Thoughts on a mix?

Hello there,

I'm an old phero user but new to these boards. I'm back in the game after a long absence and I'm just a wee bit rusty on a few things. I wanted to run a mix idea by ya'll to see if anyone had any suggestions!

It's an important date kind of deal. Congruence-wise, I am a TAL girl, but TAH just works SO well on me. I have experience wearing cops and used to slather it on my legs mixed in with a brown-sugar and vanilla lotion. I used to make some mixes that were big hits... and several that bombed. :drunk: <---- Background.

I purchased the Sparkle Fuschia perfume with the Stone Cougar phero blend and I LOVE it. (I personally think it's the replacement for MX135.) It's delicious and wonderful and made me feel amazing. Definite hits. I'm totally using that. I also want to add some cops in, but I'm debating on how much. I used to slather it on in the past, but in this instance, I'm wondering how much I want to use. In addition, I want to keep it fun and upbeat (Anol) and yet also possibly with a turn toward intimacy and emotional closeness (Bnol). Also thought about a spritz of EST.

What I DONT want is to be a phero bomb-cloud. :drunk:

So, what do you all think?

Sparkle Fuschia + Stone Cougar

Cops

Est

Anol

Bnol

Anything else? Anything removed? Anything subbed? At this point, I don't have time before the date to order anything, but any suggestions going forward are fantastic! I also have an expansive "library" of individual pheros, so if you can recommend some good blends, I'm all ears!

Thank you in advance. :)

honestly i would just go with the Sparkle Fuchsia. It packs a wallop on its own, anything else might me overdoing it. good luck!

I agree with Ravenwing.....If you want to add a splash of cops, I think that would be ok.....but just a smidge.....A-nol and B-nol in addition to the Cougar in Fuschia would probably be a bit much.....

Edited by Dolly

1st of all welcome to the forum :drunk:

Secondly, I'm in total agreement w/ Dolly. After all, if it worked great for you, then why mess w/ success? A little extra cops never hurt any mix, so just add a smidge of those :drunk:

Welcome Apple! I know I should know what TAH and TAL are, but I don't. I agree with the other girls, Cougar and Cops should be a killer mix. I know you don't want to be a phero bomb, but not sure how you couldn't be with Cougar, Cops, A-nol, B-nol and Est all at once. Perhaps it would help if you told us what your intended outcome is, or a little more info about the date. Best of luck to you on your date and looking forward to hearing more from you!

I guess when I meant phero bomb, I meant loads and loads of sprays. I was only thinking of tiny amounts, and only because I/we don't fully know what's in Cougar. I totally agree - overloading on extra stuff is never good. :)

But, if there was a "hole" that could be filled with "name your phero," then I was just wondering if it could. What are other people's experiences with Sparkle Fuschia?

The "vibe" i'm going for is "best, most interesting, most amazing woman ever." :Hug_emoticon: I generally get that anyway, sans phero. JK. :Hug_emoticon:

The reasonings behind each possibility were:

EST- soften the cops, be a little more warmer, softer, etc.

BNol - little more emotional intimcay

Anol- Good times, esp with Cops!

Cops - ... :)

Sparkle Fuschia - Smells amazing, really fabulous, soft, fun, sparkly. (Just don't know about the "brew" and quantities, which I know is protected.)

Thank you so much for your input!! :)

I think Cougar is great for that best most interesting woman alive vibe anyway. Add a little cops for that POW factor. I personally wouldn't do cougar and a-nol together but that might just be me. Hope your date goes well!

Echoing everyone else -- adding even ONE thing to the pre-done blends is gilding the lily, let alone piling on a BUNCH of other stuff.

I'm always banging the drum on here that the experts are better mixers than we will ever be unless/until we start doing that full time, for YEARS, as they do & have. See PM's own thoughts on the matter here.

I personally don't think Cougar even needs cops, but a bit probably won't hurt.

I purchased the Sparkle Fuschia perfume with the Stone Cougar phero blend and I LOVE it. (I personally think it's the replacement for MX135.) It's delicious and wonderful and made me feel amazing. Definite hits.

I'm totally using that. I also want to add some cops in, but I'm debating on how much.

Welcome to our home :)

You already rocked the Sparkle Fuchsia,so I concur with everyone else :abfx: ...I cannot tell you how much cops is right,for you,you will have to go by past experience,and experiment a little as I don't know how well SF will cover.

I wear OCCO Pink,which is heavy on the cops with SF,and the scented Cougar,and OCCO Red with my LP Red boosted with Cougar.The cops blends here are Awesome :lol:

Cops + Cougar is an awesome combo.....I have a Cougar spray that I boosted with cops and scented with Nasty Habits.....it is DA BOMB!

I think that with Cougar and cops, you will give off that sparkly vibe that says "you know that you want me......and I know that you know that you want me" .....LOL