Mamelons de Cerise

luna65

Boy Howdy! I am glad I got this one. I can't say anything that the others haven't already said. When I first got it on, it was all cherries, but it quickly mellowed, and the other fruit came out. The lemon verbana adds just the right amount of tartness to balance the sweet. After it completely dried, everything melded into a light sultry scent. I've said before, white musk works for me, and with this scent, it makes it seem almost like it's coming out of my pores!! Mmmmmmm!! I think I'm about to die of pleasure!

Is the musk in this similar to Denise's Musky White Orchid???

Mamelons de Cerise is much more fruity than DMWO. Musky and fruity, cherries and berries, a wonderful blend, nothing would stick out but everything is there. I wished there were more in stock, then I would buy a spray and spritz a bit on my hair.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried really, really hard to convince myself that for once something (in this case the cherry) would dominate the lemongrass and keep it in check but nothing doing. This starts out as the loveliest juicy cherry but the lemongrass cuts through it like a sword and just keeps getting sharper all the way through the drydown. Proof again that I amp the stuff like nobody's business.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... My skin chemistry react very interestingly with this perfume...

Yesterday- Cherry + piercing LEMON :( Lemon?????

Today: POMEGRANATE+ Sweet white amber! UBER Sugary sweet! All the notes are very well blended and I can't distinguish the cherry in the fragrance :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This is a very soft and elegant perfume :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co Smooth and gentle :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co All in all- LOVELY :)

• 1 month later...

I fell in love with this one...too late for me since I made up my mind to buy a full bottle after finding out it was out of stock.... My boyfriend loved it...This is the best scent I've ever smelled in my life and I will treasure and love every drop of my sample vial...

I hope Mara someday considers a rebrew, because this one smells like cherry heaven...

If anyone out there has a bottle or a sample vial of Cherry Nipples, that you are interested in selling, let me know and I'll buy it...I still can't believe I let this one get away...

I missed a bottle of this, too. Eeek. There's a thread for requesting rebrews, yes? *Running off to look for it now*

ETA: AUGHHH!!! Can't find that thread. Don't even remember what it's called. Anyone...?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 8 months later...

Can't stop smelling myself.... or for that matter sticking my wrist under everyones nose!!!

To me this was fantastic... but with aging it is truly has morphed like a fine wine !

Love Love Love !!!

Agreed! There's a note that started coming out on me after having aged. I had to put this one away for it's own safety!

• 1 year later...

I'm in love with this. It's a very sour or tart cherry sweetened up with the pomegranate. It dries down to a very sheer cherry, a hint of lemon and musk. It's a "cold" scent to my nose and I think of cherry ice in a frozen glass.

Ok this is odd, but something in the long dry down reminds me of a cologne my former crush used to wear. Which makes me laugh because I feel like this scent is pretty girly. I'm thinking maybe the verbena?

Despite former crush reminders- I wish I had a back up bottle, because it's really good!