CELEBRATE YOUR RANK!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww thanks LunaChick...iz ok for now,but will keep that in mind if/when I find something special,LOL,knowing me it would be a spur of the moment kinda thing and wouldn't want to be bugging you all the time...ummmm now,if you want to edit all the spelling and grammar that I cannot feel free :666: J/K...really...sorta

Awwww, Calii! If you get tired of your Tamara de Lempicka avi and change it, I will be forced to.... Oh wait! I'll have to BUY one and hang it in my studio!!!! Hell, shoulda done it years ago. Duh!

And BTW when did I become Madame Leota??? I LOOOOOVE Madame Leota! When we went to Disneyland a while back, I was so freakin' glad to still see her in the Haunted Mansion!!!

I only *happened* to notice mine when Quiet Guy was bemoaning his feminine side. *wink*

Abnahhhh!

Edited by quietguy

Abner. Abner. There's a lady in a fur coat lapping up all the milk.

Heheh...

Yes, dear. If you say so.

Edited by quietguy

...quick as a wink the sly cat stole Monroe's cheese sandwich...oh,nevermind

KLIBAN! Heee! LOL!

I have not heard or seen Kliban in forever. I must have 4-6 of his cartoon books from when I was a teenager. There was a whole group of us who loved that stuff.

The best part is Revelations where the beast heads make a debut and the calender explodes.

@ LadyV - Revelations is in the new part those other people added later.

Ohhh I see....10 plus years of catholic school taught me nuthin , except how to accessorize boring uniform with red lipstick and black combat boots

How did that Billy Joel song go ...? "Come on Victoria don't make me wait ..."

(Virginia, Victoria ...)

Ohhh I see....10 plus years of catholic school taught me nuthin , except how to accessorize boring uniform with red lipstick and black combat boots

LOLITA GOTH!!!! YAY-yuhh! Now THAT's what Catholic School uniforms are FOR!!!

P.S. I'm a Kliban addict from waaaaay back, too. Any of y'all ever have the pillowcases with the kitty in red hi-tops? My auntie and my Mom and I all had those... I still have my MomCat shirt. Haven't seen Matt's DadCat shirt for a while, though. My kitty Joe (may he frolic forever in Elysian Fields of catnip) looked exactly like Kliban's kitties. I LOVE that cartoon you posted, Mara!

Edited by ElizabethOSP