Difference Between Sexpionage and Blatant Invitation

I have both in the Mara's Rocket Fuel (B I) and Compromising Positions (Sexpionage)

I get equal amounts of attention with either one. But when I wear both....OMG Just a dab of each and smoosh together. Makes my guy quite ardent. Seems I remember pairing CP with SS4W and shortly thereafter receiving a huge rat's nest in my hair (tmi :666: )

Are you trying to decide which one to order?

Sexpionage is more intense for sex. Sex is sex, but sex on Sexpionage is fucking.

Blatant Invitation is an all-around sexual attractor/enhancer, but will not necessarily bring about the same intensity as Sexpionage as easily or quickly. I like them both, it all depends on what we want in regards to the situation/scenario.

Edited by luna65

Sexpionage is more intense for sex. Sex is sex, but sex on Sexpionage is fucking.

Amen to that! And, it can turn animalistic as well....biting, clawing, clothes ripping, furniture breaking......not one for public wear!!!!

Edited by Dolly

Sexpionage has an "aggression" phero in it that is not present in Blatant Invitation...the addition of that phero is there for the purpose of boosting testosterone levels in both male & females, which rules lust and, yeah, aggression.

Blatant Invitation is absolutely what the title says - it's a blatant invitation for romping, but in my opinion, it's still a little flirty and coy.

Sexpionage is crafted completely differently, not subtle at all. It's a *rip clothes off with teeth, let's get down to business NOW* blend.

I *might* wear Blatant Invitation in public once in a while, lightly applied, with my intended on my arm, at night, but I don't think I would ever wear Sexpionage in public.

Sexpionage has an "aggression" phero in it that is not present in Blatant Invitation...the addition of that phero is there for the purpose of boosting testosterone levels in both male & females, which rules lust and, yeah, aggression.

Blatant Invitation is absolutely what the title says - it's a blatant invitation for romping, but in my opinion, it's still a little flirty and coy.

Sexpionage is crafted completely differently, not subtle at all. It's a *rip clothes off with teeth, let's get down to business NOW* blend.

I *might* wear Blatant Invitation in public once in a while, lightly applied, with my intended on my arm, at night, but I don't think I would ever wear Sexpionage in public.

Oh I do wear BI in public quite a bit, IF my man is there......but Sexpionage, NO WAY!

I erred. Calli just called my attention to the fact that both blends have the "aggressive" phero in it, known as "Enone" for short.

Still, the recipes are wildly different. (Weighting the ingredients differently gives you drastically different effects.)

Sexpionage is heavy on the Enone and heavy on the Copulins. It's steered into a playful arena by a touch of Alpha-Nol.

Blatant Invitation contains the feminizing phero EST as a softening agent, which is absent in Sexpionage.

Sorry for the mistake - and thank you, Calii, for bringing it to my attention!

xoxox

Weighting the ingredients differently gives you drastically different effects.

Boy you can say that again,and you know I love them both :(

I have to say this too,Mara,communicating with you is a marvel :) ...unlike another company,who shall remain nameless.

:) This is a true community. I just LOVE it here!!! :love:

Chiming in on Sexpionage vs. BI. I *still* haven't gotten Mr. Matt waking up when I wear Catie Scarlet's B&B to bed. BUT! If I have *any* sexpionage on, even if he's been asleep for hours he'll wake up and we be the Wild Ones. WOOF. He's cuddled a lot in his sleep the 3 times I've worn Catie Scarlet's to bed. Now, I do love the Catie Scarlet's. I need to get him with it when he's awake. Heee!