CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on your rank QG!! Nice pic too. Marriage does a number on even the mightiest of men, doesn't it? ;)

As one daughter's boyfriend once commented, "Better pussy-whipped than pussy-less".

As one daughter's boyfriend once commented, "Better pussy-whipped than pussy-less".

I trust the "once" was because you never let him back in the house after that??

I trust the "once" was because you never let him back in the house after that??

Haha - he did not say it to me! He actually said it to my daughter when she told him he was whipped. It was his crass way of stating better whipped than without my daughter as a girlfriend. That particular daughter keeps those boys tightly wrapped around one finger and on a very short leash. She says jump and they say "How high?". She is extremely bright, very pretty and does not take shit off of anyone. I did give her the arched dad eye and she assured me that they were not.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay dude, you're going to have to tell me what you want now because I have no friggin idea what should go with that image; is it Frank Frazetta?

Hmmm - let me think - the art is by FF - John Carter of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs (of Tarzan fame). The lizard is a calot. The girl is Dejah Thoris, Princess of Barsoom (Mars).

Ah okay; heh, do I know my high fantasy art or what?!

Good job - I had to think about it for a bit! Make my new rank John Carter of Virgina. If people do not know the movie or books, they might think that is my name haha!

Good job - I had to think about it for a bit! Make my new rank John Carter of Virgina. If people do not know the movie or books, they might think that is my name haha!

Does that mean it's ok to call you JC from now on? Or maybe JCfV? Or QGJC? LOL

I'm all over it JCfV!! Just give me a couple of months and I can work that... uh... outfit?... of hers. I've got the hair.

@SW: Haha - OK - in that picture she is only wearing bottoms (maybe) with a hand bra. I will get a komodo dragon and set up the photo shoot ... :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Woop, woop, first proper rank. Sorcerer's Apprentice sounds pretty good. :witch02738:

You'll be up in the hundreds before you even realize it!

ok...I am REAL late in on this one. Once upon a time, back in 2011 when I joined and was reading all over this forum, I saw about the credit thingie. I've also noticed that the name over my avi changes now and again too. Now, I have been accused of being unobservant...and it's true...but am I understanding that our titles over the avis change as often as our ranks? (I'm actually hoping there's no correlation because I'm only realizing this 1 & 1/2 years LATER!) :blink:

ok...I am REAL late in on this one. Once upon a time, back in 2011 when I joined and was reading all over this forum, I saw about the credit thingie. I've also noticed that the name over my avi changes now and again too. Now, I have been accused of being unobservant...and it's true...but am I understanding that our titles over the avis change as often as our ranks? (I'm actually hoping there's no correlation because I'm only realizing this 1 & 1/2 years LATER!) :blink:

Oh, NuTrix girl, can't hide anything from ya, can we! :Emoticons04263:

Yep, the new titles represent your change in rank.

And don't feel bad -- a LOT of us took our sweet time in making that discovery!!!!!!

Oh dear :blushing:

And here I was, when I noticed the name change, thinking - "oh, look, how cute." Then, flit, flit, away the thought would go. I figured it was a cycle thing that LP did - the few times I think I thought about it :D

Now that I've re-read the first page of this thread (which lead to the last question) I knew that there was something that could happen that we might one day name ourselves...but I remember thinking it was nothing I would see for years - if ever. After re-reading? I still think I did good remembering that much considering the hours I spent pouring through everything I could rest my lil' eyes on here...and I still think it could be YEARS before I see that...if ever - HAHAHA!

Now I'm wondering how many names I missed? All the celebrations I could have been celebrating - what a tragedy! :o:wacko: D'oh!