CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rose! Love the avi (loved the kitties too tho)

Thank you Lovestruck! :)

Congratulations Rose! :D

Thanks eggers!

Gratz, Rose!

Thank you donsie!

Congratulations, Rose!

Why thank you QG!

Congratz, Lovestruck!

And Rose -- OMG I absolutely LOVE your new avi!

Thank you Blackcat! I love Brigitte Bardot and the fact that she is such an avid animal rights advocate is important to me, as I am sure it is to all here.

QG you are less than 1,000 from naming yourself on the forum... pretty impressive (for a guy... now you knew that was coming). Remember... I live in a house of testosterone so while I may seem quick to judge men I also appreciate them immensely. :cat696: I have a hard time tolerating mediocrity in general, and it seems to me that women (much of the time) try harder. But you QG, raise the bar for the "guys"... you and musicians... (I never have been able to resist musicians, LOL).

QG you are less than 1,000 from naming yourself on the forum... pretty impressive (for a guy... now you knew that was coming). Remember... I live in a house of testosterone so while I may seem quick to judge men I also appreciate them immensely.

LOL - that is fine - harass away! :D Actually, Mara and Luna have been very kind and given me "custom ranks" from the beginnning recognizing that "one of these is not like the others" haha! :lol: Luna has often shown her command of words in making up clever ranks based on AVIs I have thrown up.

I have a hard time tolerating mediocrity in general, and it seems to me that women (much of the time) try harder. But you QG, raise the bar for the "guys"... you and musicians... (I never have been able to resist musicians, LOL).

I think you are right about that quite often. I know it is certainly like that with my wife and her male colleagues. And thank you for the compliment. I do try to blend in given that this is a predominantly female environment while carrying my weight with reviews of the men's scents for Mara as she has always been so gracious to me, as have many of the other ladies here.

Edited by quietguy

LOL - that is fine - harass away! :D Actually, Mara and Luna have been very kind and given me "custom ranks" from the beginnning recognizing that "one of these is not like the others" haha! :lol: Luna has often shown her command of words in making up clever ranks based on AVIs I have thrown up.

I think you are right about that quite often. I know it is certainly like that with my wife and her male colleagues. And thank you for the compliment. I do try to blend in given that this is a predominantly female environment while carrying my weight with reviews of the men's scents for Mara as she has always been so gracious to me, as have many of the other ladies here.

It just wouldn't be the same here without you!

It just wouldn't be the same here without you!

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing: I totally agree. You inspire me to be a better Mom (and raise better MEN).

:blushing:

You rock QG! :)

It would not be the same here without you.

Agreed!

I would assume that it's really helpful on her end to have a consistent male reviewer - I often wonder how many guys actually buy who don't post on the forum.

Anyway, I agree with everyone - it's awesome to have you here!

Way to go Amalthea! :say09752:

I'm in the "I'll never hit 200" phase of being new... I suppose as I get more used to navigating around here it'll go faster. I'm probably spending more time here than on any of the other social webs (and I prefer it that way!) I like the fact that I feel "safe" here...I'm still not 100% sure who can actually see my FB stuff (and I know I'm shocked at what I can see of others stuff without even being on their 'friend' list!) Plus, it sems like FB changes the way you have to 'adjust security settings' every other week. I guess I'm either too old or too impatient to learn all the new stuff.

Congrats Amalthea and hang in there LS55 - it goes quickly!

Edited by quietguy

Didn't even realize I was so close, but just noticed that I hit 700! Wow, it seems like it was taking forever to go up a rank, now it goes by super-quick...does that mean I spend too much time on this board? Nah...

Gratz!

Congrats Amalthea and hang in there LS55 - it goes quickly!

It sure does!

Love the matching avi, RW!!! (I would totally buy that dress if it were real!)

I'm loving my new tag line

It IS a cute tag line, DD! Congrats!

Thanks,Lovestruck! :)

Your avatar is awesome,btw!

Congrats to Cheesy, the Tricksy Hobbit! Lovestruck, I love your avi too. ;)

Thank you... I absolutely loved Practical Magic, so many great lines from it too.