CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, I have something to tell ... errrr show you now that we are married ..."

Edited by quietguy

I'm scarred for life. I knew I shouldnt have clicked on it.

O.M.G. Me too, but saffron gave warning. I guess there are some things that once you see them you can't un-see. I'm hoping to somehow wipe that one away.

Holy cow. Hilarious and so glad to not have seen in real life, can you imagine?

• 2 weeks later...

What link, Androstenol? The one Saffron posted? Yeah, I have been meaning to make a tiny bottle emoticon that has the label "Brain Bleach" on it. I just haven't done it yet. ;)

But now I am toothless! :rofl222:

But, hey, at least I'm a fairy! :D

Donsie only thinks she has teeth. What she doesn't realize is that the names are cumulative - she is really a toothless occo loco fairy ... :lol:

Donsie only thinks she has teeth. What she doesn't realize is that the names are cumulative - she is really a toothless occo loco fairy ... :lol:

Well, at least that means I'm still Ziggy Stardust, which makes it all so much easier to bear!

Adding OCCO to the mix does start to take the toothless fairy in a rather raunchy direction as you suggested, QG...

:smiley-sex015:

Edited by donsie

Adding OCCO to the mix does start to take the toothless fairy in a rather raunchy direction as you suggested, QG...

Why I am shocked, shocked, that anything I have said could be construed as ... improper! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Oohhhhh - President? When is your State of the Eric Northman Union address? And no, you can't raise my taxes errrrr dues so you can fly ou there to meet him ... :lol:

Lol, congrats! Enjoy second breakfast tomorrow! :)

That is actually exactly what I want. I can't stomach much normal breakfast time but 10-10:30 is perfect. Maybe I am a hobbit. That explains the weird tall dude in a hat who sits on the wall and smokes a pipe.