Just ordered a bunch of women's phero-blends

JAYCEE

I've been reading the ingredient list on some of the women's pheromones and decided I have to try some!

I ordered Popularity, SS4W, and Empathy, all unscented alcohol 1X. I can't wait to get my paws on these and try them out! :001_302:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. My husband gets great results w/ PP, so I can't wait to hear your reports on using yours :)

& I'm really excited to hear all the rest as well. Good luck Jaycee ~Beccah~

I've been reading the ingredient list on some of the women's pheromones and decided I have to try some!

Yeppers :lol2: ...when you get to know your ingredients and how they effect...You...there are some fantastic choices to be had! One of my all time favorite blends for self-effects is Intellectual Man! ...and boosted with cops,well :)

Let us know how you do :(

Oh, yeah--do let us know! I'm screamingly curious to hear your results. Hear me? "EEEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!" No, seriously. Calii was the first person here that I noticed talking about wearing opposite-sex pheros. It got me reading the ingredients, and that was fascinating. I didn't know that Beccah's hubbs uses PP. Can't wait to hear how your new pheros work for you!