CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Mrs. Kravitz?

She was Lisa Bonet.

Hahahaha, here I was thinking it had something to do with Lenny Kravitz!!

Hahahaha. :D

Lisa traded in Kravitz for Mamoa. :D

Or Lenny traded in Bonet for Lima. :D

Edited by quietguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

Congratulations to you both! Brooke can run around on her unicorn and Bellumed can try to convince people that she really saw it. :D

Hahaha!

He he he he Mai!

I have a pin on one of my boards that reminds me of this! I will probably screw this up royally but it says something like:

Someone told me I was unrealistic.

So I got right down off my unicorn and slapped the shit out of them!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Witch Hazel now!

Gotta say, I've tried being active on forums in the past and have never been able to make it past maybe a month or so or 10 posts, lmao. Thanks to everyone for making it such a lovely experience so far, and I'm so looking forward to getting to know all of you

Edited by Midnight Requiem

Congrats on the new rank,Midnight! That is what the ex and I would have called a nice MIB picture, QG. It seemed every time a picture was taken of him that he was looking away, had on sunglasses or was tucked up in a jacket so most of him couldn't be seen. You get points for the sunglasses AND a cup!

Congrats on the new rank,Midnight! That is what the ex and I would have called a nice MIB picture, QG. It seemed every time a picture was taken of him that he was looking away, had on sunglasses or was tucked up in a jacket so most of him couldn't be seen. You get points for the sunglasses AND a cup!

Sunglasses, hat, cup & collar turned up. Please look at the light. I am just a figment of your imagination lol. :D

I get to name myself.. or something.

Do I tell Mara here or send an email??

You can do it yourself, it's in your profile. :) I think there are instructions in one of the first posts of this thread...

Congrats!!

I went back to the first 2 pages. Could not find any instructions. Nothing on my member profile either. Bella how did you do it?

Member Profile > Edit my profile > it takes you right to Profile Settings. About halfway down, there's a section called Profile Information. In the space where it says Member Title, you can type in what you want it to say.