CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a bit of a phero journey right now, esp the sexxay ones so that's why I'm using my own pic. Giggle.

Halo, I must insist you are Veronica Lake! Wasn't she a sexy lady??

I think I just turned into a Disgruntled House Elf....but what was I before? Can't remember...If I am an elf, I must be like Dobby, the elf from Harry Potter

Anyways, I'm celebrating my funny rank!

Awww. Thank you JOC!

Halo, I noticed that you have super straight hair. How do you do it? I used to have super straight and shiny hair until I hit my twenties. I rebonded my hair a year ago and it turned out perfect, super straight, shiny and soft, but I don't like the idea of having to do this every 6 months. The odd thing is, thinking back, that my hair started to 'curl' gently when I started living overseas. I mean certain countries have 'harder' water than others.

My hair has always been super straight. I just wash it and condition it and leave it. Don't even own a blow dryer or styling aids. I'm lucky it works out like this because I'm much too lazy hair wise to do anything else.

My hair has always been super straight. I just wash it and condition it and leave it. Don't even own a blow dryer or styling aids. I'm lucky it works out like this because I'm much too lazy hair wise to do anything else.

just shooshy,okay?

nothing like a pretty girl squeaking "reallly i dont do ANYTHING I just wake up cute as a button and THANK GOD because i would HATE to have to try to look CUTE..."

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww... fond mem'ries! In the dorms at school I did a full-on wall mural of the whole crew the cover from "Loose Tails"!

That is seriously AWESOME :) ...

LOL,I am also a Peekaboo,Bucky & Satchel,Attila & Grimm,and the little pink sock dude,fan :rofl222:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL. I'm Man Nip now. I move fast.

I thought you were *always* Man Nip, my dear! ;)

Mr. Mxyzptlk. I think I'd rather be Ms.

Ms Mxyzptlk. Yeah, that WORKS. :thumbup:

Conga-rats Halo & Skye,and any who have ranked up...oh me too,hmmmmm Vampire Bait...that works :001_302:

And again, haven't you *always* been Vampire Bait, Calii...? :vampire:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I liked being Witch Hazel. She's one of my favorite Warner Bros. characters! I love the way she always left hairpins flying behind her.

(I used to know a Hazel--she was my Auntie's mother-in-law, so she was probably in the ball park of your grandma's generation. Not a name you see nowadays.)

:witchhazel121:

And LadyV--how long have you been Armed and Dangerous...? :gangster:

I liked being Witch Hazel. She's one of my favorite Warner Bros. characters! I love the way she always left hairpins flying behind her.

(I used to know a Hazel--she was my Auntie's mother-in-law, so she was probably in the ball park of your grandma's generation. Not a name you see nowadays.)

:witchhazel121:

AH! I'd forgotten that character! EHEEEheeheehee!

Celebrating I've become Mrs. Kravitz....as in Lenny Kravitz??

Can't wait for my next rank...

Edited by Gabylicious

Celebrating I've become Mrs. Kravitz....as in Lenny Kravitz??.........

Nah, even better--the Weird Neighbor Lady from the old TV show "Bewitched!" She'd always see Samantha doing magick and yell "AB-NEEEERRRRRRRRRR!" at her husband, trying to show him. I was a total "Bewitched" addict when I was growing up!

YAAAAAY, YOU for being Mrs. Kravitz!!!!!!

:wit3:

. I was a total "Bewitched" addict when I was growing up! YAAAAAY, YOU for being Mrs. Kravitz!!!!!! :wit3:

Now, I remember! I also used to watch Bewitched "Encantada" in Spanish so that's why it took me some time to remember Samantha's neighbor's name...oh, so happy childhood times!

Conga-rats to all who have moved on up... you We make this forum what it is,and I am proud to be able to share this place in space with each and everyone of you...

tinytimcalii

gag,yeah,too early <snort>

Conga-rats to all who have moved on up... you We make this forum what it is,and I am proud to be able to share this place in space with each and everyone of you...

tinytimcalii

gag,yeah,too early <snort>

It's not too early now, Calii! When we were getting ready to leave my Mom's house at about 1am, my son commented that we're now officially in Christmas Season.

WOOT!!! :Xmas-Hug: :purr::xmas735::xmas735::xmas735:

conggratz everyone for moving up!!! @ elizabeth- woot for christmas!! my mom is a christmas fiend and the season starts when there is snow on the ground, however we will not let her play her Christmas music if it is before Halloween.