CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

Very slow to change my avi to match my now not-so-new rank. Couldn't find anything suitable so just using this cutie pie I found online. Doncha just want to put him in a cell phone case and pop him in your purse?

Edited by tyvey

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very slow to change my avi to match my now not-so-new rank. Couldn't find anything suitable so just using this cutie pie I found online. Doncha just want to put him in a cell phone case and pop him in your purse?

Tyvey, when I first started perusing around the site last year, I thought that whoever was on your avi at the time was really you. I thought you were a young hot guy for the longest time! Ha! it got really confusing for a little awhile...

New rank is made far more entertaining by the fact that in high school I played a flying monkey in The Wizard of Oz.

I knew you'd like that one Katz! Love yours too. Are those your animals?

Naw, I've no room for a dog at this time, sadly. I'd love to have a 'blended family'! I picked it up from icanhascheezburger, with my Google-Fu training! ;-P

Tyvey, when I first started perusing around the site last year, I thought that whoever was on your avi at the time was really you. I thought you were a young hot guy for the longest time! Ha! it got really confusing for a little awhile...

I totally thought this too! Then I thought, "why is this guy creeping around the forums and chatting up all the women?" haha!

• I totally thought this too! Then I thought, "why is this guy creeping around the forums and chatting up all the women?" haha!

ETA - finally on a regular computer and can edit this in a way that the board understands and will post! -- I don't remember what I was trying to say at the time. Possibly just LOL. :abfx:

Edited by tyvey

• 2 weeks later...
Time for a new rank...I went from Unicorn Jockey to Surrender Dorothy. Great, now I will have Defying Gravity and For Good in my head all day!

Great Song (Defying Gravity) !! Elphaba was misunderstood

Congrats to you Robert and everyone else that moved up a notch :Hug_emoticon: !!

I...is a squib. :woohoonaner2gy:

A squib is a tiny explosive used in movie special fx.

A squib is a non-magical child of magical parents.

A Squib is a short, furry, alien hoarder.

A squib is a firearm load with no oomph. <_<

I...is a squib. :(

:)

I am a Wildflower...I'm liking the new rank's title. Yea...I could be a wildflower. :)

*snrk*snort*snicker*giggle*GUFFAW*

I should have much preferred to be Dr. Gallimaufry, but I suppose "Squib" will have to do - for now.

----

Speaking of such things - when does the post counter increment? Mine has been showing 12 all day and I've been posting...

Edited by AlienChangeling

*snrk*snort*snicker*giggle*GUFFAW*

I should have much preferred to be Dr. Gallimaufry, but I suppose "Squib" will have to do - for now.

----

Speaking of such things - when does the post counter increment? Mine has been showing 12 all day and I've been posting...

soon you'll be a"Disgruntled Elf" that was my FAV !!

You're adorahbuhls!!

I like the tongue. My girls and I go out nature walking every night. Across the street from us are two houses with about 4 rabbits each and in our very own front yard we have the cutest tiny baby rabbit. Likes to gnaw on the sisal welcome mat. I love this bunny!

I just realized I shall never in the history of the universe be able to name my own self here...

Once you hit one of the high numbers, you *can* name yourself. Can't remember which it is. 3000, maybe? Someone around here will know... :001_302: ...anyone...?

Once you hit one of the high numbers, you *can* name yourself. Can't remember which it is. 3000, maybe? Someone around here will know... :001_302: ...anyone...?

It is 6500. That is why I said I will never be able to name myself. I've never made THAT high a number of posts on boards where I was an ADMIN.