FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted a few reviews and wonder where I would go to check my 'status' as far as the free trial vials would be. I am about to place my 2nd order of 10 trials and have already reserved my 5 free trials.

Sooo what I am wondering is where would I add the extra 2 free trials into my order? Would I simply put a note in with the order?

He's talking about monthly forum freebies for forum members who review. This is suspended during the sale but starts up again in mid Sept after it's over, so any after-sale order is eligible for this, once per month you get to pick 2 free trials.

Additionally you earn store credits according to rank - starting at 200 posts, and every 100 after that, you earn $5 store credit.

You can ask for them with a note, or you can use the order page here: http://lovepotionperfume.com/reading_room/articles/GC

The Forum Freebies section you are referring to is located at the bottom of this page. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Darn, I'm such a doofus, I only discovered forum freebies now. Placed an order yesterday and let them go to waste. Guess I need me some focus potion.

Maybe you could email John and Mara?

• 1 month later...

Mara, could I redeem my Forum/posting credits for Spell potions? I've never redeemed them...

Yes, of course! Excellent! You saved up $120.00 in credit! :D Ask for an invoice via email and let John know you want to redeem - give your forum name and post count. Thanks!

So, wait, I could add the trial vials of something to my Spell Potion order? Would it be easier if I waited until I do a full bottle order so you have a chance to catch your breath?

Edited by Wanderlust

As long as members are posting reviews, they get to pick 2 free trials per month with any order of at least $25.00. We are happy when people take advantage of the offer, we love reviews! And when you hit 200 posts, Wendy, you'll earn a $5 store credit at that spot and every 100 posts after that. :)

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, of course! Excellent! You saved up $120.00 in credit! :D Ask for an invoice via email and let John know you want to redeem - give your forum name and post count. Thanks!

Thank you! :hearts0425: Edited by cutie.pie

You are such good eggs! Since I already ordered last night, I can wait to add trial vials until my full bottle order. Is it p.c. to order from the Spell Potions, or is that considered cheeky? I have a few other items I'd be thrilled to try.

Edited by Wanderlust

I hate to be a bother, but I haven't been here in so long (what with being in the hospital,etc) that I don't even remember the last time that I bought anything, or how many Amazon reviews I made, or the last time I used posting credits. I don't plan on purchasing right away, but I'd like to know where I'm at so that when I get my brain together and *do* order, I'll know if I have credits to use. Thanks!

I hate to be a bother, but I haven't been here in so long (what with being in the hospital,etc) that I don't even remember the last time that I bought anything, or how many Amazon reviews I made, or the last time I used posting credits. I don't plan on purchasing right away, but I'd like to know where I'm at so that when I get my brain together and *do* order, I'll know if I have credits to use. Thanks!

You are redeemed through 1100 posts. :)

Question, I purcahsed a Phero Enhanced Cougar (1/3 fl. oz.), that's over $25.00 can I still get a freebie? Or does it have to be at the same time you purchased the perfume?

I only saw this thread after another purchase today (almost $25.00 :nope02716: )If only...if only :(

Edited by ashlei

• 4 weeks later...

Please may I know where I'm up to?

Mel, you last redeemed at 3500 on 11/14/14 :)

When you have a chance, may I please trouble you to let me know what count I would be up to? Thank you! :)

Rose, you last redeemed at 2600 on 11/9/14 :)

Shiitake mushrooms!!! I'm finally reading this and grasping what all this wonderfulness means! I just put in an order for a full bottle set and could have redeemed two trials. Grrrr! I guess I'll have to wait for the next order to try LP Flutterby and LP Tropique. :'(

If you just ordered email me or Mara and let us know you want to add forum freebies. Include your forum name and for which post count you are redeeming ie 200. If we haven't shipped it's not too late!

Oh whoops I combined two things. But yes we can still include the forum freebies. That's what the two free samples per month are called. Never mind the post count. That's for posting credits. We can't really do those after the orders placed.

Shiitake mushrooms!!! I'm finally reading this and grasping what all this wonderfulness means! I just put in an order for a full bottle set and could have redeemed two trials. Grrrr! I guess I'll have to wait for the next order to try LP Flutterby and LP Tropique. :'(

i sent a note to John to include them with your order. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...