SUPER SEXY CONCENTRATE

This one was totally a late bloomer on me. It was the first LP phero I bought, but when I started to test it I didnt really get a good response. I actually didnt notice much. HOWEVER I think I may have been looking for the wrong reactions cuz I love the responses I get from it now. It is great with men and Women. I find it has a good buffer init so that woman see you as a friend and not as competion. Fabulous...it is the "let me introduce you to my hot guy friend phero" :lol:

Cougar territory, :) this is too good!

Me too - this was my first LP and at the time - I was "Meh - not so much." But now - when I need an all rounder without Cops - pull it off the rack. Way more often actually than expected actually.

Hope Phero X comes soon. Down to the last bottle and a half of SS4W. (Besides Mara's Rocket Fuel - which while awesome - is scented. And as much as I like it - it's not a great scent for work. Need something a tad cleaner or much dirtier for the office- sounds contradictory but stay with me on this one.)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Phero X comes soon. Down to the last bottle and a half of SS4W. (Besides Mara's Rocket Fuel - which while awesome - is scented. And as much as I like it - it's not a great scent for work. Need something a tad cleaner or much dirtier for the office- sounds contradictory but stay with me on this one.)

I agree that I can't wait to see what Phero X turns out like.....VERY ANXIOUSLY awaiting its release.....

I have been trying SS4W -took me a while to figure what this meant before, when I use to just read the forum!- and I must say I really like this stuff.

I do get a sexy vibe from it but I am mostly surprised by the self effects I get in terms of energy, it makes me feel bubbly and upbeat, but in a non-serious way. I feel more enthousiastic about things, I'm normally easy to laugh & smile, but when I wear this mix, something about it makes me more cheerful.

I also like that this mix is easily covered and lasts a long long time.

So, I wanted to know, have some of you guys experience similar self effects? Was it one of the purposes of this mix maybe?

Hot & cheerful would be a good sum up lol

Also, do you know if this mix is not to be rebrewed in the future or is there a chance to see back in stock?

I have been trying SS4W -took me a while to figure what this meant before, when I use to just read the forum!- and I must say I really like this stuff.

I do get a sexy vibe from it but I am mostly surprised by the self effects I get in terms of energy, it makes me feel bubbly and upbeat, but in a non-serious way. I feel more enthousiastic about things, I'm normally easy to laugh & smile, but when I wear this mix, something about it makes me more cheerful.

I also like that this mix is easily covered and lasts a long long time.

So, I wanted to know, have some of you guys experience similar self effects? Was it one of the purposes of this mix maybe?

Hot & cheerful would be a good sum up lol

Also, do you know if this mix is not to be rebrewed in the future or is there a chance to see back in stock?

Yes, the Super Sexy is a really good upbeat mix....sadly, when it is gone, it is gone.....in the future, Mara said that the "Pheromone X" is to be the replacement.

Yes, the Super Sexy is a really good upbeat mix....sadly, when it is gone, it is gone.....in the future, Mara said that the "Pheromone X" is to be the replacement.

Yeah, I get great self effects from it. I'm hopeful that X will be just as good if not better. Dr. Stone has worked some magic before. I suspect he'll do it again.

• 4 weeks later...

This morning I was deeply mourning the loss of my SS4W (I broke my bottle!). I just needed some today, and I only have it mixed in perfumes now. And, of course, in my current mood, I didn't feel like wearing any of those perfumes...

SS4W is/was my alltime fave so far, and I eagerly await the mysteriously sexy Pheromone X....bring it on!

• 1 year later...

Since this is coming out before valentines day next yr..... :D

I'm curious- Is this recommended for people in the early twenties??? :abfx:

Will it expire??? I know LP perfume is at most 6 yrs ? But how about Super Sexy? Is it any different?

Since this is coming out before valentines day next yr..... :D

I'm curious- Is this recommended for people in the early twenties??? :abfx:

Will it expire??? I know LP perfume is at most 6 yrs ? But how about Super Sexy? Is it any different?

Q#1: SS4W is recomended for everybody, lol.

Q#2: I think the minimum on unscented pheros is 3 yrs.

What Dr Stone told me was: They had their pheros tested at the three year mark, and there was zero % degradation. That would imply that they will last for a very long time.

He also told me that the enemy of pheros is heat and light, which is the same for perfume, so if you store your products in a cool dark place (like a closet, not the fridge), you will ensure the longest life of both your pheros and your perfumes.

Q#1: SS4W is recomended for everybody, lol.

It'll be time to unleash the naughty side of me when this comes out! Mwahahah... :( Thankyou Beccah1!

What Dr Stone told me was: They had their pheros tested at the three year mark, and there was zero % degradation. That would imply that they will last for a very long time.

This is briliant! Just need to watch out for the light and heat! :) Thankyou Potion Master! :D

Ok, so what I'm getting from these reviews is that SS4W is a sexual blend (hence the name), but is it also social so it can also be worn in public? I don't wear cops in public but would this be doable? Thanks guys.

anyone....correct me if I'm wrong

but I don't think there's any copulins in SS4W.

Ahh, I see now. Thanks guys. Yeah I don't want that in public I don't like attention unless it's from my man so I can't wait to try it with him.

I haven't been typing my words out correctly, sry about that. I meant in the previous post that I don't wear cops in public, and I didn't think this had them, but since so many reviews were sexual would this blend be less intense than cops, like more acceptable to wear in public. But I get it now, it will give you sexual attention and in that case I'll save for more intimate times. When and if I want to try out a social blend in public I'll just use my Cougar. Thanks again.

This is a sexual blend, hence the name. Some have said that it doesn't work that way for them, it's really trial-and-error, and some people enjoy wearing blatantly sexual blends in public, so that's where reviews can be somewhat confusing, I think.

I wear sexual blends for sex, social blends for interacting with people, so that's how I review them. But everyone is different, of course.

but sometimes it's fun to wear sexual blends in public for testing purposes (only if you have proper safety precautions in place of course)......

And I've done that, sure, but in the end - for me - it didn't really tell me what I wanted to know about its' sexual effectiveness. But everyone has different aims and goals and philosophies. I was just stating my own.

And I've done that, sure, but in the end - for me - it didn't really tell me what I wanted to know about its' sexual effectiveness. But everyone has different aims and goals and philosophies. I was just stating my own.

You'll have to forgive me Luna, delirium from the half pot of coffee I'd drunk had set in by the time of that post, just wait till I finish the half to get my Spanish homework done.....

I'm hoping that Phermone X will be in December's releases..... :001_302:

Check the announcements section.....Mara said Super Sexy will be re-released in January....WOOHOO!

• 1 month later...
My ship notice came - got it in Beta - can't wait to see how it is alike/different from the original.

Now that is a review I am really looking forward to :)

...I never got to try the original,but have read a lot about it!

We never really know until we road test and report back. :-). For instance Stone Cougar - the current version - is less a sexual blend than it used to be and much more a social blend than the original.

On the other hand, Chris who made the original SS4W I believe is involved in this brew (someone correct me if I am wrong) so it should be close if not identical.

And I loved this one for social wear - without cops - totally no big deal. But it did elicit rather mind boggling results in men who had been drinking - open worship is not to put too fine a point on it.

Ordered this one in Beta & got my notice Weds. The Floyd boys are playing down the block from my house on Sat night & the DH and I are going. I see an opportunity to do some testing for science! (The poor Floyd Boys, always the guinea pigs....)

me too, in dpg oil, silicone and in perfume too, no alcohol for me gives me rashes...