Nasty Habits

scourger

Notes: Imported Ambers, Tunisian Patchouli, Honey, Egyptian Musk, Indian Attars, Peach, Tobacco Flower, Civit accord, Carmelized Vanilla.

In the bottle: Oh my, I don't think I can wear this out of the house.

On wet: Okay, I can maybe wear this to work. There is something dark and dirty, and something fruity. The dark and dirty is very similar to LP Black, but the fruits round out the scent, which is good for me, as Black often goes from good dark and dirty to "I clean chimneys," on me. (Fruity the way Dirty Sexy is fruity, so it's not an obvious fruit, just a fruity curvature to the scent.)

Drydown: Now I can smell more of that vanilla, but the scent hasn't changed much from that dark/dirty, fruity, headiness.

The difference between that first whiff in the bottle to having it on was very slight. I think just letting that fruitiness, and a little sweetness unfurl in the warmth of my skin took it to the right side of, "this is perfume," to be acceptable in public. In the bottle it was over that line and said, "The only perfume I still have on is what I didn't sweat off in the mad sexual romp I had right before I threw on some clothes and left the house." It is a very delicate line, and this scent rides it precariously, in the best of ways. :)

I want my package soooooooo BAAAAAAAAD....... :)

In the bottle it was over that line and said, "The only perfume I still have on is what I didn't sweat off in the mad sexual romp I had right before I threw on some clothes and left the house." It is a very delicate line, and this scent rides it precariously, in the best of ways. :)

Oh, my! As if I wasn't already looking forward to my sample's arrival, now I am DEFINITELY looking forward to getting it!

Oh, my! As if I wasn't already looking forward to my sample's arrival, now I am DEFINITELY looking forward to getting it!

I ordered a full bottle, based simply on the description.....I figured that I would adore it, if it is anything like Dirty Sexy......

I ordered a full bottle, based simply on the description.....I figured that I would adore it, if it is anything like Dirty Sexy......

How strong is it Scourger? I'm hoping it's madly unsubtle and very bold! :)

May

How strong is it Scourger? I'm hoping it's madly unsubtle and very bold! :)

May

I would put it on par with Dirty Sexy, for boldness. For lasting power, six hours after application it's still going strong in my cleavage, while my wrists are down to ambery residue. (My wrists always cycle faster, and are more likely to turn ugly musky, which this one doesn't at all.)

I would put it on par with Dirty Sexy, for boldness. For lasting power, six hours after application it's still going strong in my cleavage, while my wrists are down to ambery residue. (My wrists always cycle faster, and are more likely to turn ugly musky, which this one doesn't at all.)

Oh wow, I think I am going to love this one......

Oh wow, I think I am going to love this one......

I haven't tried Dirty Sexy, but you know how I like my perfumes... as Dolly knows I like them to have a throw on a par with an Olympic shot-putter hopped up on steroids.

More seriously I like them to surround me, enter the room a little before me, and leave after I have gone.

So, compared to say... Robin and Marian or Sabra or Artemis. Is it a whisper, a muted voice, or ?

:)

May

I haven't tried Dirty Sexy, but you know how I like my perfumes... as Dolly knows I like them to have a throw on a par with an Olympic shot-putter hopped up on steroids.

More seriously I like them to surround me, enter the room a little before me, and leave after I have gone.

So, compared to say... Robin and Marian or Sabra or Artemis. Is it a whisper, a muted voice, or ?

:)

May

May, on me, Dirty Sexy is a lot milder smelling than Sabra or Robin & Marian. I have heard that it is stronger on some of the other ladies, but I definitely don't find it loud at all. It is just perfect for me. It is deep and resinous, and gets stronger as your body heat rises.....I love it......

Robin and Marian, I need to try again, because the first time it just turned to strong, unpleasant musk. That may have been due to the flu, or maybe I didn't shake it before application, so I can't speak to that one. Sabra on me is fairly light, so Nasty Habits is bolder. I don't have Artemis, so I can't compare to that. (Helpful at all? Not really, I'm afraid.)

May, on me, Dirty Sexy is a lot milder smelling than Sabra or Robin & Marian. I have heard that it is stronger on some of the other ladies, but I definitely don't find it loud at all. It is just perfect for me. It is deep and resinous, and gets stronger as your body heat rises.....I love it......

Wow, I am SO GLAD I sent you my vial! On me, it was quite strong! Throughout each of your reviews, it sounds like DS was just made for your chemistry... so, this is me, feeling so good that I did something so right, even though it is such a little thing (especially because so much I have done this week seems to be coming out wrong this week... really rough week with the administration at school... we just don't see eye to eye about the importance of procedures and appropriate behavior in the classroom... I'm very consistent with my procedures and in setting up consistent expectations and guidelines for what the students do...)

Wow, I am SO GLAD I sent you my vial! On me, it was quite strong! Throughout each of your reviews, it sounds like DS was just made for your chemistry...

Yes, it does seem so......after speaking with Mara, I think I am an oddball with the way my skin reacts to resinous scents.....I love them, because it is almost like you can't put too much resin in a scent for me.....my skin just soaks them in and mellows them to lovely warm scents....I can BATHE in Dirty Sexy, and it still isn't overpowering.....it IS however, very warm and lovely.....and VERY SEXY. That is why it is one of my fiancee's top 2......

BTW Chai......your pkg is on its way...... :D

that's an excellent review scourger! I agree! I am huffing my sample vial right now. This is a really good one, verrrrry sexual. I am comparing it now to my sample of dirty sexy and these are the differences. Nasty habits has a dash of honey in it that dirty sexy doesn't have. It's a little warmer while d.s. is fruitier. There both dirty and sexual, dark and resiny and bold.I like how the color of the perfumes matches the labels. DS is reddish like the label, and NH is golden like its own label.

I think scourger that you might not like the smell of civet or possibly ambergris. Robin and marian has a strong dose of both I am thinking. Some people can't tolerate that kind of muskyness.

Yes, it does seem so......after speaking with Mara, I think I am an oddball with the way my skin reacts to resinous scents.....I love them, because it is almost like you can't put too much resin in a scent for me.....my skin just soaks them in and mellows them to lovely warm scents....I can BATHE in Dirty Sexy, and it still isn't overpowering.....it IS however, very warm and lovely.....and VERY SEXY. That is why it is one of my fiancee's top 2......

No! I said you were an oddball with how EoW reacts on your skin!!! (She says it turns to flowers on her, rather than CHEESE! LOL!) Actually, resins are awesome on me as well. I'm made for them, especially sweet resins, which is why I suppose I make so many of them. I love being engulfed in a sensual cloud that I can actually smell while I am wearing it.

No! I said you were an oddball with how EoW reacts on your skin!!! (She says it turns to flowers on her, rather than CHEESE! LOL!) Actually, resins are awesome on me as well. I'm made for them, especially sweet resins, which is why I suppose I make so many of them. I love being engulfed in a sensual cloud that I can actually smell while I am wearing it.

Actually, EoW turns fruity on me, not flowery.... :D ....after it dries down on me, I have never had a problem with EOW, even when wearing 10-12 drops of it, or even mixed 50-50 with perfume oil.

I was commenting about the dicussion we were having regarding the fact that I can wear a TON of Dirty Sexy, and it isn't strong at all.....AND I usually end up re-applying it during the day, as a matter of fact. You seemed a bit surprised at that...... ;) One way or another, I'm still an oddball..... ;)

Oh, and keep on making the resinous scents.....gallons and gallons of them! LOVE THEM.....

I think scourger that you might not like the smell of civet or possibly ambergris. Robin and marian has a strong dose of both I am thinking. Some people can't tolerate that kind of muskyness.

Love ambergris, so maybe the civet. Though I didn't mind the civet in Nasty Habits at all, so I'm not sure about that. I will have to keep experimenting, how sad. :lol:

I CAN'T WAIT to get this one......

By my calculations, my package should be here tomorrow......I'm going to go stage a "sit in" at the Post Office..... :lol: .....I'll tell them that I'm not leaving until I get my "fix"...... ;)

My sweetie is as anxious to smell this one as I am......I read him Scourger's review, and how you compared it to "Dirty Sexy", which he really likes, and he said "Wow, I can't wait to smell that one".....if it is as good as I think it will be, this may be one of the ones that I will need an extra bottle of......

Keep coming up with those "dark and dirty" scents, ladies!!!

BTW, Scourger.....I loved this part of your review...."In the bottle it was over that line and said, "The only perfume I still have on is what I didn't sweat off in the mad sexual romp I had right before I threw on some clothes and left the house." It is a very delicate line, and this scent rides it precariously, in the best of ways." .......Sounds perfect for me!! ;)

Edited by Dolly

Actually, EoW turns fruity on me, not flowery.... ;) ....after it dries down on me, I have never had a problem with EOW, even when wearing 10-12 drops of it, or even mixed 50-50 with perfume oil.

I was commenting about the dicussion we were having regarding the fact that I can wear a TON of Dirty Sexy, and it isn't strong at all.....AND I usually end up re-applying it during the day, as a matter of fact. You seemed a bit surprised at that...... :blink: One way or another, I'm still an oddball..... ;)

Oh, and keep on making the resinous scents.....gallons and gallons of them! LOVE THEM.....

Eow does both on me... fruity cheese :lol:

Ick..

May

I wear EOW 8 to 10 drops straight from the bottle and it smells fruity on me as well. Smells like butt cheese in the bottle though. Its easy to cover but on occasion I have worn it uncovered and amazingly I got compliments on how good I smell.

My Package should be in the post office today. Dosnt mean the PO will deliver it today though. If they dont I will run.......ah hop down and get it. One of the perks of working there is I dont have to wait for mr postman if I dont want LOL. :P

Tisha

OMG....this one is really great on me......fruity at first, then it gets "down and dirty".....WOW. Just WOW. That's about all I can say.....

I am definitely getting a second full bottle of this.....I can tell that this one is most likely going to become one of my "staples"......WOW......

OOOOOOH, I wonder how this would layer with Dirty Sexy.....<evil grin>

Tonight, I am wearing this with Super Sexy.....my darlin' showed up and was getting out of his truck, and I was outside locking up my car......he walked toward the stairs, and apparently this left a "trail".....he was standing right in the path where I had just walked, and was sniffing the air, saying "Damn. Something smells gooooood." I walked over and let him sniff me, and he said "Oooooooh YEAH. You did say you're getting another full bottle of that, right?" I had emailed him today, afer I first tried it, and told him that I was immediately ordering an extra bottle of this. He concurs. :P

This stuff is HOT. I LOOOOOOVE IT. Can't wait to see what it does with body heat......teehee.....

Amazing !! I'm glad I ordered a full size. PM & SG, you outdid yourselves AGAIN !!!

Amazing !! I'm glad I ordered a full size. PM & SG, you outdid yourselves AGAIN !!!

Oh yes, Liz, isn't it fabulous?

Edited by Dolly

When my mom and I opened the vial to give this one a sniff, we both instantly said " It smells like Bay Rum!" I'm not really sure why, but thats what it reminds me of in the vial. On my skin it softens out a lot. It smells almost light, slightly ambery and a little peachy. Definitely not the hot n' heavy sex potion I was expecting. I have the strangest skin chemistry known to man kind.

When my mom and I opened the vial to give this one a sniff, we both instantly said " It smells like Bay Rum!" I'm not really sure why, but thats what it reminds me of in the vial. On my skin it softens out a lot. It smells almost light, slightly ambery and a little peachy. Definitely not the hot n' heavy sex potion I was expecting. I have the strangest skin chemistry known to man kind.

I get the amber and peach smell as well. I just put this one on this morning. I am gonna have to see how it blossoms. I am not sure about it yet.

Very similar to what I get with it. I lose the peach a lot through, when thoroughly dried down it's quite light, a lovely amber, note up top and has a kind of slightly fresh sweet powderiness to it.

I think it must be my skin too... It's not unpleasant at all, just nothing like everyone else seems to be reporting. I really do like it but on me it smells almost virginal. :)

May

Edited by May

Very similar to what I get with it. I lose the peach a lot through, when thoroughly dried down it's quite light, a lovely amber, note up top and has a kind of slightly fresh sweet powderiness to it.

I think it must be my skin too... It's not unpleasant at all, just nothing like everyone else seems to be reporting. I really do like it but on me it smells almost virginal. :)

May

My daughter and friend were home and so after about 4 hours later from application, I asked them to smell me. Said I smell like baby powder. So May, it is rather virginal then in smell and that I find appealing.

May

Hmmmm! What cou;d be sexier! :)

Definitely not "virginal" on me......down and dirty, all the way.......so, maybe a dirty virgin..... :)

Definitely not "virginal" on me......down and dirty, all the way.......so, maybe a dirty virgin..... :)

Isn't that like being "just a little bit pregnant?" :) :)

May

Isn't that like being "just a little bit pregnant?" ;):)

May

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA :):):):lol: EXACTLY!!