K - think I have my answer but asking anyway...

So - have a very *difficult* meeting tomorrow with someone senior in the organization tomorrow...

He swings between protective and competitive in the worst way....I had Leather on today (had to do some bossy pants work with someone else- he reacts HORRIBLY when I wear it - and sure enough - the worst possible reaction)

I'm trying to decide between SWS and Perfect Match. I get it - SWS is work blend - but this person is all about trust/protection. I am thinking PM a better blend. I just want to come out without the need to dip myself in liquor. And if I get this wrong - to say my day will suck? Understatement of the century. Really.

You have until 6:30 EST tomorrow - reasons for/against - go! (And no one say OW - I have it, it works with others - this one? ANOL is kiss of death...)

Ladies - votes in please...

I would go with SWS personally. For the ones that I have had that have reacted negatively to Dominance and/or Leather in a work setting, it works like a charm.....it is not too alpha, yet still gives you the aura of "I-have-my-sh*t-together-and-everybody-knows-it".....I would go with that one personally.....

Ok - haven't road tested SWS with him before. Anything too dominant? Issues. Anything too sexy/sassy? Issues? I just want to be good at what I do - which frankly I am - and send that vibe w/o triggering a million other other things...

I went for several good sprays of SWS topped with non-threatening Musky Dusky Roses - and between meeting prep - (loaded for BEAR with statistics, stories, AND linkages between regional and global goals/objectives etc) and the SWS - the meeting went FAR FAR better than expected. Really - anytime I have Leather on - he HATES me. PP - ok. SS4W - wore once - because I was going out after work - MISTAKE. Got this massively dominant reaction from multiple men and it was HEINOUS. I was a total fire hydrant and they all had to piss on me. OW - meh - anol in this workplace seems bad. H&S makes me emotional which in my role - BAD.

So - SWS came through. I still thing PM would have worked because of the trust pheros in that one as well but hey - alls well that ends well. :-)

I went for several good sprays of SWS topped with non-threatening Musky Dusky Roses - and between meeting prep - (loaded for BEAR with statistics, stories, AND linkages between regional and global goals/objectives etc) and the SWS - the meeting went FAR FAR better than expected. Really - anytime I have Leather on - he HATES me. PP - ok. SS4W - wore once - because I was going out after work - MISTAKE. Got this massively dominant reaction from multiple men and it was HEINOUS. I was a total fire hydrant and they all had to piss on me. OW - meh - anol in this workplace seems bad. H&S makes me emotional which in my role - BAD.

So - SWS came through. I still thing PM would have worked because of the trust pheros in that one as well but hey - alls well that ends well. :-)

Glad it worked out hun! SWS is some pretty darn good stuff!

The new UN SWS - I like it - it does really seem to bring a collegial vibe to the office. I am testing a theory - I haven't had it very long - but I think I am noticing a trend that everyone else is nicer to each other around me - when I have it on.

Will do some control testing - different pheros - different days - and pay attention to interactions of others - to see if intuition bears out...

Do you notice any difference between the two UN SWS? The old UN SWS works wonder for me and I'm curious about the new one.

I have the old SWS in a bottle of Phero-Charged Money Potion, and then some of the new unscented SWS.....I see no difference in the effects of the two.....

I have the old SWS in a bottle of Phero-Charged Money Potion, and then some of the new unscented SWS.....I see no difference in the effects of the two.....

Thanks Dolly! A bottle coming my way.

• 1 month later...

I know SWS is considered a work mix, but how does it compare as a social mix? Shelly noted that it seems everyone around her is nicer when she has it on. I play racquetball with a bunch of guys and am wondering if this is something that would be useful there. I don't want sexy or pour-your-heart-out, but I do want a sociable, uplifting, "I'm one of the guys" kind of vibe going.

I know SWS is considered a work mix, but how does it compare as a social mix? Shelly noted that it seems everyone around her is nicer when she has it on. I play racquetball with a bunch of guys and am wondering if this is something that would be useful there. I don't want sexy or pour-your-heart-out, but I do want a sociable, uplifting, "I'm one of the guys" kind of vibe going.

I would think SWS would work well in that regard.....

I'm guessing b2 would be too relaxing which might interfered with your game :)

Or it might interfere with theirs, because they'll be too busy 'hero' worshiping her :P I think SWS would be better than Open Windows in a competitive sitch, because people get so chatty with OW thrown into the mix.