Ally's Puppified Strawberries

"July Girl's 11 year old daughter designed this blend of delicious "Strawberries on Angel Food Cake" - and a cute puppy picture that she even found herself! Way to go, Ally! :) "

K! I used the search, then looked all the way through the review forum THREE times, and couldn't find a thread for this, so here goes!

This is taaaaaasty! It really does smell like strawberries and angel food cake! It's simple, sweet, and FUN. Another selling point for me is that angel food cake with strawberries is my ManThing's *favorite* dessert. Heh. So glad I got a bottle!!!

:dogg4: <-----this is me wearing Ally's blend! Heeee!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

"July Girl's 11 year old daughter designed this blend of delicious "Strawberries on Angel Food Cake" - and a cute puppy picture that she even found herself! Way to go, Ally! :) "

K! I used the search, then looked all the way through the review forum THREE times, and couldn't find a thread for this, so here goes!

This is taaaaaasty! It really does smell like strawberries and angel food cake! It's simple, sweet, and FUN. Another selling point for me is that angel food cake with strawberries is my ManThing's *favorite* dessert. Heh. So glad I got a bottle!!!

:dogg4: <-----this is me wearing Ally's blend! Heeee!

Me too! I went through the reviews many times but couldn't find a thread and I think Ididn't read the description. Angel food cake? I was hoping for a straight up strawberry scent. I'll just have to wait for the bottle to arrive.

I hope you like it, JOC! There's plenty of strawberry on my skin, but I *do* get the distinct angel food cake along with it. It kind of goes back and forth between which note is dominant, but on me the berries are the most noticeable.

I have B&B made with this one and it's so yummy! But I thought it would be too cutesy for me to actually wear, although I do enjoy strawberry scents.

Edited by luna65

I have B&B made with this one and it's so yummy! But I thought it would be too cutesy for me to actually wear, although I do enjoy strawberry scents.

Oh this would be *beautiful* in bath and body stuff!!! What do you have scented with it?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I love it too - my Grandmother used to make me Strawberry Shortcake for my birthday(with Angel cake instead of a biscuit like cake)...this brings back fond memories. JOC, I get more strawberry than cake...but ymmv!

Oh this would be *beautiful* in bath and body stuff!!! What do you have scented with it?

The Body Bubbles and white Sugar Scrub.

• 1 month later...

This bottle finally made it to my hands over the weekend. It had a bad leak and half the label was damaged. I didn't quite like it in the bottle as I think it was a little too foodie for my liking. After drydown, I can smell the strawberries but the cream, cake and all stood out prominently. DANG! Skin chemistry!

Anyway, it didn't quite matter how this turned out on me or to my nose as this bottle was meant for my son to scent his lovey. Unfortunately it didn't grab his attention as I think he prefers a simple strawberry scent. We will have another go at this bottle before deciding it's fate.

• 2 years later...

Got this for free in a trade and it's definitely strawberries! It's got a bit of that plastic smell--you know, the good kind from little children's toys. There's something in the way background I haven't quite teased out. I'm wondering if there's a light musk to bring the puppy into the theme. It reminds me a bit of Sweet Jessica except this is just strawberries and I felt Sweet Jessica came across and syrupy (until I was about to send it off to LadyV and then it decided to throw out Waffle Cone as a hail mary.)

I was reading the description on Lindee's My Little Cupcake and this seems in line with that-- maybe a strawberry shortcake doll.

and of course because I just decanted some Sexpionage and I feel like throwing congruence to the wind, I've put on some Sexpionage UN and plan on slathering on more A's Puppified Strawberries for the heck of it :)