CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bday1029:YAAAAYY TO ALL THE MOVER-UPPERS! :bday1029: And Merrie, I love your avi, too! You and Calii have such beautiful avis. :wub:

Welcome out of Squibdom, Merrie,I adore your art deco avi :heart09793: ...woo-hoo Egg & any I missed! :)

Calii, who is that painter, again...? I can't remember her name right now. Wait.....Google.........Tamara de Lempika! LOOOOVE her stuff!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:bday1029:YAAAAYY TO ALL THE MOVER-UPPERS! :bday1029: And Merrie, I love your avi, too! You and Calii have such beautiful avis. :wub:

Calii, who is that painter, again...? I can't remember her name right now. Wait.....Google.........Tamara de Lempika! LOOOOVE her stuff!!!!!

HAH,you are the one who told me...ummm you are seeing my Halloween avi right ???? ,not my T de L CallaCalli

...well yeah,beauty is in the eye of :001_302::rofl222:

HAH,you are the one who told me...ummm you are seeing my Halloween avi right ???? ,not my T de L CallaCalli

...well yeah,beauty is in the eye of :001_302::rofl222:

YEPPERS! Your Scary Scarecrow is there! I love her! (Her...?) You took that pic, didn't you?

I always forget T de L's name, but I recognize it when I see it, if that makes sense. I love her work so much. I *think* her daughter painted too. I THINK. Sounds like they were on the dysfunctional side...but as my friend Erik and his big sister always say, their family puts the FUN in dysfunctional! B)

...WHOA! I *just* noticed--I'm now Jeannie's Bottle Washer! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

Maybe I'll wear my tie-dye bellydance pants today in honor of that. Ooh! Or grant myself some wishes!!! :w00t:

:BananaRow::belly-dancer::belly-dancer::belly-dancer::peacock::belly-dancer: :belly-dancer: :belly-dancer::BananaRow:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I feel lost without my new ranks from Mara. I may have to start making ridiculous new ranks for myself every so often. Plus i have nothing to match avis with anymore :(

Maybe each month you can come up a new one, or let a forum member decide for you! Or is that not possible? Does Mara have to change it, or can you do it?

Maybe each month you can come up a new one, or let a forum member decide for you! Or is that not possible? Does Mara have to change it, or can you do it?

After 6500 posts you get to name yourself but Mara has to change it from her end.

I think Halo should let one of us name her each month.

Sick & Twisted...likes bad words.

That works for this month while I come up with something really good. And by good I mean inappropriate but not bad enough to get banned.

Woot, I'm Madame Leota now! Had to google that one as well... lol...

Well we are not quite as educational as getting a Ph.D but we try.

Hey syn! Where'd you get the updated Madame Leota? Did you make her??? And CONGRATS on achieving Leota-hood!!!

Nope, just a quick Google Images search! And thank you! :)

I will always think of you Elizabeth when I see a female head in a bowl... lol... ok that sounds kind of weird but I hope you know what I mean :P

Edited by Synergist