Special Delivery Rebrew?

Potion Master

Hello!

I have had dozens of requests to re-brew Special Delivery (from the February releases). It sold out in only a few weeks. Well, I now have all the ingredients to brew more, but I have learned from prior experience that people saying they want me to rebrew something doesn't necessarily mean they will buy it, because they become distracted and excited by newer offerings and forget about what they were excited about a few months earlier.

So, I'm posting to find out how much interest there really is rebrewing this scent.

This thread is for people to pre-order bottles, and I will only make enough to accommodate the people who really want them. Please post if you would like me to make you a bottle, or bottles, and I will send you an invoice. k?

Thank you!

:wub:

So you don't have to look it up! :)

AD-SpecialDelivery.jpg

Special Delivery

Rediscover romance with the luscious scent of chocolate covered cherries! Mouthwatering milk chocolate, maraschino cherries (syrupy sweet, definitely not medicinal), a dash of tangy red currant, and a blend of rich sweet ambers makes you unbelievably delicious smelling!

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

SWEET MILK CHOCOLATE~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

MARASCHINO CHERRIES ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.

CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.

SWEET AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

1/3 fl.oz. Concentrated Perfume Oil ~ 24.95

*Sold Out

1 fl.oz. Perfume Spray ~ 39.95

*Sold Out*

Mara, I was about to send in an order. Shall I wait til the rebrew is ready to go, so it can all travel together?

Ummm, you can put thru the order now, but if you want to kindly save us the fees on a second order, include a GC for the Special Delivery within that order. Thank you! I can mail the whole thing on Friday probably. Will brew the perfume today or tomorrow.

Thanks, Elizabeth!

xoxoxoxox

Ok, I brewed it today and it's ready to go. Made your sprays too, Ravenwing. :001_302:

(Luna and Ail, I slipped your bottles into your outgoing packages today.)

I'm sending invoices now but take your time - the bottles are reserved for you.

(Or you can just GC x 5 along with another order if you wish.)

I did make a little extra, so the opportunity is still open for others to grab one.

Thanks everyone!

OMGYESYESYES I will take 3!!!! Can you add one each of LP Pink, LP Passion and Desire and Sexpionage Silicone Roll-on to my order of the Special Delivery? OMGMARAYOUARETHEBEST! I love this scent so much.

Edited by kittenkat

OMGYESYESYES I will take 3!!!! Can you add one each of LP Pink, LP Passion and Desire and Sexpionage Silicone Roll-on to my order of the Special Delivery? OMGMARAYOUARETHEBEST! I love this scent so much.

Thanks, Kittenkat!

I do not have a corresponding email for you in our system. It looks like you are using different ones to order and use the forum? As such, I THINK I may have connected you to a real name and email address, but I'm not sure and don't want to send stuff to the wrong person, so can you please email me and tell me which email address is the one you would like me to invoice, and then I can also connect a real person with your screen name.

Thanks so much!

My email address is:

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

I've never smelled this, but it sounds amazing! Any samples of this, by chance?

It's a sold out blend, Kitty - the samples are all gone. I did a limited rebrew for those who wanted to buy full sized bottles of a second run. I'm not planning on putting it back into the cart, sorry.

(It's smells like chocolate covered cherries.)

I got my package and this stuff smells mmmmm good. Now here is a guy's point of view. I'm not so eloquent in describing fragrances but I'll do my best.

I have it in DPG oil. The fragrance last a good 5 to 6 hours. Then I need to reapply. If I ever had a chance to work on See's Candy production line I would smell like this. The Chocolate comes out strong or as the dominant aroma followed by the cherries. It's not a candy sweet scent when it starts to dry down. I like this better than Mark's Girl Nip.

I couldn't stop sniffing my forearms while at work. I would play it off by pretending to adjust my glasses or comb my hair or rub my eyes. I noticed that some of the women would pass by me 2 or 3 times. I may need to try this with SS4H. But here lies the problem; I only have one bottle. HHHMMMM what to do?

ODG

I've never smelled this, but it sounds amazing! Any samples of this, by chance?

I think it smells like chocolatini from androtics, so if you like that you'll probably like this. But chocolatini smells like chocolate covered cherries to me. I dunno if it's just me.

I noticed that some of the women would pass by me 2 or 3 times. I may need to try this with SS4H. But here lies the problem; I only have one bottle. HHHMMMM what to do?

ODG

See,you could be on to something here...really...wish more of the guys would be willing to experiment in the scent department :) Welcome to the forum BTW :D ...and get another bottle while it lasts,easy :wub: !

I got my package and this stuff smells mmmmm good. Now here is a guy's point of view. I'm not so eloquent in describing fragrances but I'll do my best.

I have it in DPG oil. The fragrance last a good 5 to 6 hours. Then I need to reapply. If I ever had a chance to work on See's Candy production line I would smell like this. The Chocolate comes out strong or as the dominant aroma followed by the cherries. It's not a candy sweet scent when it starts to dry down. I like this better than Mark's Girl Nip.

I couldn't stop sniffing my forearms while at work. I would play it off by pretending to adjust my glasses or comb my hair or rub my eyes. I noticed that some of the women would pass by me 2 or 3 times. I may need to try this with SS4H. But here lies the problem; I only have one bottle. HHHMMMM what to do?

ODG

That's an awesome first review! Although now I want to try it even more, you evil enabler you!! :D

Also, got your message - email me and I'll explain.

I got my package and this stuff smells mmmmm good. Now here is a guy's point of view. I couldn't stop sniffing my forearms while at work. I would play it off by pretending to adjust my glasses or comb my hair or rub my eyes.

Ha! We've all done that guilty-little-dance at one time or another! Nice review!

Mara, is it possible to have a bottle of this set aside until I place my order when the melts are ready? Canada Post locked out the employees yesterday anyways so there's no hurry since there won't be any mail here for a bit.

Mara, is it possible to have a bottle of this set aside until I place my order when the melts are ready? Canada Post locked out the employees yesterday anyways so there's no hurry since there won't be any mail here for a bit.

Yes, Skye, I'll hold one for you, thank you!

Worried about that postal strike! :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Me too. I can't ship anything right now. On the upside Canada Post is a Crown corporation (government owned) so it's a matter of days until Parliment steps in and legislates them back to work.

Thank you for being so accomodating!

:Hug_emoticon: HI THERE, Onedzguy!!! :(

You know, I've been looking and wandering and searching and I CANNOT find a review thread for Special Delivery. So, I'm-a-just-gonna put this right here.

This is a YUMMY scent! The chocolate actually works on my skin without having to be non-sweet!!!!! *GASP!* And the fruit--it's cherries and currants, yes?--just nestle on in there and blend nicely. I do believe the amber is kind of holding it all together. I wanted to lick my arm the first couple times I wore this. Heh. It will kind of go back and forth between chocolate and fruited chocolate, and when it settles into its long-drydown blend, it's just unabashedly appealing. Once it gets to this stage, I wouldn't be able to pick out the individual notes if I didn't know they were there. It reminds me of a candle I used to make. And note that if I say something smells like a candle, it's a COMPLIMENT. Heee! I felt like an eejit when I missed the first brew, so I'm *reeeeeeeally glad* I got to get a bottle this time around!

THANKYOU, MARA!!! :)

Is there a bottle left just for me? I think I need this delightful olfactory sensation. :Hug_emoticon:

With your name on it!

:)

Sweet!! Well, you just send an invoice for the bad boy and I'll take it off you hands for you. :) You can actually hold it until my Private Edition is done and ready to go, so you can send them together. That way you'll save on shipping, if that helps. :)

:10_small16: HI THERE, Onedzguy!!! :)

You know, I've been looking and wandering and searching and I CANNOT find a review thread for Special Delivery. So, I'm-a-just-gonna put this right here.

This is a YUMMY scent! The chocolate actually works on my skin without having to be non-sweet!!!!! *GASP!* And the fruit--it's cherries and currants, yes?--just nestle on in there and blend nicely. I do believe the amber is kind of holding it all together. I wanted to lick my arm the first couple times I wore this. Heh. It will kind of go back and forth between chocolate and fruited chocolate, and when it settles into its long-drydown blend, it's just unabashedly appealing. Once it gets to this stage, I wouldn't be able to pick out the individual notes if I didn't know they were there. It reminds me of a candle I used to make. And note that if I say something smells like a candle, it's a COMPLIMENT. Heee! I felt like an eejit when I missed the first brew, so I'm *reeeeeeeally glad* I got to get a bottle this time around!

THANKYOU, MARA!!! :)

Hi ElizabethOSP.

I did some digging around and found the original post for you.

Special Delivery

ODG