New Releases for MAY 2011

K Happy birthday to my Gemini VGFs (that is still the plural, right?)

& *squee* these look SUPER AWESOME! I probably shouldn't because I have enough LPs to be buried much like a Pharaoh, but I wants me some of that Rainbow Falls! I've been super busy with much of a hulabaloo today, but I can't wait to see the notes on Gallimaufry! I wonder what this steampunk wizard is all about???

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...what do you think the Gallimaufry one is about?

I know, I know! :hotjump:

(And not because Da Mawa told me either! :funnyanimation17: )

Hint: it's in relation to something she loves dearly now.

Bwaha! Well, that's like one of three references balled up in there. :hotjump:

The woman has a window into my head. Slightly frightening sometimes.

Bwaha! Well, that's like one of three references balled up in there. :thumbup:

The woman has a window into my head. Slightly frightening sometimes.

Oh you two are EEEeeeeviiiiiiilllllll!!! :hotjump::funnyanimation17::funnyanimation17::funnyanimation17::funnyanimation17::funnyanimation17:

Ummmmmm...new kitty cat? New SO? New pair of brass goggles? New clockwork bustier????!?

WAIT! You've made an LPMP DIRIGIBLE!!!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

WAIT! You've made an LPMP DIRIGIBLE!!!!!!!

I sooo want one of those.

Wouldn't it just be totally really cool to have your own....and have dinner parties in it...floating over the city. Ahhhh...

(ETA: Black tie only...and all the girls get to wear tiaras.) :hotjump:

Wouldn't it just be totally really cool to have your own....and have dinner parties in it...floating over the city. Ahhhh...

(ETA: Black tie only...and all the girls get to wear tiaras.) :ph34r:

I'm in!!! I was just organizing all my gowns!

It's such a nice idea to do something special in honour of Father's day, Mara!

So many of the new releases look tempting at first glance...

I'm waiting for the descriptions, but unless there are deal-breaking notes in Rainbow Falls, I think this one will be a definite purchase. I have one scent tha I bought many years ago, and that I always wear when entertaining (it just evokes good cheer for me) - but it's more of a robust winter scent, and I wouldn't mind something different for summer.

Put a piano bar in the dirigible's lounge, and I'll play and we can all take turns singing torch songs! Wearing tiaras, black tie, and evening dress!!!

My cat wants to join in the loungey fun (she's great at draping herself across pianos), but she insists on coming as she is. No tiara, no black tie - and no steampunk goggles either.

What to do?

My cat wants to join in the loungey fun (she's great at draping herself across pianos), but she insists on coming as she is. No tiara, no black tie - and no steampunk goggles either.

What to do?

Oh, yes. And everyone must bring a Cat. It's your entry ticket!

Plus a list of favorite songs for Eliz OSP to jam. I'll be melted in a puddle of kittens at her feet....when I'm not piloting the blimp, of course.

:ph34r:

(ETA: Black tie only...and all the girls get to wear tiaras.) :lol:

I'm in!!! I was just organizing all my gowns!

Put a piano bar in the dirigible's lounge, and I'll play and we can all take turns singing torch songs! Wearing tiaras, black tie, and evening dress!!!

Oh, yes. And everyone must bring a Cat. It's your entry ticket!

Plus a list of favorite songs for Eliz OSP to jam. I'll be melted in a puddle of kittens at her feet....when I'm not piloting the blimp, of course.

:ph34r:

This will be the most fun party ever imagined!!!! :) I have to borrow one of my sisters cat's for entry!!! I have none, she now has 11!!!! ;) does anyone want a kitten???

Monthlyl sampler for me for sure!!!!

Edited by FAWN

I have 2 cats and am willing to lend one (your choice of extra fluff or extra claws). I also have a ball gown. I lack a tiara though.

Edited by skye

I have 2 cats and am willing to lend one (your choice of extra fluff or extra claws). I also have a ball gown. I lack a tiara though.

We are a team Skye!!! I have the Tiara's, you have the cats!

Just ordered the montly sampler & 3 from the PE sale!!!

You can order sampler sets now.

It's going to take me until Friday or maybe Saturday to have everything up and orderable in the cart.

I totally want a job where I can wear a tiara!

(scours want ads for jobs as a Disney princess, prom queen or bride stunt double)

whoopeeee! I can't wait to try a few of these!

Will sample sizes be availabe? (not of the UN pheros, but the new scents and blends?)

Sample sizes are available for each, but we also have a discount if you buy the whole set of a month's new releases. Individually, they are $5, so $50. But the monthly collection set is $29.95, so a huge $20 discount!

The monthly sampler collection is the first entry on this page, and the individual samples are below that. http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

I should have everything up and orderable by Friday night. But you can order a sample collection now.

:)

Wow I will definitely be needing the monthly sampler they all look absolutely great. I am most eager to get my conk around Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled and Nookie cookie.

Ooooo a party in the sky - how exciting and a perfect excuse to get my wedding dress out (don't worry it's not white), shame to just wear it the once. I can borrow a cat from the neighbours, they are always coming round our house for cuddles anyway - the cats, not the neighbours. I am sure I can craft a tiara out of something...