CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I need to come up with a good name now that I can name myself. I am open to suggestions ...

I need to come up with a good name now that I can name myself. I am open to suggestions ...

I just had to say this, what about Lady V's BIATCH?? :):say19:

Totally kidding though that could / should prob be all of our names for a day, and I don't think anyone would mind, it's a compliment. I'll try to think of something cool, suave, and fun. You are a brave man to be in forum with so many women!

Congrats Rose and JudyO!!

I just had to say this, what about Lady V's BIATCH?? :):say19:

Haha - I could think of worse ... :lol:

How about

Jack Me Hoff

That might be the next one ... either that or "Blood Diamonds and Thor Penis".

congrats QG

Thank you! I though it was a good low-key start haha! :D

Edited by quietguy

Guest cutie.pie

I should really start posting from a comp or a laptop... I always post from my iPhone and don't get to see your great new 'names'! :) Or mine! :lol:

I should really start posting from a comp or a laptop... I always post from my iPhone and don't get to see your great new 'names'! :) Or mine! :lol:

Cuti.pie you are Phoebe Figalilly! I'm "Phoebe" ... but in real life though, haha :D

Guest cutie.pie

Cuti.pie you are Phoebe Figalilly! I'm "Phoebe" ... but in real life though, haha :D

I love the name Pheobe! :D It's so cheerful, probably because it reminds me of Pheobe Buffay from 'Friends' ;)

Thank you guys :)

In Greek Mythology Phoebe ("radiant, bright, prophetic" - Φοίβη) was one of the original Titans. She was traditionally associated with the moon. Her consort was her brother Coeus, with whom she had two daughters, Leto and Asteria. Given the meaning of her name and her association with the Delphic Oracle, Phoebe was seen as the Titan goddess of prophecy and oracular intellect.

Through her daughter Leto, Phoebe was the grandmother of Apollo and Artemis. The names Phoebe and Phoebus (masculine) came to be applied as synonyms for Artemis and Apollo respectively. Artemis has been associated with the moon while Apollo with the Sun.

... can you tell i like my name too? :)

The funny thing is that it's not so common in Greek.

Guest cutie.pie

Interesting stuff. Someone should start a names thread where we can put more posts like this, I think!

I agree! We're from different parts of the world, so that would be a really interesting thread ;)

Congrats Donsie, Cutiepie, Saffron, ephoebe.

I'm polishing someone's wand now. Hmmmmmm (I love all LP titles!)

I see there's an Eric Northman Fan Club one, wonder if there could be Eric Northman's Lover or Eric Northman's Love Goddess? :D

I have to say my mind went someplace naughty reading that. :say59: