NEW ~ the one with the Baby on a Leaf label.

LadyVictoria

AD-New2-LovePotion.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

NEW

Because you'll always be my baby mine... There are those who believe the most wonderful scent in the world is that of a baby: the beautiful beginning of life and possibility. Babies are naturally adorably irresistible and we wanted to give mothers, who love their children more than life itself, a lovely reminder of when their dear ones were New. A heart of milk extract accord is made delicately fragrant with clean lavender and vanilla, then given a baby powder soft finish with sweetened oakmoss. Calm and soothing as a comforting embrace, there's no love like a mother's love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
MILK ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know how puppies and babies make you smile? Then they make you want to hold them forever up to your nose because you want to inhale their skin? There's something about puppies and babies that makes me want to breed. Breed puppies just for the smell, and breed babies for the same reason. Now I don't have to because this sent is the answer. It's such a fresh, clean and sweet scent. I keep smelling my shoulder to get the puppy high. You don't need to buy a puppy, you don't need to have a baby, just buy this bottle and you will be satisfied. Besides one or two of these is less expensive than having your own baby or bringing home a puppy. Babies poop, puppies pee. I don't have to get my tubes tied. I can just buy this!

Sheer, clean and comforting. I feel like I'm wearing cotton everything. It makes me feel so happy and clean.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THE SMELL OF BABIES AND PUPPIES!!!! :banana038::):019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Such a great review, Lady V!

Thank you for the kind words, I am so glad you are enjoying it. :)

Can I move this to the review section? Or are you hiding this in your personal journal so you can hoard and not cause a stampede toward the shopping cart?

:banana038:

There are three new releases that I am current;y looking forward to:

New

Rainbow Falls

Gallimaufry

Thanks for the review LadyV. Hmm, I wonder if I slather this on with it, if TT will get the right reaction to Est. for once?

Such a great review, Lady V!

Thank you for the kind words, I am so glad you are enjoying it. :lol:

Can I move this to the review section? Or are you hiding this in your personal journal so you can hoard and not cause a stampede toward the shopping cart?

:BLACK_~28:

Duh! Of course you can move it, I was so excited from the puppy high I didn't even think to put it in there.

@ ravenwing~ YES it does! I feel like such a clean mother. Like I should be playing with my son and puppies on cotton clouds.

Duh! Of course you can move it, I was so excited from the puppy high I didn't even think to put it in there.

@ ravenwing~ YES it does! I feel like such a clean mother. Like I should be playing with my son and puppies on cotton clouds.

?Why does this make me think of toilet paper commercials?

?Why does this make me think of toilet paper commercials?

LOL~ What's the one toilet paper commercial with the Angel on it? It's like that one mixed with Snuggle.

It's so nice. If people aren't smiling and thinking babies and puppies they have to be the antichrist. : )

I swear to you when I put this one I wiggled my toes in happiness.

Yup, this is BEBEH alright! It even reminds me of the dolls that smell like babies. It's so soothing and soft and sweet it totally brings the maternal instinct to the fore - not the sleep-deprived zombie one - the one which reminds me of those moments when I was breast-feeding and feeling like I was completely in harmony with the universe. Because I'd look down at the beautiful face of the Flower of my Heart, Jewel of my Soul, Crown of my Creation and realize I finally did something right. But it also reminds me of all the times I see a little one and my heart just melts, or that old cliche of seeing a man with a small child and thinking it's just too precious.

I perceive this as creamy sweet powdery soft lavender, so I think all the notes really blend together well to create the desired impression. Those who love the baby powder type scents should enjoy this, and I think it would make a nice relaxing type of scent as well either on its own or with Tranquility Potion. But I find it fascinating primarly as the experience of that emotional evocation.

Yup, this is BEBEH alright! It even reminds me of the dolls that smell like babies. It's so soothing and soft and sweet it totally brings the maternal instinct to the fore - not the sleep-deprived zombie one - the one which reminds me of those moments when I was breast-feeding and feeling like I was completely in harmony with the universe. Because I'd look down at the beautiful face of the Flower of my Heart, Jewel of my Soul, Crown of my Creation and realize I finally did something right. But it also reminds me of all the times I see a little one and my heart just melts, or that old cliche of seeing a man with a small child and thinking it's just too precious.

I perceive this as creamy sweet powdery soft lavender, so I think all the notes really blend together well to create the desired impression. Those who love the baby powder type scents should enjoy this, and I think it would make a nice relaxing type of scent as well either on its own or with Tranquility Potion. But I find it fascinating primarly as the experience of that emotional evocation.

Oh I can't wait! I loved nursing, until they started nipping, then I had to cut them off. I made the same deal with both bebehs, they get a year or until they decide to bite! My first one made it 14 months(he got extra time for good behavior), my second one made it 8 months....

Oh man, I think I'm going to need a big bottle of this one if it's dreamy, creamy lavender.

Although, I'm afraid it might bring my baby fever to an extreme high. Yesterday I was just like...Yeah, I need a baby. Right now.

(Of course, when I playfully mentioned to my mother that I could fit a baby in my apartment, she responded with a firm "you could also fit a college degree" :/)

:) waiting for sample pack to arrive. Sounds like a full bottle...I luz BEBIES :)

Just got my package!!! This is the first one I am trying. It IS BEBEH :) Soft & sweet, I like it so far, will update after drydown.

Edit: after drydown... soft vanilla & lavender...beautiful!

Edited by FAWN

I am testing about 5 scents today, and this one is definitely right on with the intent......a fresh baby, nuzzled up against you.....very pretty and soft....I like it!

ETA: This one is now all vanilla with a touch of lavender.....very sweet.....

Edited by Dolly

MILK ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.

Well I don't know how M did it, but the intent on this is amazing! I just cracked open my vial to take a quick sniff (eyes open), my eyes involuntarily closed & I was hit with the sense memory of holding my children for the first time. I could see them in my arms, feel them against my breast. & it's ADDICTIVE, I didn't want to quit sniffing the sample! This is the first time a sense memory has been triggered so powerfully for me.

Well I don't know how M did it, but the intent on this is amazing! I just cracked open my vial to take a quick sniff (eyes open), my eyes involuntarily closed & I was hit with the sense memory of holding my children for the first time. I could see them in my arms, feel them against my breast. & it's ADDICTIVE, I didn't want to quit sniffing the sample! This is the first time a sense memory has been triggered so powerfully for me.

This one is very addictive. I think I might have even lactated a bit.

This one is very addictive. I think I might have even lactated a bit.

LMFAO! I think I got extra cuddles from the little one & I smelled like a freshly bathed bebeh as the 90 degree weather hit my skin on our trek to Petco. Totally off topic, but our landlady says "no pets", so I take the kids to the free petting, er I mean pet store to visit the lonely cuties waiting for homes. They were out of adoption ready cats, because they're switching pet shelters for awhile. So we ventured to the rodents' side, 4 yr. old wanted to pet one, so I ask clerk for the fluffiest Teddy Bear hamster breed. Instead of picking the on eagerly pressing up against the glass to peer @ us, she takes the wheel out & grabs the one hiding. So of course it just screams in terror while we're trying to get my 4 yr.old to approach it...Anyway, we had better luck with the cutey that actually wanted us to pick him up. IDK about holding anything that small & squirmy anyway. As a child, I was the only one of my relatives that would leave the baby kittens alone as well, too small, too squirmy!

Edited by Beccah

If I ever have to go to the mall for any reason, I always park my car by the pet store. I go in through the side entrance, grab an orange julius and then go pet the puppies. It's a ritual. Either orange julius and then puppies or puppies then soft baked pretzel.

I'm a sucker for new animals, dogs and kitties. Babies too. IDK about hamsters though. I'm kinda freaked out by them.

The Teddy Bear hamsters are fluffy balls of cuteness. That one was a nervous wreck though, I thought he was going to have a heart attack from sheer terror.

The Teddy Bear hamsters are fluffy balls of cuteness. That one was a nervous wreck though, I thought he was going to have a heart attack from sheer terror.

I dont know.. they kind of look like brown baby possoms to me.. I think it's the eyes.

New is everything y'all have said, plus I definitely get the Oakmoss, which I love in a blend. I nursed my youngest 'til she was...get this...FOUR. Yeppers. Made a deal with her that when she turned four, that was her last nurse. So I think my boobies are *done* with that--I didn't leak when I smelled the New. BUT! It really does remind me of the kiddie scent. My babies are 9, 14, and 17 now, but there were MANY years when the entire family smelled like New. This perfume feels familial, and secure, and happy. Just thinking about the scent brings up the image of our bedroom when my youngest was 1 or 2 years old. What a cool evocation, Mara! :)

ok, this is one that i was looking most forward too, and i was not disappointed! this def smells like freshly washed BABY!!!! it makes me just so calm and relaxed. does not help that my maternal instincts are starting to appear. this one is magic. pure magick!!!!!

I'm probably in the VERY TINY contingent for whom this did not work...needless to say I'm sans bebeh. It *did* remind me of something baby-related...some product I can't quite identify.

I utterly adore this one, it is so relaxing and comforting. I kept kicking myself for missing out on scents like Taxed and which had a similar relaxing and soothing vibe to it. As a very broody someone yet to have the bebies, this has me vividly picturing me nursing the future babies in serene tranquility...can't wait.

I wore this to bed the other night and it's so perfect for sleepytime! As I've said I'm not a big fan of lavender but NEW is a perfect soothing snuggly take on it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is so sweet and cuddly and very relaxing. I'm wearing it at home, feeling very comfortable (I am sniffing my wrists all the time). The lavender in it is soft (may be softened by the milk), I don't get any oakmoss, but vanilla and sugar. I'm thinking about a full bottle.

Yay! I love this! It's so well blended, it's almost hard to pick out the components. The milkiness rules on my skin and makes this soft and almost edible. I kept thinking edible? Why would I want to eat lavender and oakmoss, but then I realized it's the same kind of edible that makes us want to nibble on baby toes and fingers. Seriously this one makes my ovaries ache.

The lavender in it is soft (may be softened by the milk), I don't get any oakmoss, but vanilla and sugar.

If you get the "baby powder" evocation, then that's the oakmoss (which is sweetened in this one).

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I cant wait to try this one,I only got a sample..Im still waiting on my first lp order,but by reading the reviews I just want to go ahead and buy a full size! Im breastfeeding and this sounds comforting to wear around the baby or at bedtime.I will review this one right away when my sample gets here..yay!

This reminds me of a gentle and a lighter version of velvet moss. :D It is sweet and FLUFFYYYYYYY :icecream: May be it's the oakmoss?? If you are a fan of Velvet moss, i think you will LOVE this as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

I initially almost bypassed this because babies kind of scare me, and the smell of baby (which has firmly been coded in my head as sour milk, baby powder and diaper cream) doesn't scare me much less. However, looking at the notes I decided to give it a shot and I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. This doesn't smell like my definition of "baby" at all. It starts out fresh and a bit green, probably from the oakmoss, then dries down into the loveliest creamy-powdery scent with that irresistable fluffiness that Bumbob mentioned. I love how the addition of oakmoss here gives it just the slightest hint of earthiness which makes it stand out from anything else in this vein that I've tried. This one is eventually turning into a full bottle because I've fallen hard for it.

• 1 month later...

This one I thought would be a sure thing for me: I'm a nanny, so I am exposed to a lot of traditional baby scents. My favorite is Burt's Bees Baby Bee and I think I imagined this one would be similar. Unfortunately, the milk stands too far out. It's nice enough - the milk does not sour on me - but there's a hint of sharpness that seems out of place. When I think of babies, sharp is not what comes to mind. It could be just how my skin interacts with the perfume.

I'll keep it around and see if it changes at all for me.

Beautiful scent...very well crafted and blended, something in it reminded me of my mom's natural scent when I was a little girl...

NEW smells like a baby, yes but too me it also smells like the sweet, powdery embrace of a mother...

I also like to wear it when I want to feel relaxed and even sometimes before I sleep.

• 1 month later...

That was such a sweet review. Reading it convinced me to add a bottle of this to my shopping cart. Little babies always smell so nice and cuddly