Catie Scarlet's Bewitched & Beguiled

Review anyone?? I wonder what the rose is like in this potion?? Any similar LP scent???? :):):) Ambrosia Rose?

Review anyone?? I wonder what the rose is like in this potion?? Any similar LP scent???? :):):) Ambrosia Rose?

I never did try the Ambrosia's Roses......but this scent is nice. Although after about 20 min, it turns into a VERY powdery floral on me. Not necessarily a "bad" thing.....just not really MY thing.....

I wouldn't compare this to any other LP rose-based scent I have. It's a very romantic kind of rose, which is normally how I envision a floral blended with a resin...there's an aura of courtly love there. This is not an overbearing floral, but it is robust enough to cover the BI. In the beginning I get just a tease of the bergamot, but it's primarily that richness of the rose and honeysuckle cradled in the amber. A lovely lure for those who prefer their temptresses smell like opulent courtesans...

It's a very romantic kind of rose...

OMG.... :) My list is getting LONGER AND LONGER BY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! :D This sounds so AMAZING... Romantic ROSE??? mmmmm.... :D

I absolutely LOVE the way the honeysuckle reclines languidly and rolls around in the midst of the roses and amber and bergamot. I am a fan of honeysuckle and roses, as I grew up with them growing around my home, but I worry about them together. Absolutely no worries here! Catie Scarlet's B&B actually reminds me of being around my house in the olden days when everything was blooming. This wears long and well on my skin, and the bare hint I *think* I'm getting of the BI just deepens and sexes the scent up a teeny bit. As for the BI, I still need to test it when the ManThing is around and *awake.* Heh. :) Oh and this is one of those scents where I keep smelling something really pretty and then realizing it's me! THANKYOU, Catie Scarlet!!!

(Edited to add further gushing)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I've only gotten to smell in vial, as I'm refraining from pheros (at least until Saturday), but this is a lovely floral. I waved it under TT's nose & he liked it also (not easy to get his stamp of approval on scents).

I gave my trial vial a go last night to see how it would effect my hubby. I also wanted to see if the effects of using Blatant Invitation were consistent from my last use. They were. My hubby became a wild man. He didnt really comment on the scent but it did get him aroused to the point where he was acting like a mad sexual crazy man. I put some of CS on in another room and walked past him to go to the bathroom. When I came back he was completely naked lying on the bed and had locked the door. Oh my. Let's just say the energizer bunny has nothing on him. My hubby went at it like he was working out on exercise equipment. He was even counting in between the moaning and groaning. It was lots of fun. But I'm a little sore today.

lmao!!! :)

Sounds like you both had fun, I'ma hafta get me some of this real soon : )

Yes it was a lot of fun and this was from the trial vial. I've got a big bottle on the way. I'm going to try it again tonight but will try and get his reaction to the scent as well. Which BTW I simply adore.

Awesome Countesszero...who could ask for anything more,a scent you adore and that kind of action :)

...BI in anything never fails me :)

ok, i get rose in this but nothing else i can pick out. it is very classy and if you are a rose lover this is right up your alley. still not sure about this one though. i might have to come back to it.

Well, then! I *finally* get what BI is all about. Holy sheepsh*t!!! It was kind of a cross between SS4W and Sexpionage. This time the ManThing woke up. Great Googly Moogly!!! Wildness, lengthyness (oh...did I say that out loud?), cuddlyness, exhaustedness. WOOF. I am a believer! Heeeee!!! :banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091::banana091:

And it bears mentioning again that I *love* the scent! It's a beautiful blend for me. :bow: Again, thankyou Caty Scarlet!!! :bow:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Well, then! I *finally* get what BI is all about. Holy sheepsh*t!!!

Hee...welcome to the neighborhood :bow: ...now you know why I got a full bottle of MRF/w BI,and then another :bow:

I'm on the fence with this one. I've tried sugared roses and it smelled like dead flowers on me. I don't do florals very well. They dry down to powdery perfumy smells on me. But I'm intrigued by the Bergamont and other notes in it.... BI is an AWESOME phero. I just placed two orders within a couple weeks of each other and I didn't include this one. As always, now I am wishing maybe I had....

@Elizabeth:

Ya see? BI is the absolute bomb. A rats'nest maker fo sho

Dear Ladies, I officially need a bottle of this. :)

And it's truly fascinating how the sexy pheros each have a...specialty! I store a bunch of my precious in a big wooden humidor with sliding acrylic lids. I need to label a shelf in there with spots for Damage Wall, Walk Bowlegged, F*** 'Til You Drop, Cuddle Monster, etc. :)

Well, then! I *finally* get what BI is all about. Holy sheepsh*t!!! It was kind of a cross between SS4W and Sexpionage. This time the ManThing woke up. Great Googly Moogly!!! Wildness, lengthyness (oh...did I say that out loud?), cuddlyness, exhaustedness. WOOF. I am a believer! Heeeee!!! :lightsaber1::waiting::banana038::banana026::huh::love::toast::drunk::go:

And it bears mentioning again that I *love* the scent! It's a beautiful blend for me. :) Again, thankyou Caty Scarlet!!! :)

What kind of lengthyness do you mean? :swoon:

I'm sometimes an EEEETIOT! (spoken a la Ren/Stimpy which I don't watch but whatever) I *forgotted* this was a BI laced blend. I *sampled* it this morning AT WORK.

I proceded down the hall to pick up a system, and wondered why I was looking at the (very finely proportioned) dude in front of me with VERY NAUGHTY thoughts!

:) I'm a noodle-head... I need to go and wash this off, b'cause... well. IT'S THAT NAUGHTY!

And that's a shame because this is lovely honeyed-rose *gorgeousness* as a scent!

Bad, bad NAUGHTY Zoot!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fresh flowery scent. It's not overbearing it whispers..softly in your ear and says come and get me before I leave..

I'm wearing this at work, don't know if it may be too much, I have no idea what to expect- but so far I've gotten two men snapping their necks to get a good look and my assistant asked me if I was going out tonight because I looked extra ' radiant ' today

It must be the phero because

1. I have bed head ( the good kind )

2. I am wearing same jeans as yesterday

3. last night's makeup - reapplied

• 3 weeks later...

No wait, I was just at the warehouse and thought I saw a few trial vials of this left. Does it say zero in the cart? Hold up a minute and let me check with John when he gets back from the post office.

BRB

Only 2 bottles left? Will this be the last bottles you have for a long time?

Just got one of the trials. Watch me love it and it will be all sold out after I try it! lol Thanks so much for adding them!!

THIS IS ROMANTIC kind of rose :) VERY SOFT. MMM... I really like the gentle and soft aspect of the scent :) Very elegant. :) It reminds me of John William Waterhouse paintings.... Very light and dreamy :) Stays close to your skin and it disappears from my skin within an hour :icecream: Need to try it again tomorrow!!! THIS IS SO SENSATIONAL! LOVE IT!!!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

There was a strong green scent on wet. The greeness reminded me of the greeness in Betrothal Potion. It turns into a soft, romantic and pretty scent. Makes me want to change into a floppy sun hat and a pink chiffon dress which flies with the breeze as I walk under the sun in the wide open fields filled with tall grass and flowers .... Something which I haven't had the privilege to do before, that's the power of tv! Anyway, it has earned a spot in my heart and I'll have to look for an opportunity to use it.

Edited - the rose and the honeysuckle disappeared after two hours, leaving a powdery scent on the application site.

Edited by JOC

K, so I tried my sample vial of this out properly last night. It's still on my skin, like I just applied it. For some reason it turns to a really floral honey with my chemistry. It's nice. Unfortunately, the BI doesn't seem to work on SO. I've tried BI on him in other things, & it never seems to work on him. Maybe I need to try it full strength?

• 4 weeks later...

Now, I'd think that rose, honeysuckle, bergamot and amber would all be aces on me. Not so, not this time at any rate. Maybe the combo is just too close to my fabulous skin chemistry :P but it just absorbed into me, leaving a run-of-the-mill floral aroma. Two hours later, I get a lovely little honeysuckle/amber duet but it's a bit long to wait. BI nothwithstanding, I think I'll skip hunting this one down (unless, of course, I just happen to try it around some target and he LOVES it, everyone sing along now!).

• 3 months later...

I snagged a bottle of this on the trading post. It went GGG way too fast for me to get a bottle. I had high hopes for this one, and it lived up to them. It smells just like my great grandma Rose's back garden. I literally flashed back when I smelled it. On my skin, I didn't get a trace of BI. I was a little worried about the honeysuckle because it can sometimes be wonky on my skin, but it's perfect. I get just a hint of bergamot in this, and the amber is deep and almost peppery. The rose is old fashioned, and romantic really is the best way to describe it. It stays strong (but not overwhelming) throughout the dry down, but the other notes meld into a skin scent. This is definitely the scent a lady would wear to seduce her man. If you're a fan of roses, you'll definitely want to watch for this on the trading post. So glad I got this! :wub:

ETA: I hope it's not too sophisticated for me. I don't know if I'm fancy enough for it!! :lol:

Edited by BlueBear

Good Grief,thanks BB! ...I forgot all about this one,forgot it has BI !!! only have a sample,hmmmm,maybe two, but what am I saving it for :huh: going to go find it,even though I am pink perfection now :lol: it sounds like a really good tonight scent!

• 1 month later...

Wore this to work (Parent Teacher Conference) and to set the records straight, I'm not a teacher so I'm basically in the office to ensure my team provides the back-end support required as well as to clear some work. Not that I was looking for some action.

On wet, this is so so romantic. I can only pick out the rose and bergamot. The oil does not last too long on me even though I slathered on in the morning.