FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

Do I qualify for any forum freebies? If so, I would love to take advantage of it. Thanks!

Anyone who has posted a review within 2 weeks of ordering is eligible for forum freebies, 2 per month, to be accompanied by an order of at least 24.95.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, does it have to be a review of something you recently ordered? I'm just confused because I am attempting to review everything in alphabetical order--right now I'm on non-phero'd trial sizes.

Guest cutie.pie

So, does it have to be a review of something you recently ordered? I'm just confused because I am attempting to review everything in alphabetical order--right now I'm on non-phero'd trial sizes.

If anyone deserves these forum freebies, it's you!! I love your reviews! :)

If anyone deserves these forum freebies, it's you!! I love your reviews! :)

Awww, thanks! *blush*

So...if you qualified at one point but missed out (like if you didn't know), can you use it later? Or is it once those two weeks are up after an order, that's it?

Guest cutie.pie

Awww, thanks! *blush*

So...if you qualified at one point but missed out (like if you didn't know), can you use it later? Or is it once those two weeks are up after an order, that's it?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can get those 2 forum freebies any time of the month with a 25$ (or more) order.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can get those 2 forum freebies any time of the month with a 25$ (or more) order.

Yes you can get them any time of the month with a qualifying order, just only once a month. So if you get your May free samples this week, you can't get any other free samples until June 1st. But you can get them June 25th if you want. Make sense? Lainey, you can't really go back and get ones you missed. But you post reviews all the time so you will be fine. If you have posted reviews in the two weeks before you place your order, you qualify. It does not have to be a review of something recently ordered. It can be of any LP perfume or phero. The whole reason we do this program is to generate more reviews. Many many people who don't post here, read the forum and rely on the reviews to help them decide what to order. Obviously we want reviews of new stuff, but it's fine to review something from two years ago for instance. Hope that helps clear up any confusion.

Thanks for asking about this, Lainey, and thanks for clearing this up cutiepie and Halo. I've never looked into this before. Maybe I'll remember to do this with my next order. :)

It does clear it up, thank you! Hmmm, I need to go see what's available and make a list...I never did order my freebies. If it hasn't shipped yet, though, can I add them? Or no? I will probably order again soon so it doesn't matter too much, anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I apologize for asking this now, with sale and everything, knowing all are busy - but what level did I last redeem? I think it wasn't that long ago, but forgot to leave a note to self here in this thread.

No bother! It only takes a second to get that info.

1,400 Beach Goddess! :)

Hiya Busy Mara! :w00t: Did I last redeem at 3571 in Feb. 2014? Or have I done it since then and have had too many senior moments in the mean time? :P Thanks! :heart:

:) Your memory's looking pretty good!

ElizabethOSP 3500

3/1/2014

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I just finally had a chance to open my package with the August sale (I don't live in USA and I finally arrived).

I wanted to ask - was I the only one who didn't get any sniffies? Or is normal during the sale?