CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - darn it - someone noticed I was a witch doctor through about 500 points - I was wondering how long I could stay there. Now I wonder how long I can stay hidden as a Quidditch Captain?

So I'm a Babe in the Woods now. How appropriate considering my and CinMel's plot to dress up like huntresses and stalk naked men in the forest with bows and arrows. :lol:

Well i am seldom naked there but I am in the woods often. I will keep my eyes open for you two.

It's my forum anniversary today, so about two years ago today, I smelled the fabulous Cougar Potion and fell in love with LP fragrances!

Happy belated LP Anniversary BB! I tried a Cougar Potion sample on my first order too, yay!

Congratulations to all my fellow LP lovers out there who have ranked up!!

Well i am seldom naked there but I am in the woods often. I will keep my eyes open for you two.

Hey you three: I LIVE in the woods! If y'all show up naked near solstice, I'm capturing the lot of you and having a party in the back...ummm...clearing! Margaritas for aaalllllll!!! The bears might even join us. Oh and we can get coated with ladybugs, because they're swarming right now!

:Polar-Kiss::party::ladybird-Pushup::funny_ladybird::funny_ladybird::funny_ladybird:

Hey you three: I LIVE in the woods! If y'all show up naked near solstice, I'm capturing the lot of you and having a party in the back...ummm...clearing! Margaritas for aaalllllll!!!

Thanks. I could still use a good drink.

LOL @ RAQ...yep ,Syn,it changes every 100 posts and each rank has it's new name...oh lookie I am now "Tied to a railroad track, waiting for Dudley Do-Right" <SNORT> dang it he won't be here for 3 more dry weeks,gonna be really...thirsty :001_302:

LOL @ RAQ...yep ,Syn,it changes every 100 posts and each rank has it's new name...oh lookie I am now "Tied to a railroad track, waiting for Dudley Do-Right" <SNORT> dang it he won't be here for 3 more dry weeks,gonna be really...thirsty :001_302:

Heh. Nicely put. B) I just noticed a little while ago that I've turned into a Tricksy Hobbit. Didn't feel a thing! CONGRATS TO ALL US CHANGELINGS!!! :toast::toast:

Yay, I'm Witch Hazel now! Does it keep changing every 100 posts? Where are the names coming from, or are they just random?

Mara came up the ranks, they're all pre-programmed in there.

Oh! Thanks Mara! That's one of the only ranks I couldn't figure out. I dunno. Maybe we're more of a Marvel household? Plus, I was always more of a Batman girl, even as a kid.

So I'm a Babe in the Woods now. How appropriate considering my and CinMel's plot to dress up like huntresses and stalk naked men in the forest with bows and arrows. :lol:

We really have to do this one day :) Where abouts are you?

Oh! Thanks Mara! That's one of the only ranks I couldn't figure out. I dunno. Maybe we're more of a Marvel household? Plus, I was always more of a Batman girl, even as a kid.

This one had me stumped too. I'm not a comic person. I used to like Deadline but that's as far as I got. Milk and Cheese!

Such a naughty rank....tomorrow I'll be doing some wand polishing, :666:

I'm sure Mr Gaby is happy with this :Emoticons0424:

LoL! Mr. Gaby!

TGIF, it's a wand polishing day Syn... :magicstick: