Rainbow Falls Cologne Spray

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scent-wise, my initial and primary impression is watery fresh greenery (and yeah, I'm not very good at really parsing those types of blends) with a fruity floral kind of sweetness at the top, although that part doesn't last too long on me. I didn't really spray enough to get the benefit of the mica on my skin, though. Phero-wise I can't say just yet, this was just a test to get a sense of the fragrance; I'll have to save it for next weekend to see how Q likes it on me (and if it makes him giggly).

Rainbow Falls is nice and sweet on me--the floral/fruity kind of sweet, with a bit of freshness underneath. It seems to stay around quite a while scent-wise, and I enjoy the phero feel. It's a happy, relaxed, chatty kind of thing. This is now on my full bottle list. :sunnysmile:

I can't wait to get my sample. It looks like it will be a nice fresh scent for summer when you're under the stars and having a good conversation with a small group of friends (or at least that's what I hope it's like :lol: ) I love Mara's bamboo accord so I'm really excited to sniff.

On me this is....in a word.....FRESH!

Very nicely done......fresh florals and a bit of almost-fruitiness blending together....I like this.....light and pretty and not overpowering.....like when you are outside in the spring and catch just a whiff of freshness wafting with the breeze.....I may need a bottle of this too!

On me this is....in a word.....FRESH!

Very nicely done......fresh florals and a bit of almost-fruitiness blending together....I like this.....light and pretty and not overpowering.....like when you are outside in the spring and catch just a whiff of freshness wafting with the breeze.....I may need a bottle of this too!

Dolly, evil enabler! If you like it, I know it has to be good!

Dolly, evil enabler! If you like it, I know it has to be good!

I'll be applying more this evening after my shower to see how my man reacts to it.....he has been in a bit of a blue funk since we returned from vacation.....Open Windows helps, but it never can hurt to shake things up a little bit and try something new.....

This one does feel fresh. Like you are bathing in an outdoor shower in a remote part of the world, somewhere tropical and peaceful

This sounds like something i really need.... :) I've been wanting something like this since my days begin living in a CITY! Remote, tropical and peaceful... mmmm..... :)

WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

BAMBOO ~ Protection, hex breaking, luck and wishes, fertility, wisdom, feminine energy.

HAWAIIAN FLORALS ~ Mood elevator; powerfully 'magnetic' for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality, strong ingredient for love spells.

I also peeped out that this a Le Wiz creation, I should've known! K, just got mine & it smells like summer, like y'all took the prettiest day, with the perfect weather of summer & distilled it down into a bottle. Also there's the feel I've noticed w/ Le Wiz's scents, it's just so light & happy. My 12 yr.old smelled & asked if he could have my sample, lol.

ETA: this impression is in the vial, I can' wait until I can actually wear it.

Edited by Beccah

I also peeped out that this a Le Wiz creation, I should've known! K, just got mine & it smells like summer, like y'all took the prettiest day, with the perfect weather of summer & distilled it down into a bottle. Also there's the feel I've noticed w/ Le Wiz's scents, it's just so light & happy.

He's a happy guy. He radiates light and warmth and spirituality. A joy to be around and I think his scents reflect that part of his personality. Glad that others like his creations as much as I do.

:sunnysmile:

I have to share this with you Ladies. Today was the annual field trip with the entire tiny school (48 kiddos all told) where I work/volunteer. A few of us brought our families, too. Now, I dearly love this group of folks, but it was a busy, tiring day with a busy crowd.

I wore Rainbow Falls.

I swear to all that is Holy that Rainbow Falls is magickal. In a situation where I usually get claustrophobic and bitchy, I instead had a screamingly wonderful time, and everyone I was in close contact with seemed to catch it, too. We hunted dinosaur fossils and played with science stuff and ran around in a NOISY (did I say N*O*I*S*Y?) kids' science museum with a couple other schools' worth of kids. I EVEN LAID ON A BED OF NAILS!!!!! It was so much fun.

Le Wizard can help us enjoy ourselves like this...Le Wizard is a freakin' genius. :666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Lolz...boy, does it work @ work. I wore this today, needing to lighten the air around me, metaphorically. It's been pretty glum around here - people being let go, people just *leaving* cuz of the crappy atmosphere...etc. SO, I sprayed generously (for me 3x is generous) and lo and behold everyone seems to be just a tad lighter in mood. And OMG my cube-mate would NOT shut up about her home sitch...(we have a strained but amicable relationship. I don't typically talk to her about her emotional dramas, etc.) It ALL boiled out this morning though, lucky me! ;-P It's ok, better this than like yesterday.

Scent wise? I'm not sure this is "me" so to speak? But it's a pretty scent, and as a phero bomb, it's da bomb.

I EVEN LAID ON A BED OF NAILS!!!!! It was so much fun.

You are such a unique nut ...I like that in a person :)

Le Wizard is a freakin' genius. :(

This I know :)

The scent does not sound like my usual tastes but I have a sample on the way ...and one coming in a trade :lol: Can never have too many of the uplifting da bombs potions,I love to spread the sunshine,when it is least expected,seriously,I have quite a few occasions when I can influence moods,like today,and I always try my best :lol:

ok, i just got my sample today. you ready for my review? me too. here it is..... this is a very clean refreashing scent. almost clean laundry fresh. ya know what i mean? it is kind of like Naked Dawn. very nice. i think this is a good summer scent.

WOW...Mara,you are on to something here :) ...granted I still have on Captivation Equation,but that was since 7 am! ...the extra boost of A-nol with the Treasured Hearts blend takes this to a whole new level,the scent is light and clean on me,uplifting,refreshing,the perfect companion for this phero...nobody...Nobody...does scent with intent like you do!

I really love this scent, it is uber fresh and quenching. So many of you have already described to perfection how the scent starts out and blossoms, so all I can add to that really is that the hubbs loves this one, and he became very cuddly/friskified, and that to me this one clears my head and makes me feel great. Almost as if I'd walked up that waterfall in the fresh air myself.

friskified

...and a new isum is born :):love:

Great review...I am getting very nice self-effects from this one,cannot wait to take it public :wub:

edited cause Calii can't spell

Edited by Calii

I brought this along when I picked up Q at the airport and brought him home so we could go down the pub for lunch and told him to spritz himself. He gave me a Look and I said it was a unisex scent. So he did and made a face afterwards.

"Too feminine!"

Mind you, if it doesn't smell like trees, grass or dirt it's too feminine for him. :D

But after about an hour or so I could see the Gordian Knots of Stress unravelling within him, he was smiling just to smile and holding my hand under the table (he has a horror of PDAs, stoic repressed Limey that he is) and then after a couple pints and some Tranq via a melt back at home he was so relaxed he promptly passed out on the couch. But the cute thing was when he woke up he told me he'd dreamt about us skinny-dipping in Big Blue and complaining about how cold it was but the view was so beautiful we were willing to freeze for it. I'm thinking the scent must have influenced his unconscious somehow.

Mara knows I can't really wear this one for the scent, but I'm hoarding my sample for further de-stressing because I love my woobie all the more when he's truly relaxed.

Edited by luna65

but I'm hoarding my sample for further de-stressing because I love my woobie all the more when he's truly relazed.

This sounds like what I need for when I'm with MO for destressing purpose!!! His family works as managers in a big financial firm... Would this be a pretty good intent fragrance for destressing???? Like lift their moods up and make them less tense????

I wore this to work for the first time yesterday and I loved it.

The scent is as everyone has said fresh, clean and shampooey...not my most favorite of the month but let"s face it, it had some stiff competition. There is definitely a place in my collection for it, I will wear it when it is just too damn hot for anything else, or when I can't decide what to wear as it is an easy everyday spritzer. Light enough to layer with a lot of things too, I imagine. I layered it with Marigold and Amaranth yesterday and it was delightful. I woke up in a funk and the two scents do seem to lift my spirits. Which brings me to the phero...

I try not to wear pheros (especially for the first time) when I am in too bad of a mood, I feel it puts too much pressure on the phero to work miracles, BUT since I was only in a halfway bad mood yesterday I decided to give it a shot. I had two new clients coming in and I really like to be "on" for them. I spritzed about a half hour before the first new client came in and then forgot about it. All I can say is we had a great time together, this phero definitely got me out of my funk and made me feel friendlier and perkier than I was feeling to start out. It wasn't like a bouncing off the walls giddy good mood like Cougar does sometimes when I wear it to work but more of just a " genuine, comfortable, everything is good" vibe. Now I don't know this lady enough to know how she is normally but I felt like we bonded and I had had a good time with a friend by the time she left. This does happen with new clients sometimes anyway so who knows if it was the phero or not, BUT it happened with the next new client too, so...add that to the fact that I KNOW it lifted me up and made me less agitated I would say Treasured Hearts affects me exactly as it is described.

At the end of the day, when I was closing up I thought, " something about myself today reminded me of my old self." Several years ago before a few shitty things happened I always felt much lighter and fun with people and yesterday, despite a slow start, I felt a a lot like that again!! This is really odd because I am always trying to go back in my mind and figure out how I can get back to that feeling. Again, not to put too much pressure on the phero, but it was just great to feel that way even for one day.

I think I have discovered the phero that is just "me".

Several years ago before a few shitty things happened I always felt much lighter and fun with people and yesterday, despite a slow start, I felt a a lot like that again!! This is really odd because I am always trying to go back in my mind and figure out how I can get back to that feeling. Again, not to put too much pressure on the phero, but it was just great to feel that way even for one day.

That's so beautiful - thank you for sharing that - really resonated with me - I for one don't think I can overstate how much these scents and pheros can impact our lives and therefore, not to be dramatic, but what an important and possibly literally life-changing thing they can do for us if we let them. For whatever reason I don't often reach for TH but this is very inspiring.

I wore this to work for the first time yesterday and I loved it.

The scent is as everyone has said fresh, clean and shampooey...not my most favorite of the month but let"s face it, it had some stiff competition. There is definitely a place in my collection for it, I will wear it when it is just too damn hot for anything else, or when I can't decide what to wear as it is an easy everyday spritzer. Light enough to layer with a lot of things too, I imagine. I layered it with Marigold and Amaranth yesterday and it was delightful. I woke up in a funk and the two scents do seem to lift my spirits. Which brings me to the phero...

I try not to wear pheros (especially for the first time) when I am in too bad of a mood, I feel it puts too much pressure on the phero to work miracles, BUT since I was only in a halfway bad mood yesterday I decided to give it a shot. I had two new clients coming in and I really like to be "on" for them. I spritzed about a half hour before the first new client came in and then forgot about it. All I can say is we had a great time together, this phero definitely got me out of my funk and made me feel friendlier and perkier than I was feeling to start out. It wasn't like a bouncing off the walls giddy good mood like Cougar does sometimes when I wear it to work but more of just a " genuine, comfortable, everything is good" vibe. Now I don't know this lady enough to know how she is normally but I felt like we bonded and I had had a good time with a friend by the time she left. This does happen with new clients sometimes anyway so who knows if it was the phero or not, BUT it happened with the next new client too, so...add that to the fact that I KNOW it lifted me up and made me less agitated I would say Treasured Hearts affects me exactly as it is described.

At the end of the day, when I was closing up I thought, " something about myself today reminded me of my old self." Several years ago before a few shitty things happened I always felt much lighter and fun with people and yesterday, despite a slow start, I felt a a lot like that again!! This is really odd because I am always trying to go back in my mind and figure out how I can get back to that feeling. Again, not to put too much pressure on the phero, but it was just great to feel that way even for one day.

TH is a GREAT phero, but you have to remember it's been changed a bit w/ the addition of the 20% A-nol. Also, Le Wiz's brews just feel so positive in general! I love both M & Wiz's energy in their creations, but I can tell the difference. Maybe it's just the difference of male & female energies?

Cherie,your post brought such a heart tug to me <sniff> :) And wise words about phero use,many feel that they are magic bullets instead of Enhancements to the you that already is in there...and sometimes just needs to be reminded to come out and play nice :lol:

...and Mz Luna,glad to see some some feedback on Q's return! Tappity Tappity ;)

Thanks guys!

You can go a whole week without anyone thinking you've said anything remotely interesting and then you come to LPMP, post a review and you're told you've said something beautiful and wonderful and touching. This is my favorite place! Everyone here makes everyone feel important. :D

@Tyvey...I agree about the impact of these scents and pheros...I think if I told anyone outside of this forum just how much they have helped me cope they would suggest I see a shrink.

I have never tried the regular Treasured Hearts so I wonder how different the effects will be from this, as Beccah pointed out, with the extra A-nol added...I don't want to take any chances as this blend combined with the scent has such great results for me so this has been bumped to the top of my next months order.

Oh! And as I found out yesterday, if you have to go somewhere straight from work this is the perfect substitute for a shower....

Thank you again Potion Master and Le Wiz! You guys are magick!!

I had ordered a sample of this b/c the floral/water sounded interesting, but was a bit worried from the reviews above what with all the FRESH and LAUNDRY which tends not to be my favorite kind of thing.

But last night, I accidentally got some of this on my fingers while giving myself my nightly Purple Cupcake bath. (I have many hands.) In the first second, it brought Irish Spring to mind, and I thought the opposite of Q...TOO MASCULINE! Then a few seconds later, it was a COOL BREEZE, I mean like suddenly diving into the 60-degree splashy coolness of underneath a waterfall when it is 100 degrees out w/100% humidity. YOU CAN FEEL THE WATER, PEOPLE! Then it turned all floral-sexy - though I couldn't pick out any of the floral notes, it is NOT a huge floral like Miasma, but more demure, flirty.

I COULD NOT STOP SMELLING MY FINGERS. The scent was completely addictive. It made me so happy I was HUMMING as I went to bed. This is extremely abnormal behavior.

Oh yes! Rainbow Falls is very addictive! I have to force myself not to wear it to work everyday because I don't want to use up my sample before I can put my next order in. I also want to wear it to every summer social event I have coming up so I must use with caution.

I wore it to a BBQ last night, picked up my friend on the way (a guy I go to the beach with a few times every year) and he shrieked "the beach!!" as soon as he jumped in the car. "It smells like the beach in here!! Is that an LP??" (he's so silly, he doesn't even know what LP means) He was very excited and said he would like to buy it for me. I wonder if that was the Treasured Hearts talking??

Oh yes! Rainbow Falls is very addictive! I have to force myself not to wear it to work everyday because I don't want to use up my sample before I can put my next order in. I also want to wear it to every summer social event I have coming up so I must use with caution.

I wore it to a BBQ last night, picked up my friend on the way (a guy I go to the beach with a few times every year) and he shrieked "the beach!!" as soon as he jumped in the car. "It smells like the beach in here!! Is that an LP??" (he's so silly, he doesn't even know what LP means) He was very excited and said he would like to buy it for me. I wonder if that was the Treasured Hearts talking??

I certainly hope you said, "Sure, Hon! Thanks!" and sent him to the website!!! :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Actually I said "Thank You! It is a special edition...it is $200 a bottle!!" He was like, "Oh, wow." (got nervous, didn't know how to get out of buying it for me at that point.) Of course I told him I was kidding and told him he was more than welcome to buy it for me when I place my next order...