FREEBIES FOR FORUM MEMBERS!

I've been wondering about the free shipping etiquette lately. I bought some trials for my mom and sis and had them shipped to mom. I just did the same for my bffl. I didn't get charged shipping and I feel bad bc that's an extra order monthly the past 2 months. Hope I'm not being ruuuude (a la Stephanie tanner). If this is an etiquette no no how do I make sure I get charged if I do this again in the future?

Edited by belle-ville

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry Mara, but I can't remember when I last redeemed my forum points. I'm hoping I have enough to redeem for some cute kitty postcards with my next order! Please let me know when you have the time? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry Mara, but I can't remember when I last redeemed my forum points. I'm hoping I have enough to redeem for some cute kitty postcards with my next order! Please let me know when you have the time? Thank you!

Last redeemed at 400, on 1/12/15. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't remember either. I forget about this. How do we redeem if we have no idea when the last time was? email or here? Sorry it's been a long time.

I think I did that right... 700 posts to redeem

Not exactly. You are eligible at 200, so the way your redemption will look on paper is this:

JLisa - 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700

We must have records of it written out this way so it is searchable later. It also takes away the miscounting issue of people writing out a range - from this to that - which often lends itself to miscounts. And this way it is easier to count the actual rank levels, you have six of them, times $5, so a $30 credit. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I cannot remember when I last redeemed. Was it at 1600 or 1700? Thank you!

Tink, what I've got is:

1400 on 11/7/16

Do you remember redeeming after that? I can't find it.

Tink, what I've got is:

1400 on 11/7/16

Do you remember redeeming after that? I can't find it.

That could be right but I'm going to look through my emails, just to be sure. I'm lazy and never delete them but I'm I'm clearly also too lazy to check them in the first place. LOL! Actually, the date seems right though but I'll look too and double check.

Thanks!!!

ETA: Well now I just feel silly because yes, you are exactly right, and I could have figured this out on my own. Sorry about that!

Edited by tink333

Where am I at on redeeming points? Thank you!

Edited by quietguy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So, I already think you are super generous and I'm not a coupon clipper type person, but clearly I'm now a LP hoarder. At the very beginning of this thread, there was a link to log reviews made 2 weeks after purchase, and I think I've done 6 reviews on here, so would that mean I get two trials on my next order? Because the order is brewing in the back/ front of my mind, my man wants some Bad Boy and some Girl Nip, and I'll want some White Pumpkin and like 10 more things. So would I qualify and/or does it need to be logged somewhere? I've done my prior orders thru the etsy checkout.

I'm sure this has all been answered in depth but I'm confused, sorry!