this in a 2x spray..I want the self effects from pheros! what else gets great self effects like moodwise? besides balm bomb. cougar potion mabey and this?

I know cops is not considered as a phero but I get huge effects from it, particularly from an application after a long break.

I want the self effects from pheros! what else gets great self effects like moodwise?

I get selfies from Audacious, Lumina and Sexpionage, along with the ones you mentioned...and Topper, mustn't forget Topper :love:

I know cops is not considered as a phero but I get huge effects from it, particularly from an application after a long break.

oh ya :) the bottle of EOW is in my cart too..that way I can boost some scents with it as well.I remember OCCO slf gave me a warm feeling..lol happy kinda so that was probably the cops then.

Oh I have topper and the bottle was half full so I mixed my bottle with TMI scented and filled the rest with perfumers alcohol..I find it gives me a happy upbeat kinda vibe in the mornings when Im sluggish.

Edited by tanya27

• 1 month later...

Thinking of adding some depth and bonding to the sexy playfulness of SS4W....

Has anyone tried the combos of SS4W + Gotcha, by any chance?

or also considering SS4W + Perfect Match?

Then again, if those are too complex of mixtures, maybe just adding BAM! with the bnol could do the trick, I'm trying to balance the sexiness with a desire for emotional/deeper closeness as well..

I've used Perfect Match with BAM but not SS4W. Would be interested in reading what you try and how it goes :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I wore this to the boat today with Sugared Honeycombs...ummm, wow?

My first noticeable hits with pheros ever! I had a Japanese man with a cute girlfriend hit on me! He came to ask about where the dolphins were and such, and kept coming closer until our arms were touching on the railing... his girlfriend eventually came to his other side to try to mewl for his attention (she was one of those kittenish dolls that act young and vulnerable and love to be babied) but he just kept talking to me and looking at my shirt buttons...

Another couple of young Japanese guys kept trying to catch my eye and make small talk with me...which is quite the accomplishment itself, because Japanese are very reserved and not stranger-friendly, especially to foreigners. Seriously, usually the most I get asked is where the restroom is on our boat or of they could have ginger pills because they are seasick...ha...

Ok, so I wore this to the boat today with Sugared Honeycombs...ummm, wow?

My first noticeable hits with pheros ever! I had a Japanese man with a cute girlfriend hit on me! He came to ask about where the dolphins were and such, and kept coming closer until our arms were touching on the railing... his girlfriend eventually came to his other side to try to mewl for his attention (she was one of those kittenish dolls that act young and vulnerable and love to be babied) but he just kept talking to me and looking at my shirt buttons...

Another couple of young Japanese guys kept trying to catch my eye and make small talk with me...which is quite the accomplishment itself, because Japanese are very reserved and not stranger-friendly, especially to foreigners. Seriously, usually the most I get asked is where the restroom is on our boat or of they could have ginger pills because they are seasick...ha...

Nice.

SS4W is no joke. It's my go-to. I get consistent hits from this one, especially if I add an OCCO with it.

Nice report, lalaDinky. I agree with Pursestan, SS4W is no joke. It works amazingly well for me. I find it makes all kinds of people friendly & chatty. And it's kind of funny, 'cause I don't always notice the more sexual effects it has on the men around me, but every once in a while it seems to really give some guy a whallop - and that's always entertaining! :lol:

lalaDinky! If you like this one, give BANG! a run in the future! Muhahaaaa - it hardly seems fair, but if SS4W is working for you then I'd be willing to bet BANG! would be a ton of fun for you too :D BANG! is SS4W with the addition of Est & cops....I feel it is my naughty, sparkly, fun mix :666: But SS4W is DA BOMB and it's great for work or play. Great post!

lalaDinky! If you like this one, give BANG! a run in the future! Muhahaaaa - it hardly seems fair, but if SS4W is working for you then I'd be willing to bet BANG! would be a ton of fun for you too :D BANG! is SS4W with the addition of Est & cops....I feel it is my naughty, sparkly, fun mix :666: But SS4W is DA BOMB and it's great for work or play. Great post!

OMG yes!! Try it lala! If anything, for the entertainment value. BANG! makes men peacock!!

he wasn't looking at your buttons. :P

:lol:

Nice,lala...and you will always remember your first !!!! :) one of the strongest *hits* I ever had was with SS4W,and cops :001_302:

I love this phero. It really is one of my faves.

It works as a social on women and a lighter attractant for men. What I mean is, it gets their attention, they clearly find you attractive, but you don't get the feeling that they're going to jump your bones at any moment like with sexiopanage (sp?). It makes them smile, become more complimentary and helpful.

I need to buy some more.

You know I really LOVE this phero as well... It's so good in a social setting and I love that it does not smell to high heaven and have a long dry down period.

I love how this one works... It really does make you feel great...

And it makes other people think that you're great too.

I was on call yesterday, so I didn't go in to the hospital until 3pm. From the moment that I walked in I was the Star. Everyone, including my Chairman wanted to chat. I kept trying to leave to do work and he'd find something else to talk to me about and reel me back in. LOL. I could see the moment that the phero hit him. Add in the spike of cops from the Titillating Temptress and he was eating of my hand.

This morning, I was sitting between two male colleagues during a meeting and I could tell that it hit them too (at this point I had been wearing it for about 18 hours and I had been at the hospital all night). They both kept trying to chat with me and walk with me after the meeting. One of my senior partner's who's normally a jackhole was unusually nice and chatty.

Love this phero.